Christopher1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3937

Best pg in the league!

olamide
    olamide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2571

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher1991 View Post
    Best pg in the league!
    Am sure you are joking. Far from the best PG mate. Curry, Westbrook,...........

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher1991 View Post
    Best pg in the league!
    Chris Paul

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Worst Contract In Sports. Guy is a Pansy.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Trade him for a 2nd rounder and expiring contracts asap.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

This guy was probably the worst investment a team ever made, paying the guy millions and millions to sit in a suit for 90% of his career.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    This guy was probably the worst investment a team ever made, paying the guy millions and millions to sit in a suit for 90% of his career.
    Easily the dumbest player as well. Would not surprise me if he goes broke in 10 years.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Lol. Idiots.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    He got the contract after being MVP and before he ever got injured. Dafuq were they supposed to know the future? Not the first big contract to get injured and won't be the last.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Worst Contract In Sports. Guy is a Pansy.
    Rose will likely be gone after 2 seasons. No sooner, no later. Very dumb article, they don't seem to know his contract situation.

Seto

If Rose was a free agent today, guarantee a team would pay him AT LEAST 15 million given the current contracts being handed out. I mean Jeremy fukking Lamb got 7 million a year as a totally unproven player at this level.

His contract is just fine considering a "max" contract is soon gonna be 30-35 million or whatever. Decent chance his next contract will pay him as much annually as this one.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

OKC can't close out games.. Great team to live bet against in the 4th quarters if it's close.. Just thought to share.. It's been a constant with this team so far this year anyways... Houston Rockets blew them out late in the 4th as well the game before..

Rose hit some big shots down the stretch.. He's becoming a jump shooter these days.. I guess that's smart as when he goes wreckless to the basket it's a ACL tear waiting to happen..

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    OKC can't close out games.. Great team to live bet against in the 4th quarters if it's close.. Just thought to share.. It's been a constant with this team so far this year anyways... Houston Rockets blew them out late in the 4th as well the game before..

Rose hit some big shots down the stretch.. He's becoming a jump shooter these days.. I guess that's smart as when he goes wreckless to the basket it's a ACL tear waiting to happen..
    Huh? What? I don't think he had hit a single shot outside 15 feet before today. It's just the opposite. He's been more of just a drive to the bucket guy. But you can see the difference when he can hit those. It makes him close to unguardable. Problem is he's never been able to hit jumpers consistently and has only gotten worse at it. But maybe the vision thing was a detriment and he can improve. He's quicker and more explosive now than he had been at any time since the first knee injury.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Rose will likely be gone after 2 seasons. No sooner, no later. Very dumb article, they don't seem to know his contract situation.
    D2 - Why all the hype today about Rose? I don't know of any journalist who would act this forward? I mean... if these journalists are wrong... they are all going to look like aholes. NBC and FOX never post false info.

What's going on deep in that locker room?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

D2 - Why all the hype today about Rose? I don't know of any journalist who would act this forward? I mean... if these journalists are wrong... they are all going to look like aholes. NBC and FOX never post false info.

Of course not. Never. They just love to write stories. Nothing more than speculation. Plus, the articles were really devoid anything real. It didn't even predict that he'd be traded. Guy's got TWO season left his contract. That's a long time. If all they're saying is that he won't re-sign after his contract is up, why bother writing about that now? Long long long ways away. I don't disagree. He probably won't be back after his contact is up, just don't think that's close enough to eve discuss now.

Seto

You can't actually be serious.

Do you even follow sports?

Journalist "rumours" such at these probably hit at a 5% clip, and I'm being very generous.

First ... 891011