SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dave Cokin: Cougars +13½ at Bruins

Cougars +13½ at Bruins

Game Time: 11/15/2006 10:30:00 PM
    By: Dave Cokin
    Football picks NFL Picks sports gambling Baseball picks college football picks basketball picks odds

The Cougars take on the Bruins tonight in Los Angeles at the Pauley Pavilion. Look for BYU to give #6 UCLA fits.

BYU and UCLA hook up in a Mountain West-PAC 10 matchup Wednesday night, and it looks to me like this is a good spot for a play on the underdog.

BYU was a big surprise last season, and I look for them to be even better this season. The Cougars have good talent and loads of quality depth and I'm expecting them to make a serious run at conference title honors as well as an NCAA Tournament berth.

UCLA is obviously strong again, but will miss Farmar's leadership, at least in the early going. I give BYU a shot at the upset here, and definitely like them getting the points.

Play: BYU +13½
    Last edited by SBRforum Staff; 11-15-06 at 08:39 AM.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I didn't dave cokin posted plays here....i like his show, seems like a nice guy.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think this is a really nice play.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

BYU would be the only way I could play this one as well.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

I actually purchased his season package while I was in Vegas on business this summer.The nfl pre-season was woeful.The regular nfl season has been spotty.The college plays are better.I showed a nice profit using his sunday picks on the stardust line show the past two years.I always said I would never get involved with a sports service yet I decided to try it as an experiment.While I respect Coken"s abilities so far it hasn't worked out and I feel I"m better off without that influence/and somewhat foolish.I will be on byu tonight however, what the heck

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dave Cokin is one of the few touts (along with Dr. Bob) that I respect...with him on this one...