IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16125

I don't buy that. There's plenty of NBA players that would like playing for him. He had some good soldiers in Orlando (fournier/ oladipo/ vucevic) but it must be difficult when you're pg looks like and acts like a pot-head.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

If I had to make the soap opera theory, it went down like this... Skiles realized something about the players. Some of them might be immature or uncoachable. He went to management said this isn't viable situation unless we make changes, here is what I suggest. They said, sorry just coach what we give you. He says thanks but no thanks. Rather than put his reputation first with the press, he does the its-not-you-its-me exit to the high road. After all, he made the mistake of taking the job. The magic know they need to attract talent so rather than call Scott a quitter and start a war exposing all the things that sucks about Orlando, they praise him. Both parties look respectable. And, maybe Skiles knows its a matter of time before it leaks out how bad it is there so why bother coming out of the yard with shit on your shoes?

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16125

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    If I had to make the soap opera theory, it went down like this... Skiles realized something about the players. Some of them might be immature or uncoachable. He went to management said this isn't viable situation unless we make changes, here is what I suggest. They said, sorry just coach what we give you. He says thanks but no thanks. Rather than put his reputation first with the press, he does the its-not-you-its-me exit to the high road. After all, he made the mistake of taking the job. The magic know they need to attract talent so rather than call Scott a quitter and start a war exposing all the things that sucks about Orlando, they praise him. Both parties look respectable. And, maybe Skiles knows its a matter of time before it leaks out how bad it is there so why bother coming out of the yard with shit on your shoes?
    in a nutshell yeah

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Upper management doesn't like players being disciplined Skiles is too good and too tough for today's player

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

He's T-Thibs lite. He needs to also be the prez... Hey maybe Chicago can hire him back if they are missing Tom.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Vogel is a huge pull for the Magic.

First 12