Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Jalen Hurts to Win the Superbowl +500

I still believe when I said 49ers were the best team on paper. Once they got Mccaffrey it was obvious. No one has those weapons. But Philly has home field and they get Giants next, which should be a comfy win. Philly has a lot of depth on their defense, which keeps them fresh. Their guys are older but they don't have to play the whole game. And then on offense, I just don't see any QB outside of Mahomes that's better than Jalen Hurts. He's basically a better version of Josh Allen. Commits way less turnovers, better runner, and more accurate.

Sprinkling a few hundo on this.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

I kind of like Giants to beat them outright this week.

Eagles feel like they peaked too early to me.
    Points Awarded:

franz555 gave Optional 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Daniel Jones has never won a game in Philadelphia and is 0-9 in primetime games.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

LIke the shot might be better odds than +500

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I kind of like Giants to beat them outright this week.

Eagles feel like they peaked too early to me.
    Would shock me if Giants won. Giants blitz at a heavy rate and the eagles have the best O line in the NFL. They basically have two of the best players at their positions, in Kelce and Lane Johnson. On the D line they have Graham, Fletcher Cox, Hargraves, Sweat, Suh, Robert Quinn, the list goes on. They have 2nd and 3rd stringers that would start on most teams. I feel that's a big advantage. Also the way Giants didn't give the ball to barkley last week, they seem to think Daniel Jones is some kind of superhero. Richie James Slayton and Hodges aren't good. I see them disposing of this team quite easily. Giants have a good D but if Hurts is healthy, the guy is electric. He doesn't make many mistakes, doesn't get sacked, and he has a rocket of an arm. Need to see how that arm holds up.

Reason why I like Eagles mainly is because they have the best O line and the best D line. They control the line of scrimmage if every matchup. But the Chiefs, Cowboys, and 49ers all have similar quality in that sense. Reason why I'm backing off my niners pick now is I don't know how long this Purdy stuff can last. Sure they have the best players all around, but can Purdy really keep this up? He really hasn't been sacked and rattled hard. Eagles lead the NFL in sacks by a large margin.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

All by himself? I'm down.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Would shock me if Giants won. Giants blitz at a heavy rate and the eagles have the best O line in the NFL. They basically have two of the best players at their positions, in Kelce and Lane Johnson. On the D line they have Graham, Fletcher Cox, Hargraves, Sweat, Suh, Robert Quinn, the list goes on. They have 2nd and 3rd stringers that would start on most teams. I feel that's a big advantage. Also the way Giants didn't give the ball to barkley last week, they seem to think Daniel Jones is some kind of superhero. Richie James Slayton and Hodges aren't good. I see them disposing of this team quite easily. Giants have a good D but if Hurts is healthy, the guy is electric. He doesn't make many mistakes, doesn't get sacked, and he has a rocket of an arm. Need to see how that arm holds up.

Reason why I like Eagles mainly is because they have the best O line and the best D line. They control the line of scrimmage if every matchup. But the Chiefs, Cowboys, and 49ers all have similar quality in that sense. Reason why I'm backing off my niners pick now is I don't know how long this Purdy stuff can last. Sure they have the best players all around, but can Purdy really keep this up? He really hasn't been sacked and rattled hard. Eagles lead the NFL in sacks by a large margin.
    Think that was just good game planning on the Giants part. They knew the Vikings D was hot garbage and they could do things other than rely on Barkley.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

i said long ago teams that play in lodon will not win a SB 4 out 6 gone jags giants left--- plus more strikes against NYG a losing DIV record 1-4-1

a tied game 100% never won a SB including 2 who got there the colin K 49ers -5 vs ravens s/u loser the 1966 chiefs destroyed by packers

a rookie HC 5 this year 4 are home a qb who never played in a play off game

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Daniel Jones has never won a game in Philadelphia and is 0-9 in primetime games.

means nothing

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

don't like Philly GOAT. agree with OPTI they peaked too soon.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

GL Goat.... 1st time in a long time... Field is absolutely wide open. Anyone can win it... 6 out of the 8 remaining teams. That's why you're getting decent odds at +500

