agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14022

early christmas gifts for us

bet these gents.nfl- sf49rs ml vs eagles.9rs superb defense will ratte philly qb and mccaffrey just performs as usual.college football-screw the juice. bet georgia ml vs alabama.bama was lucky to beat auburn. enjoy and gl all.
    Points Awarded:

franz555 gave agendaman 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2158

First off, I’m a Niners fan. But I find it straight up laughable that they are the favorites and now -2.5 favs. If the line was reversed, I would take them. But since it’s not, I’m taking Eagles +2.5 at home.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Your sentence structure is impeccable

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Everyone and their mom is on the Niners this week. I understand the logic, but it looks like the books got out ahead of it and sapped a lot of the potential value. Plus how do you think the Eagles players feel about being 10-1 and still being underdogs to a visiting team?

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10379

I took Niners on the open -2

I asked my mom who she likes to win the game and she said Eagles, so, not sure how much weight I’d put on Eddy’s comment here.

please let me know if my grammatical use of commas was appropriate. I always get confused about when to wrap words like “so, and, but, meanwhile etc” in commas versus placing one strategically precise comma.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Everyone and their mom is on the Niners this week. I understand the logic, but it looks like the books got out ahead of it and sapped a lot of the potential value. Plus how do you think the Eagles players feel about being 10-1 and still being underdogs to a visiting team?
    I'm on the Niners as well. The bye week couldn't have come at a better time for them. they were beaten up, injury plagued, and on the verge of a downward spiral having lost 3 games in a row. but then they got some key players back and are finally healthy and rejuvenated. and have been steamrolling the competition ever since. They have that "it" factor. Philly is a helluva team, no doubt about it. but I think they've been skating on thin ice (in some of these games they've could've very easily lost) and this game will be a reality check for them. I'm still having flashbacks to a similar type of spot last month when the Niners bitchslapped the Cowboys!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Your sentence structure is impeccable
    Tough read indeed!

agendaman

grammatical correctnus is irrevelant.getting the right side and making money is the bottom line.my college degree is in math not english composition.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

49ers wan t revenge and trust me they goona beat philly my birds are not as good as record shows 10-1 basically teams they barely beat just beat them selves as in miami game they lost 4 starters in game eagles - 3 won by 5 again the cowboys beat tem selves @ eagles

in other words they havent really beaten any bod by 20 points or even 10 points

they should have lost to bills but - 3.5 at some books ripped everyones wallet apart 37-34 in

top anaylkast on nfl net work and espn have spotted eagles weaknesses remember the history of SB losers only one got back to win that was Patriots with Brady

they will not beat 49ers in playoffs sf now almost 100% healthy Eagles players every week hammyies knee acl joints get knocked out of games and 49ers 2nd string qb is good eagles back up is a frigging accident waiting to happen

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    grammatical correctnus is irrevelant.getting the right side and making money is the bottom line.my college degree is in math not english composition.
    Well your opening line was an abomination. I don't think you need a degree in English composition to cobble together coherent sentences just as you don't need a degree in culinary arts to make toast.

agendaman

solid stuff old bill.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22894

mean you do what

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

You sound like you identify yourself as "Non-Binary"

Thefix13
    Thefix13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2756

Why does your spacebar only work sometimes?

Thefix13
    Thefix13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2756

Biggest to the 49ers will be the rain, Purdy has for whatever reason "struggled" in it. Quick passes to expose medicore lbs and over the hill dbs and problem solved.

agendaman

eagles are a tough crew.they are 10-1 for a reason.hmmm ok a 49r-georgia parlay.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    You sound like you identify yourself as "Non-Binary"
    agendaperson

Da Manster!

No Jesus
    No Peace
    Know Jesus
    Know Peace

agendaman

enough of this negative stuff. make a pick. hurt the books.

agendaman

adding nfl-chargers ml.

Da Manster!

adding nfl-chargers ml.
    I was thinking about this play as well, Agendaman. However, I hate laying juice (ridiculous amount)...maybe parlay it with Steelers ML to get a decent and more respectable (-113) price and payout?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

It could be a trap.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    It could be a trap.
    But you have to ask yourself (using an old handicapping adage) why is an 8 - 3 team (49'ers) favored (-2.5) against the best team in the NFL with a 10 - 1 record and on the road (Eagles)?! Very similar in college football when sometimes you see an unranked team favored against a top 25 team in that particular matchup.

Da Manster!

Well we got San Fran (-3) at most shops now (unless you want to pay premium juice/vig on 2.5). I'm glad I jumped aboard early and didn't hesitate to pull the trigger!