Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Grits, start a thread right now. Me vs. You. NBA contest. 50-100 plays, you pick. I'm not throwing in 10k before I see your ability. Start the thread tough guy, I will be there and post all my picks. Will you? Let's see who hits a better clip. If you beat me, I'll never post on SBR again.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

10k or more for me to give a shit. You have it to post up, we can go. Whether you post here or not is irrelevant to me. Taking your money is.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Mallett is 1-0 as a Texan so far.

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19211

He looked pretty good, if he plays well they could be a scary team.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

I'm optimistic, but let's see how he does when the league has 2-3 weeks of film on him.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Mallett should've been starting from the getgo.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I don't agree. O'Brien wanted to give him a few weeks to get familiar with his particular system, and get him acquainted with the players. That was the right thing to do, seeing that he only had 4 career passes going into the game. Better to make sure that he had everything down, than to make a kneejerk reaction, and potentially mess the kid up. What we saw today was a direct result of O'Brien's patience.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Lost in all of this was the performance of Alfred Blue. 156 yards, on a Texans' record, 36 carries. O'Brien brought in the old credo of the Patriots, "Next man up", for at least one game.

lagoonlife
    Swing and a miss
    lagoonlife's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 910

Both replacement QBs Ryan Mallett and Shaun Hill hurt a lot of punters yesterday. Mallett looked comfortable and confident and getting the W in that game was very important to both sides. And the Texans and Rams defense were an important factor in both games.

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19211

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Especially when you're only option is Fitzpatrick who shouldn't even be in the league. Mallet made nice throws and Cleveland isn't an easy place to win.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Houston is a possible 6 win team. No shot at playoffs and Mallett is unproven in NFL and has one of the worst work ethic and football iq for a Qb. Aside from Watt their D is below average. All other decent players aside from Mercilus are injured/beat up.
    Not a sharp post at all. Houston is better then 6 wins easily. If they can win 11 with schaub they can do well with mallet. If clowney stays healthy if gives jj more impact. I don't respect clowneys talents yet but more of a helpful distraction to free jj up. Houston's secondary really needs some work but if they can can get that working they are a dangerous team.

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    10k or more for me to give a shit. You have it to post up, we can go. Whether you post here or not is irrelevant to me. Taking your money is.
    Hey, tough guy. No one cares. If you're trying to look cool it isn't working.

If you want to set up a jerkoff contest with your boyfriend, inbox him. Homo.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by terrortwylight View Post
    Hey, tough guy. No one cares. If you're trying to look cool it isn't working.

If you want to set up a jerkoff contest with your boyfriend, inbox him. Homo.
    wow....... that really escalated quickly!!!!!!

KANSAS24
    KANSAS24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by beantownclown88 View Post
    mallet is not good, his arm is strong but he is going to have a rough time.
    In ne he'd come out of games in pre season for stubbing his toe or some shit..while battling jimmy g for the back up job..he either is a huge puzzy or didnt care
    u still thik that?

First 12