Birdman557
    Birdman557's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Anyone made withdrawal from Interwetten?

????

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You from Gemany. ?

I thought they only took German Players

Birdman557

Canada

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27678

From Canada also.

I originally deposited at Interwetten via Skrill back in October 2012. I requested a withdrawal from Interwetten in December of 2013 back to Skrill, because Skrill had announced they would not be serving the Canadian gambling market for much longer.

But Interwetten then informed me that they required a mandatory Bank Transfer for my first withdrawal before I would be allowed to withdraw via Skrill.

So I put in the bank transfer request, and after pending for a month their German bank failed to get it done, returned my entire withdrawal amount back to Interwetten.

Interwetten then charged me $65 fee for this! lol.

Their records clearly showed the WD did not go through, their bank did not know why, and that the whole amount was returned by the bank to Interwetten. When I asked Interwetten why they charged me the $65 fee, they claimed the bank had kept that fee.

Then they allowed me to withdraw the balance by Skrill (which was still an option then but no longer) but charged me another 2% fee.

These guys are a scam.

Their 5% commission on bets is on the returned amount, which is almost double the Betfair commission rate on the win amount.

That averages around 10% on the win at Interwetten, depending on the odds.

Plus they charge 2% fee on deposits!

One word of advice for new players, Don't play at INTERWETTEN!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bihon

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I figured Interrwetten was real bad

8 -10 years ago it was good

Great post guy and thanks for report

It is a German book

Birdman557

Thanks for the info. Deposited onto interwetten few days ago only because of the bonus, didnt get the bonus. Now have funds on it and dont know what to do lol

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

A lot of fees... Deposits, withdraws and the worst! 5% of your winnings AND STAKE per bet! Jokers!

Toit
    Trust me.
    Toit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6775

Quote Originally Posted by Digo View Post
    A lot of fees... Deposits, withdraws and the worst! 5% of your winnings AND STAKE per bet! Jokers!
    That 5% charge on winnings and stake doesn't apply to all countries.
    And I've made a withdrawal of 800 euro a few weeks ago, 'only' the 2% fee was deducted.

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27678

Quote Originally Posted by Toit View Post
    That 5% charge on winnings and stake doesn't apply to all countries.
    And I've made a withdrawal of 800 euro a few weeks ago, 'only' the 2% fee was deducted.
    It applies to Canada, where the OP is located.

They also have this in their T&C, giving them the right to take a further 5% fee out of your account whenever they feel like it:

"9. Finally, Interwetten reserves the unfettered right to deduct a 5% service fee at its discretion from winnings in sports-betting achieved by players residing in selected countries. This service fee will be deducted prior to the winning being credited to the player’s account and covers additional expenses for enabling the player to access our gaming services and play on our site."

spazzadave
    spazzadave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

The 5% should only apply to German residents - as they introduced a tax on gambling winnings last year. I'm sure most international players won't be aware of this and they'll probably try and charge everyone for it. I'm sure it's the reason why a few bookies have stopped taking German players, I know bet365 no longer accept them and I read somewhere something about Betfair too - not sure if that's true thoug, maybe they just charge a stupid commission fee and have been boycotted by most Germans