Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    i forgot he is only 23.

i remember being 23.

i felt invincible and i was broke.

i can only imagine being 23 and having millions in my bank account.

but reality sets in for most at the ages of 25-30.

reality will hit aaron real soon, wouldn't be surprised if he tries to kill himself in prison...
    he might actually enjoy prison. they get conjucal visits ( sex visits) now and he probably wont be in general population

if he is in general population he can commit all the murders he wants and they have a mexican gang in there

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Kid is not a wannabe. Saw footage of arraignment and he is either stone cold or his situation hasn't hit him. Stupidity knows no bounds. Silver spoon kids like the P&G heir were murderers. The French banking exec Strauss is a serial predator. The list goes on for days.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8einH-qELc

Stone cold killer for sure....

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by RealSlimShady View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8einH-qELc

Stone cold killer for sure....

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

How did the victim end up having the rental car keys in his pocket on the murder scene?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

What I don't understand is, if the victim knew something was up enough to text his sister about who he was with, why did he not try to jump out of the car or something?

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Some good posts here, Bbeen hearing a lot of narrowminded shit from guys at work. "If I played for the patriors I'd never be doing this shit" "I don't understand how these guys make millions and hen go and kill someone"

People seem to forget the guy is clearly a banger and was born in the fukkin trap. He just happened to be blessed athletically and used sports as a free ride. Whether you're on welfare or a billionare some just don't escape the life. He probably didn't even kill the guy himself but regardless he was present and tried covering it up and dumped the body. This dude is a lifetime gangbanger, has to be. Saw hernandez in court on nfl network and this shit aint even faze him, guys been doing dirt his whole life probably and most likely mentally he's been prepared to do 30+ since his teen yrs. This other murder from last year, was this even brought up at all anywhere before this shit happened? Pretty sure not. Just goes to show how this guy does. Off some dude and its right back to training camp he goes like nothing.

I'm curious to see how this all plays out. Does AH sell out and take a plea deal? Maybe he says fukk it and goes to trial and let em throw the fukkin book at him. The average guy is gonna say of course I'm telling them who it was and what happened, I guess that's the common sense thing to do right. But if he's part of a gang life, or in anyway affiliated, there's really no point as hell be killed the first day in there. Be interesting to see the approoach.

tatehill2000
    tatehill2000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11095

how would he be killed,,, hes a blood??> even though he was pulling away, he is still a blood, and has tons of street cred for all of the DOZENS of murders hes committed,,

tater

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    What I don't understand is, if the victim knew something was up enough to text his sister about who he was with, why did he not try to jump out of the car or something?

Yeah, I don't get that either.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Yeah, I don't get that either.
    My thinking on that is that he knew there would be some harsh words, and probably a few harsh blows, but he didn't realize how high the stakes were until a few minutes later. Remember, he partied with him a few days previous, and just thought it was about consorting with Hernandez' enemies.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

from what ive heard...hernandez is a member of the bristol bloods....and his father(now deceased) and relatives have been drug dealers for years/generations.....ive heard some people in the know from the bristol area saying that hernandez was funding a drug ring from MA, CT, all the way down to gainesville

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    from what ive heard...hernandez is a member of the bristol bloods....and his father(now deceased) and relatives have been drug dealers for years/generations.....ive heard some people in the know from the bristol area saying that hernandez was funding a drug ring from MA, CT, all the way down to gainesville
    the pic has been on the 'net from his early days...

I also love these Taiwanese animations...

Last edited by GamblerSpirit; 07-01-13 at 07:09 PM.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

The Wall Street Journal obtained a 2007 police report with details of a Gainesville bar fight in which Hernandez, according to police, was involved. According to the police report, Hernandez was involved in a May 4 altercation at The Swamp restaurant and bar near Florida’s campus.

