hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22778

You are insane

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Man you have a thing for him or something? Who owned who? Luck threw a crucial interception that in essence cost his team the game.
    Did you even watch the game? That INT was NOT Luck's fault. 1) there was CLEAR PI on that play or at the veryyyy leastttt defensive holding. TY was not there to catch it cuz he was being held and dragged down while the ball was in the air. Refs blew a big one there. 2) it was a bad play call, so blame pagano. Should've ran it once more, kicked a fg and been up 2 scores.

Haters can hate, but I'll take Andrew Luck over any other QB in the league except Peyton & Rodgers. I think he has already passed Brady & Brees based on pure talent right now. Look at what the kids done with his supporting cast of rejects (except Wayne).

Brees threw the most INTs in the NFL last year. He has always been surrounded with ridiculously talented weapons on O. Brady has finally lost his ridiculous talent on O and now look at him, he's def not the same as he used to be.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

dude it's twizzle, he's not even worth debating, i'd rather debate a fukking bag of twizzlers
    Points Awarded:

crustyme gave kidcudi92 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    dude it's twizzle, he's not even worth debating, i'd rather debate a fukking bag of twizzlers
    couldnt have said it better.

this is the same idiot who claims peyton manning sucks. nothing new from this dumbfuk.

but what do u expect from an airbetting attention whore who seeks self esteem, self worth and approval from strangers on a gambling forum.

Basement
    Basement's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2196

He's young. Will be a top QB for the next decade.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Did you even watch the game? That INT was NOT Luck's fault. 1) there was CLEAR PI on that play or at the veryyyy leastttt defensive holding. TY was not there to catch it cuz he was being held and dragged down while the ball was in the air. Refs blew a big one there. 2) it was a bad play call, so blame pagano. Should've ran it once more, kicked a fg and been up 2 scores.

Haters can hate, but I'll take Andrew Luck over any other QB in the league except Peyton & Rodgers. I think he has already passed Brady & Brees based on pure talent right now. Look at what the kids done with his supporting cast of rejects (except Wayne).

Brees threw the most INTs in the NFL last year. He has always been surrounded with ridiculously talented weapons on O. Brady has finally lost his ridiculous talent on O and now look at him, he's def not the same as he used to be.
    It was not clear PI or holding. It's actually a shame that people are making this game about "missed calls." A great game and people want to bitch about a "missed call" - the same people who complain about the new points of emphasis calls ironically enough.

Luck has a big arm and I like his mobility but I'm just not sold on him quite yet. He's not the most accurate passer and he forces throws.

One last thing. He's not better than Brady. Let's make that very clear.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

well...hey maybe the Eagles will win a Super Bowl one day huh? That'd probably make you happy

*waits on comment back about Lions, because no way would he understand i'm speaking about the Colts here*

t-wizzle

well...hey maybe the Eagles will win a Super Bowl one day huh? That'd probably make you happy

*waits on comment back about Lions, because no way would he understand i'm speaking about the Colts here*
    Literally has NOTHING to do with this conversation.

Thanks for chiming in though.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Man you have a thing for him or something? Who owned who? Luck threw a crucial interception that in essence cost his team the game.
    You buried Luck early in the KC playoff game and then he came back and won. Did you forget already?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Literally has NOTHING to do with this conversation.

Thanks for chiming in though.
    I agree it has nothing to do with it. However, when I see you discredit quite obviously poor calls or render them irrelevant and make judgment based upon that, I might as well chime in with something irrelevant.

t-wizzle

I agree it has nothing to do with it. However, when I see you discredit quite obviously poor calls or render them irrelevant and make judgment based upon that, I might as well chime in with something irrelevant.
    So your goal was to be irrelevant. Seems pretty silly to me but OK.

Nothing was obvious about the calls. One could easily argue Hilton was not only falling down on his own, but that any contact was within 5 yards. Keep arguing over nonsense but I'm done with it.

Funny thing is I don't even bash Luck. I'm simply not as high on him as the rest of the public. Jon Gruden gushed over him all night and it got old quick. He barely did anything.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    You buried Luck early in the KC playoff game and then he came back and won. Did you forget already?
    lol

the fraud has a knack of conveniently forgetting all his losses like they never happened. like dropping 500 units recently.

Joey Gallo
    Joey Gallo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

Luck is now 8-1 following a loss. So until last night he was perfect..... ya total shitball QB!!!!!!!!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Gallo View Post
    Luck is now 8-1 following a loss. So until last night he was perfect..... ya total shitball QB!!!!!!!!
    exactly.

hadnt lost b2b games since freshman at stanford.

but he sucks according to this dumbfuk idiot twizzler.

lol

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Nothing was obvious about the calls. One could easily argue Hilton was not only falling down on his own, but that any contact was within 5 yards. Keep arguing over nonsense but I'm done with it.

Funny thing is I don't even bash Luck. I'm simply not as high on him as the rest of the public. Jon Gruden gushed over him all night and it got old quick. He barely did anything.
    ok, then how bout the horse collar, great call

t-wizzle

ok, then how bout the horse collar, great call
    I don't agree with it, but if you read the rule, it was the right call.

