Hezi David
    Hezi David's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

need help -deposit to betfair- a discrage of service

i need help betfair deposit.i have deposit with wire to betfair on 6.11. the refrence of my account on betfair was mistayped by the bank,and it corrceted it on 18.11.i connected with betfair chat,since they dont have anymore phone customer service, and told them about it. they said they will coneccet with payments.i have provided them all the recipeps they wanted and they have done nothing. i chase them for more than a month and=half and nothing.my bank also wanted my money back, and even braclays bank have send them email to get my money back , but nothing.this is the answer i get everytime i talk to them''I can assure you that is not the case at all. We are trying our best. Please understand that from customer service, we do not have all the tools to help you, so we are trying our best to chase this up for you''i asked to speak with mangers on the phone' the customer service told me ok and nothing. please help me get my money

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by Hezi David View Post
    i need help betfair deposit.i have deposit with wire to betfair on 6.11. the refrence of my account on betfair was mistayped by the bank,and it corrceted it on 18.11.i connected with betfair chat,since they dont have anymore phone customer service, and told them about it. they said they will coneccet with payments.i have provided them all the recipeps they wanted and they have done nothing. i chase them for more than a month and=half and nothing.my bank also wanted my money back, and even braclays bank have send them email to get my money back , but nothing.this is the answer i get everytime i talk to them''I can assure you that is not the case at all. We are trying our best. Please understand that from customer service, we do not have all the tools to help you, so we are trying our best to chase this up for you''i asked to speak with mangers on the phone' the customer service told me ok and nothing. please help me get my money
    An email to escalations@betfair.com might help here.

What country are you in? CCing that email to the relevant regulator might also help make sure escalations move fast.

Hezi David

Jordan

Hezi David

Quote Originally Posted by optional View Post
    an email to escalations@betfair.com might help here.

What country are you in? Ccing that email to the relevant regulator might also help make sure escalations move fast.
    jordan

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by Hezi David View Post

jordan
    Malta is the correct license for Jordan.

I would ask escalations to help find and credit your deposit and CC that email to the MGA info.mga@mga.org.mt