Benjamin Tobias, a Gainesville police department spokesman, said the police did not arrest Hernandez. But after the severity of Taphorn’s injury became evident, the department recommended a charge of felony battery, which for Florida adults carries a maximum punishment of five years in prison. What happened in the case from there is unclear. Tobias said Hernandez could have been given deferred prosecution or prosecutors may have decided not to file official charges. It’s also possible Taphorn was not willing to testify against Hernandez, and Tobias said victim testimony is very important in felony battery cases

I'll tell you what happened, Urban Meyer

bobby heenan
    Update your status

there was a good article on espn.com yesterday talking about how lloyd and hernandez met and their relationship....it was about both of them really.....it shed some light on hernandez....people talked about how he kind of shutoff when his father died.......they even noted how his mother came to visit him in gainesville with her boyfriend and hernandez snapped when someone refered to the guy as his father.....it was a good read and sad at the same time

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Good article, Tim Tebow was at a bar drinking with hernandez??? ive heard it all now
    Last edited by Killer_Demo; 07-02-13 at 07:12 PM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

wtf? they don't check for id's at this bar?

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    wtf? they don't check for id's at this bar?
    17 years old,crazy.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

its a friggin bar in gainesville....hernandez probably looked 23 at 17....it was most likely a college bar and it was known hernandez was a football player.....u can hear of an underage college athlete being in a bar just about every week

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Man who police wanted to talk to about Aaron Hernandez dies in car accident

<cite class="byline vcard">

By Frank Schwab | Shutdown Corner – <abbr title="2013-07-03T01:20:34Z">3 hours ago</abbr></cite>

(Getty Images)
    If you don't think the Aaron Hernandez story can get any weirder, wait a few minutes and it will.
    The Hartford Courant has a story sure to get imaginations running. Thaddeus Singleton III, an associate of Hernandez's with whom who police wanted to talk, died early Sunday in a one-car accident. The report said the car shot through the air and hit the Farmington Country Club six feet off the ground. Hernandez is being held on a charge of first-degree murder, and police are also looking into any possible involvement the former New England Patriots tight end had in a 2012 double murder in Boston.
    The Nissan Maxima in the accident involving Singleton was registered to Andres Valderrama, Hernandez's uncle. Singleton was married to Hernandez's cousin, the story said.
    No matter whether this was a mere coincidental accident or not, the whole Hernandez plot is starting to seem like it came straight from "The Sopranos."
    Singleton is from Bristol, where Hernandez grew up. The Hartford Courant said Massachusetts authorities have asked Bristol police for help in the investigation of the double murder.
    Singleton was 33 years old. A female passenger, Tabitha Perry, was injured in the accident, the Courant said.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Man who police wanted to talk to about Aaron Hernandez dies in car accident

(Getty Images)
    If you don't think the Aaron Hernandez story can get any weirder, wait a few minutes and it will.
    The Hartford Courant has a story sure to get imaginations running. Thaddeus Singleton III, an associate of Hernandez's with whom who police wanted to talk, died early Sunday in a one-car accident. The report said the car shot through the air and hit the Farmington Country Club six feet off the ground. Hernandez is being held on a charge of first-degree murder, and police are also looking into any possible involvement the former New England Patriots tight end had in a 2012 double murder in Boston.
    The Nissan Maxima in the accident involving Singleton was registered to Andres Valderrama, Hernandez's uncle. Singleton was married to Hernandez's cousin, the story said.
    No matter whether this was a mere coincidental accident or not, the whole Hernandez plot is starting to seem like it came straight from "The Sopranos."
    Singleton is from Bristol, where Hernandez grew up. The Hartford Courant said Massachusetts authorities have asked Bristol police for help in the investigation of the double murder.
    Singleton was 33 years old. A female passenger, Tabitha Perry, was injured in the accident, the Courant said.
    what are the odds of a car carrying a potential witness being ...randomly... blown six feet into the air?

who the fk was Hernandez "associated" with?

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    This would be no shock if he was involved with this all along.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Sounds like one of his CT boys rolled over and gave him up as the shooter. With his money going to trial is in his best interest. Anything can happen in court. Taking a deal still puts him in Walpole for a stretch anyways. Kid had a bright professional career ahead of him but wanted to stay hood. He'll stay in pc while locked up and be fine.
    Also some lessons to be learned here is pre paid cash tracphones still should always be used if you can't move in silence and do your dirt by yourself.
    the more i read about it, the more obvious this guy is a dumbass. he pushed his luck and now he's fkd.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Imagine if Hernandez had run a wrong route during practice.

BRADY: "C'mon, Aaron!"

Hernandez may have gone on a killing spree and eliminated 5 guys on the Pats offense.

First ... 5678