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Think that was just good game planning on the Giants part. They knew the Vikings D was hot garbage and they could do things other than rely on Barkley.
    Probably but I think barkley could have shredded them, and could have eaten more clock, and put that game away, instead of giving Vikings a chance there to tie at the end. I think the strategy could have easily backfired. This seems to be a pattern for the giants this year, letting their qb get as many rush attempts as someone as electric as barkley. you understand it with the ravens with lamar, or bills with allen, or eagles with hurts, but I think Daboll is trying to turn Daniel Jones into Josh Allen scrambling wise and I think the Eagles are gonna shut him down, and by the time they figure out they should have given the ball to barkley 25 times, it'll be too late, and they'll be down too much.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

what team does he play on so I can tail

bigtymer56

Probably but I think barkley could have shredded them, and could have eaten more clock, and put that game away, instead of giving Vikings a chance there to tie at the end. I think the strategy could have easily backfired. This seems to be a pattern for the giants this year, letting their qb get as many rush attempts as someone as electric as barkley. you understand it with the ravens with lamar, or bills with allen, or eagles with hurts, but I think Daboll is trying to turn Daniel Jones into Josh Allen scrambling wise and I think the Eagles are gonna shut him down, and by the time they figure out they should have given the ball to barkley 25 times, it'll be too late, and they'll be down too much.
    I mean the game wouldve been over if Slayton didnt drop a wide open catch. I think they run Jones so much because its just as good if not a better option than just dropping back and trying to pass to bums. Gives them another option to keep the defense honest and not entirely focused on Barkley.

Personally think the Eagles are going to shut them down too. Maybe Barkley or Jones might be able to break a few long runs, but they aint going up and down the field all game like they did on Sunday.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

guys be careful Mr. Milk doesn't miss many .. gl

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16012

In my opinion whoever wins between Dallas and San Francisco will represent the NFC in the Super Bowl. I hope its my Niners but should Dallas upset them I think they build on that momentum and beat a team they've already seen twice whether its the Eagles or the Giants. I don't think Philly is that good and even though everything is working against the Giants I think they will keep this week's game closer than you do and maybe even win outright.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

If they can't beat the Giants at home then they don't deserve to host the NFC Championship game.

Philly by 10

bigtymer56

Last night's game shows just how terrible the Vikings D actually was.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Goater a legend

dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

crazy how many people do not understand how good the eagles really are. offensively, they are insanely hard to stop. like KC, it's almost impossible to hold them under 20 points. stacked o-line, running backs, receivers, tight ends. ridiculous d-line and secondary. all you can do is hope for turnovers or bleed them to death with small ball, whoring time of possession. even with minshew, they went into dallas a few weeks ago and dumped 34 points and 442 yards on them. should have won.. but the 4 turnovers burned them.

there's no such thing as peaking too early. they only lost 3 games, 1 with hurts. he's 15-1 on the season. yet, most people seemed to be riding the giants sack because they squeezed out a win against minny? a team the eagles bitchslapped earlier in the year?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Eagles are devastating they have been that way since sept

They will bury San Francisco

Dallas I don’t know

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Eagles are devastating they have been that way since sept

They will bury San Francisco

Dallas I don’t know
    I guarantee Philly doesnt want to see Dallas again...

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    I mean the game wouldve been over if Slayton didnt drop a wide open catch. I think they run Jones so much because its just as good if not a better option than just dropping back and trying to pass to bums. Gives them another option to keep the defense honest and not entirely focused on Barkley.

Personally think the Eagles are going to shut them down too. Maybe Barkley or Jones might be able to break a few long runs, but they aint going up and down the field all game like they did on Sunday.
    Told you bro. How many carries did Barkley get in this game? Pitiful display by Dabol. They were never gonna beat Philly, but literally the ONLY way you can win with the roster you have is to give it to Barkley 25 times, eat clock, control the game. The amount of times he touched the ball yesterday was a disgrace. And he was their most productive player, even with limited touches.

I'm telling you they want Daniel Jones to be something he's not.

Hurts is the best qb in the nfl, he's gonna be a philly legend after this run.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Told you bro. How many carries did Barkley get in this game? Pitiful display by Dabol. They were never gonna beat Philly, but literally the ONLY way you can win with the roster you have is to give it to Barkley 25 times, eat clock, control the game. The amount of times he touched the ball yesterday was a disgrace. And he was their most productive player, even with limited touches.

