BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

NFL Draft: Anyone wearing sunglasses while getting called up on draft-day is a tool.

If I draft a guy and he comes out wearing sunglasses like a fkn stain, I'm already worried about the investment I'm about to make in this guy, it's not a good sign.

Pathetic. Have some fkn class. It's the best/most important day of your life, but you're not a superstar yet.
    Needs to have them slapped right off his head by Roger Goodell and fined immediately lol.

Tell this guy he isn't in the ghetto anymore and he's not Deon Sanders or Terrell Owens yet either.

Points Awarded:

R.P. McMurphy gave BennyBigNuts 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

BennyBigNuts

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4955

LOL Anyone see that fukk the Lions drafted with his 3D glasses you get from the movie theatre

If he keeps that up, he'll be for a long time.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by daneault23 View Post
    LOL Anyone see that fukk the Lions drafted with his 3D glasses you get from the movie theatre

If he keeps that up, he'll be for a long time.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Well stated Benny!

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

I wonder what that lions fukk was thinking when he put those on. You think he was being a jack ass on purpose or he really had no clue?

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

He also has CORN ROWS in 2013. Pretty much reserved nowadays for backwoods ghetto people and crackheads, yet he went to BYU and was wearing 3D glasses

strange fellow indeed
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

He's just being black
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: You mad bro

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Well stated Benny!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I wonder what that lions fukk was thinking when he put those on. You think he was being a jack ass on purpose or he really had no clue?
    No, just some clueless stain.

Quote Originally Posted by coop View Post
    He also has CORN ROWS in 2013. Pretty much reserved nowadays for backwoods ghetto people and crackheads, yet he went to BYU and was wearing 3D glasses

strange fellow indeed

It's his first chance in 4 years to be black again I guess after being alone with 99.9% white ppl at that school other than the janitor and one professor to reach their quota and avoid lawsuits.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    If I draft a guy and he comes out wearing sunglasses like a fkn stain, I'm already worried about the investment I'm about to make in this guy, it's not a good sign.

Pathetic. Have some fkn class. It's the best/most important day of your life, but you're not a superstar yet.
    Needs to have them slapped right off his head by Roger Goodell and fined immediately lol.

Tell this guy he isn't in the ghetto anymore and he's not Deon Sanders or Terrell Owens yet either.

HotStreak
    Smokin'
    HotStreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 901

LOL. Dude the Lions drafted is from the middle of Africa. Only exposed to America for a few years. He really doesn't know any better.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

I did'nt watch but it would be nice if you mentioned his name somewhere in the thread

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    I did'nt watch but it would be nice if you mentioned his name somewhere in the thread
    There were 2 guys I think. I didn't watch the draft, sorry.
    Just had it on for a half a second and laughed at the one stain with them on.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

yeah what was the niggas name?

The Samurai
    The Samurai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post

Amen Benny!! Im sick of these primadonna ass gaskets. I've always respected the more understated guys in sports. Show some class. Show you weren't raised by jackyls. Its why turds like TO and Ocho can't find work and ancient dudes like cotchery and stokely can, they keep their fuggin pie holes shut and handle their biz. Again, great take Benny.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by big bear View Post
    yeah what was the niggas name?

rofl

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by The Samurai View Post
    Amen Benny!! Im sick of these primadonna ass gaskets. I've always respected the more understated guys in sports. Show some class. Show you weren't raised by jackyls. Its why turds like TO and Ocho can't find work and ancient dudes like cotchery and stokely can, they keep their fuggin pie holes shut and handle their biz. Again, great take Benny.

It really is a red flag for me if I see that after drafting a guy.