I'm posting from my phone and can post a link later but I know for a fact that it was the right call.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Bottom 10 qb in the nfl.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

I'm posting from my phone and can post a link later but I know for a fact that it was the right call.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4113

He's good but not great. He is has not shown himself to be the once-a-generation QB he was predicted to be. That's not meant to be criticism of him, rather criticism of the media for putting unrealistic, unfair expectations on him while he was still in college.

t-wizzle

This is a concession. You've got nothing left.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

This is a concession. You've got nothing left.
    except all my and awesomeness...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

ok so with the horse collar we going by the letter of the law but the PI that caused the pick we are choosing not to? im the first to scream about how ignorant this "emphasis" on defensive penalties is but there is no 5 yard cushion and never was when the ball in the air, that the rule.. that said whatever, the pick still on him and he said as much, should have been a flag but doesnt matter. ill still take luck over pretty much all but a handful of qbs in the league and definitely over the 40 year old statue brady, brady would be on his ass all gm with colts oline cause unlike luck who can make things happen under duress if you get pressure on brady the play is over..

the one strike against luck that is a concern, he isnt very accurate on throws 20 yards plus down field and rates pretty poorly on them. part of that on him, part of that is he has a complete retard designing the offense, that why luck at his best when indy is down cause pep is forced to put the game in his hands. early in games or when indy leading (like last night) pep is hell bent on making this team ground and pound with a shit rb the organization refuses to give up on cause they wasted a 1st rounder trading for him (even tho bradshaw 10x the back trich will ever be). you not doing your qb any favors when you have a moron calling plays, just look at the play calling after philly tied the gm, trich run, trich run, 3rd and long. dude a fukkin idiot, i dont care that unlike normal they actually did have some success rushing last night, at that point in the gm you let your #1 pick and his better than avg wrs go to work. it easier for any qb to make plays when he is in the flow of the game and not running some bitch made conservative crap offense.. bottom line is i dont know how ya can say he doesnt have the physical tools, brains, and leadership ability to be as good as anyone, it on display damn near every time indy is down in a game, eventually the oc will get fired and maybe we will get to see it more often not just when the crap play calling has put them in a bad spot to begin with..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kidcudi92

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    ok so with the horse collar we going by the letter of the law but the PI that caused the pick we are choosing not to? im the first to scream about how ignorant this "emphasis" on defensive penalties is but there is no 5 yard cushion and never was when the ball in the air, that the rule.. that said whatever, the pick still on him and he said as much, should have been a flag but doesnt matter. ill still take luck over pretty much all but a handful of qbs in the league and definitely over the 40 year old statue brady, brady would be on his ass all gm with colts oline cause unlike luck who can make things happen under duress if you get pressure on brady the play is over..

the one strike against luck that is a concern, he isnt very accurate on throws 20 yards plus down field and rates pretty poorly on them. part of that on him, part of that is he has a complete retard designing the offense, that why luck at his best when indy is down cause pep is forced to put the game in his hands. early in games or when indy leading (like last night) pep is hell bent on making this team ground and pound with a shit rb the organization refuses to give up on cause they wasted a 1st rounder trading for him (even tho bradshaw 10x the back trich will ever be). you not doing your qb any favors when you have a moron calling plays, just look at the play calling after philly tied the gm, trich run, trich run, 3rd and long. dude a fukkin idiot, i dont care that unlike normal they actually did have some success rushing last night, at that point in the gm you let your #1 pick and his better than avg wrs go to work. it easier for any qb to make plays when he is in the flow of the game and not running some bitch made conservative crap offense.. bottom line is i dont know how ya can say he doesnt have the physical tools, brains, and leadership ability to be as good as anyone, it on display damn near every time indy is down in a game, eventually the oc will get fired and maybe we will get to see it more often not just when the crap play calling has put them in a bad spot to begin with..
    hey logic is not allowed in this thread banker gtfo

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

yea who the fukk that gruden guy anyways? not like he was ever a super bowl winning coach that knows offense

he prob wrong and you right wizzle! i mean surely you have a better reputation as a offensive guru.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    yea who the fukk that gruden guy anyways? not like he was ever a super bowl winning coach that knows offense

he prob wrong and you right wizzle! i mean surely you have a better reputation as a offensive guru.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

31/39 370 yds 4 tds

what a retard.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Weasel take a week off from SBR

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10294

not that is accurate sir

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    31/39 370 yds 4 tds

what a retard.
    follows it up with

29/41 393 yds 4 tds

yeah, he sucks.

what a dumbfuk.

FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

+1.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

luck's 5th 300+ yds game of the season tonight.

35/53 370 2 tds
    20/34 172 3 tds
    31/39 370 4 tds
    29/41 393 4 tds
    32/49 312 1 td
    25/44 370 3 tds

season: 1987 yds (1st) 17 tds (1st)

yeah, he sure sucks.

what a moron.

lol
    Last edited by crustyme; 10-10-14 at 12:21 AM. Reason: math

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

I got him in my $1500 fantasy league. He only got 30 points, 9 more than projected. He sure is horrible

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Not only is he a fantasy football stud (which doesn't always translate into success on the W-L column)

he is making ALL the right plays for a young guy. His defense is not that special and he is making this team look like a contender.

keep in mind this colts team was 0-16 then came andrew luck. not to often you see a turnaround like this.

Hes beyond legit

When it is all set and done he may be the GOAT

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mikeya2k View Post
    Not only is he a fantasy football stud (which doesn't always translate into success on the W-L column)

he is making ALL the right plays for a young guy. His defense is not that special and he is making this team look like a contender.

keep in mind this colts team was 0-16 then came andrew luck. not to often you see a turnaround like this.

Hes beyond legit

When it is all set and done he may be the GOAT
    agree with everything except he is making ALL the right plays. he makes too many boneheaded turnovers (he did it tonight a few times), but he is still young and he will grow out of it. he still has room for improvement, especially in the turnover department, but he is def the real deal and at least on his way to the HOF.

Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

He has 17 TD's passing and 2 rushing TD's after only 6 games and almost 2000 yards.

Put Luck on the Jaguars at the start of the season and they win the AFC south.

First 123456 Last