I'm telling you they want Daniel Jones to be something he's not.

Hurts is the best qb in the nfl, he's gonna be a philly legend after this run.
    Hurts lol. Sf d will make him look like a fool . Watch and see

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Hurts lol. Sf d will make him look like a fool . Watch and see
    Win win either way for me but don't see it. Hurts is the best player in the league bro. It's pretty obvious. He's a better runner than Lamar Jackson and a better passer than Josh Allen. It wouldn't surprise me, but I don't see Brock Purdy doing much against that Eagles D. If he plays like he did today, a simple game manager, they are gonna be sitting at home, you better believe that, cause Jalen Hurts ain't Dak Prescott, that's for sure.e

lakerboy

Win win either way for me but don't see it. Hurts is the best player in the league bro. It's pretty obvious. He's a better runner than Lamar Jackson and a better passer than Josh Allen.
    He isn't white. Burrow is the man. You don't see that?

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

Eagles would beat cowboys to detah because no team who lost to Tampa bay eveer won a s b and 49ers won 19-12 he he he

now egles get beat up a rokkie q b of 49ers omg they squeaked by a pathetic cowboys team with 4 f g 's and one td not happening in philly purdy

KC will win over bengals but that ankle of mahoomes bothers me high ankle sprains are thee worse

so when chiefs win they get another bye week and mahoomes might heal up better with treatments then again if matress mack bets chiefs to win im taking my eagles right now he is - $200,000 in nfl

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    He isn't white. Burrow is the man. You don't see that?
    Burrow is sick, but his O line and D line aren't shit. One man can't win a superbowl. Even Brady has had some of the best guys in the trenches in history. That tampa team that beat KC? Biggest lock of all time. KC O line was average that year, Tampa D line had legends everywhere on it, many of them wanting to win their first ring. That defense won Tampa the superbowl. Mahomes couldn't do shit and he was the man as well.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Win win either way for me but don't see it. Hurts is the best player in the league bro. It's pretty obvious. He's a better runner than Lamar Jackson and a better passer than Josh Allen. It wouldn't surprise me, but I don't see Brock Purdy doing much against that Eagles D. If he plays like he did today, a simple game manager, they are gonna be sitting at home, you better believe that, cause Jalen Hurts ain't Dak Prescott, that's for sure.e
    best player in the league u must be blind

burrow mahomes allen all much better than hurts not even close

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    best player in the league u must be blind

burrow mahomes allen all much better than hurts not even close
    You'll find out the hard way.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

SF has the #2 run defense by DVOA and EPA/play (behind only TEN). The Eagles will not be rushing for 250+ yards like against the clown Giants defense. Hurts will have to make throws this game.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    SF has the #2 run defense by DVOA and EPA/play (behind only TEN). The Eagles will not be rushing for 250+ yards like against the clown Giants defense. Hurts will have to make throws this game.
    One of the cleanest passers in the NFL, pinpoint accuracy, rarely misses anything. He shits on Josh Allen, it's not even a debate. Anyone who watches football knows that Hurts has a way better arm than Allen.

Goat Milk

1 more game, NFC championship was pitiful. Eagles barely even had to do anything to score 31 pts.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i am all over hurts for mvp. don't see it being anyone else if they end up winning.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by dxp View Post
    crazy how many people do not understand how good the eagles really are. offensively, they are insanely hard to stop. like KC, it's almost impossible to hold them under 20 points. stacked o-line, running backs, receivers, tight ends. ridiculous d-line and secondary. all you can do is hope for turnovers or bleed them to death with small ball, whoring time of possession. even with minshew, they went into dallas a few weeks ago and dumped 34 points and 442 yards on them. should have won.. but the 4 turnovers burned them.

there's no such thing as peaking too early. they only lost 3 games, 1 with hurts. he's 15-1 on the season. yet, most people seemed to be riding the giants sack because they squeezed out a win against minny? a team the eagles bitchslapped earlier in the year?
    Yes hopefully get turnovers which KC got one. Yes bleed them to death and time of possession which KC had almost 1/3 off. Studs everywhere for sure. They almost did it. Unfortunately mahomes is gonna be a pain in the ass for years to come.

12 Last