Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

I really like Cincy. SF/Philly is a tossup imo

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    no none zero rookie qb 's ever played in a SB and we had some doozies that won all year and lost in playoffs 1st was matty ice of falcons won 12 games and lost in playoffs then big ben won 11 games lost div round to jets

russel wilson rookie year ummmmmmmmmm no playoffs patrick mahhommes lost finals to patriots
    You and your trends from 35 years ago. I remember no rushing champion had ever won the SB then Emmitt got 3.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

yo fred these facts work 5 rookie HC's are home giants was last one 38-7 omg what a joke

all 6 teams that played in london are gone 2 in same day Jags giants

all 7 teams that lost to Tampa bay are gone Cowboys was last one

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Aaron Donald shit on Burrow last year in the superbowl in money time. I'll take a strong D line and O line any day over some high flying attack like the afc has. The only reason Brady doesn't have 9 rings right now is because the Giants had 2 of the most legendary defensive lines of all time when they made those 2 runs. And their O line was damn good too. Running game was good. Manning really didn't do much in either superbowl with exception of couple timely clutch throws.
    Aaron Donald isn't playing and the Bengals def is very underrated. Their cover guys were all over the Bills receivers today and bothered the shit out of Allen with just 4-5 guys rushing. They also got there last year and have that experience compared to Purdy/Hurts in the SB.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    yo fred these facts work 5 rookie HC's are home giants was last one 38-7 omg what a joke

all 6 teams that played in london are gone 2 in same day Jags giants

all 7 teams that lost to Tampa bay are gone Cowboys was last one
    Fair enough, but Lawrence was 41-0 on Saturdays too. There are always exceptions to the rule.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Aaron Donald isn't playing and the Bengals def is very underrated. Their cover guys were all over the Bills receivers today and bothered the shit out of Allen with just 4-5 guys rushing. They also got there last year and have that experience compared to Purdy/Hurts in the SB.
    Bro, Bills have no weapons, I've been saying this on this site for 3 years that Bills ain't winning a superbowl with this team. I said it again this year when this board was all over them. They have 1 weapon, Diggs, you double team him and the rest of the guys are scrubs. Gabe Davis and Mckinzee are practice squad players. Singletary is a joke as a leading rb. Cole Beasley came out of retirement and is old slow and was never good anyway. He started his career on the Cowboys practice squad.

There are guys just as good as Donald, I don't know Mahomes status but Chris Jones is gonna fukk up the Bengals O line by himself, mark my words. But they don't have guys in the secondary like the Rams did.

Hurts has been to 2 national championships, another college ftball playoffs, and is the most humble guy in the nfl. All he wants to do is get better, all he does is study film. Burrow got the finals last year after a 1 win season or some shit. Big deal. Multiple guys on the Eagles have superbowl rings, no one on the bengals has a ring. SF has been in the NFC championship like 3 or 4 years in a row. Bengals are the least experienced team remaining in the postseason. Fact.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Looks like a niners line. Books not even making Philly -3 at home against a rookie QB.

Niners over Bengals in the SB is what I’m guessing.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30436

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Chris Jones is better than Aaron Donald

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    There may not be a gameday; you're assuming that Philly is No. 1, that SF makes the playoffs, that Philly wins once and that SF wins twice. A lot can happen between now and then.
    All that happened.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Historically better defensive teams win big games

We shall see

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22858

YEP

Zlaniner
    DUB NATION 415
    Zlaniner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13084

y e s

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Remember Jake Delhomme. That is purdy this week with a better d.
    Jake D could sling it though. Underrated. He had 300+ yards 3 TDs/zero INTs in the SB vs. the Pats.
    Last edited by ChiLLx; 01-25-23 at 12:33 AM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Chris Jones is better than Aaron Donald
    say what

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Bro, Bills have no weapons, I've been saying this on this site for 3 years that Bills ain't winning a superbowl with this team. I said it again this year when this board was all over them. They have 1 weapon, Diggs, you double team him and the rest of the guys are scrubs. Gabe Davis and Mckinzee are practice squad players. Singletary is a joke as a leading rb. Cole Beasley came out of retirement and is old slow and was never good anyway. He started his career on the Cowboys practice squad.

There are guys just as good as Donald, I don't know Mahomes status but Chris Jones is gonna fukk up the Bengals O line by himself, mark my words. But they don't have guys in the secondary like the Rams did.

Hurts has been to 2 national championships, another college ftball playoffs, and is the most humble guy in the nfl. All he wants to do is get better, all he does is study film. Burrow got the finals last year after a 1 win season or some shit. Big deal. Multiple guys on the Eagles have superbowl rings, no one on the bengals has a ring. SF has been in the NFC championship like 3 or 4 years in a row. Bengals are the least experienced team remaining in the postseason. Fact.
    The Bengals have played 7 playoff games since end of last season including the SB...

First 1234