Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Roger Goodell Should be Sent to Syria

That bastard of a commissioner should be sent to Syria or any other chopping block that would be willing to behead him. He is a lying, money grubbing, phony piece of that is destroying the league that is known as the NFL.

Anyone old enough that remembers the days of Pete Rozelle and the glory years of the mid 60's to the end of the century will completely understand what I am saying here.

These fines, suspensions and general revolvement around the ever loving dollar is complete bull.

Revamp the league and flush Roger Goodell down the commode.

That is my story and I am sticking to it.

Now do you want to know how I really feel?

Daugt Doah!

Petey Wheatstraw

I am sticking with it.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Agree 100% Petey.

This clown is ruining the game we know and love

He needs to buzz off

Petey Wheatstraw

The National Football League has certainly gone through atransformation since the kickoff of Super Bowl I in the mid 60’s. The game wasless commercialized and viewers enjoyed the game for fanaticism and the play ofthe game, “FOOTBALL”

The league was run by great men such as Pete Rozelle, Tex Schramand the Hunts, the Rooney's and all the great men of days gone by.Revenue, profit and fueling the organizational league was secondary to the playon the field. Those old enough remember those great days and the great gamethat overtook baseball as the TRUE national pastime. <o></o>

Unfortunately, and particularly now, the league has been guided bypolitical and dollar first mentality people that is leading certainly to thedemise of the game and league.<o></o>

When I hear how much revenue an individual has raised ‘for theleague’ because of their endeavor and how much the NFL owners support this socalled effort, it truly makes me sick to my stomach.<o></o>

The league kind people who read this definitively needs revampingand in an expeditious manner. <o></o>

The first act that should be executed is the firing of the currentcommissioner, Roger Goodell. I do not need to reiterate the current happeningswell publicized in the media and national news. It is something I realizedsincerely years ago as the league has degraded to a form that is unrecognizableto the previous century's mode of operation.<o></o>

There is no doubt that Roger Goodell has got to be relinquishedfrom his position and banished for life. Additionally the NFLPA should be examined and smart minds need to be be gathered to formulate their thoughts andactions on improving the sport for the betterment of all. This includesmanagement, top leadership, the players and most important the followers knownas the fans that fuel the revenue of this league. Sponsorships and endorsementsalso need addressing but is certainly tertiary to the aforementioned key actionitems.<o></o>
    Let us get it going. Firstly, fire Roger Goodell and followthrough as suggested to make the National Football League again an entity ofpride.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said Thursday that he believed president-elect Donald Trump's statements about women would make it more difficult for the league to reduce domestic violence incidents.

Speaking at The New York Times' Dealbook conference, Goodell also said that Trump's remarks, which have included bragging about groping women and the repeated use of derogatory and misogynistic language, were difficult to explain to his family.

“It makes my job harder at home too,” Goodell said, according to SB Nation. “I have twin daughters and a wife so I have to explain that to them. So yes, on that front. Does it make it harder publicly? Listen, I think our country has to have more respect for one another, and we have to unite.”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...omen/93611624/

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Totally agree he is a piece of shit and always been. Media trying to push the Colin Kaep angle as to why ratings are down which is laughable. Here's a solid list I believe are true reasons interest seems to be down.

1. (Overmarketing) simple between Nfl and college we never get a night off from football it's just too much.

2.( Primetime sucks) Let's face it most mnf/tnf matchups fukking blow. Maybe league should cancel the tnf crap and maybe consider a "flex" schedule to somehow get more intriguing mnf matchups maybe by deciding couple weeks in advance during the season.

3.(Zebras) Too many rules and rule changes.... We don't need gm stoppage every other fukking down because a flag was thrown for some benign offense.

4.(Zebras again haha) I think people starting to catch on at very least its a bit scripted at times and collusion is in the works especially playoffs.

5. (Too many off field bad headlines)Rapes, murders, dui's, on and on. And let's not forget Nfl is its own worst PR enemy and look like absolute fools for all the ped crap they enforce ,the Brady disaster which was a joke and cost MILLIONS. Obviously Goodell took a huge hit few years back with way he handled Ray Rice situation and ever since despite hiding under his desk and staying low key he simply cannot get out of his way making poor choices.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said Thursday that he believed president-elect Donald Trump's statements about women would make it more difficult for the league to reduce domestic violence incidents.

Speaking at The New York Times' Dealbook conference, Goodell also said that Trump's remarks, which have included bragging about groping women and the repeated use of derogatory and misogynistic language, were difficult to explain to his family.

“It makes my job harder at home too,” Goodell said, according to SB Nation. “I have twin daughters and a wife so I have to explain that to them. So yes, on that front. Does it make it harder publicly? Listen, I think our country has to have more respect for one another, and we have to unite.”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...omen/93611624/
    in other news, tony romo was out "grabbin' em by the pussy" in a local night club, saying in response to pissed off male patrons whose women he was mackin' on, "I'm just following the lead of the leader of the free world"....

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

If labor unrest in the NFL’s future is a “virtual certainty,” we know who’s going to be presiding over it.

According to Daniel Kaplan of Sports Business Daily, the league is close to a deal with commissioner Roger Goodell to extend his contract.

Goodell’s current deal expires after the 2019 season, but this would take him through 2024.

And with the CBA set to expire after the 2020 season, that would mean Goodell will again be representing owners.

It’s unclear what the salary parameters will be for Goodell, since there seems to be a faction of owners who want to see him make less than he has in the past.