Betpoints: 1006

5 betpoint dallas ml

They are favored

Mavs lose i get your 5

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO

great to see kyrie the clown lose on a +200 ml

what's going to be his next team after he leaves dallas. maybe he can scru them too

cost me my nets futures but i got 5 imaginary betpoints today, since nobody took it

dallas doesn't have anything in the paint. they never did to begin with. they are the 2nd worst offensive rebounding team in the nba, only the nets below the mavs. and they just traded away dfs and dinwiddie for small jerk of the year irving. dallas 3rd worst rebounding team in the league. maybe they can put in shaqtin a fool king javale mcgee

i will say it again-glad to see kyrie lose. guy asked for a trade while the nets were in the middle of a title run. and for no reason-he just calls up the office out of nowhere. guy has 0 humility.

ok...one last time. glad to see kyrie lose.

budwiser

ok...ok. one more thing i need to say. glad to see that jerk kyrie irving lose. hopefully he doesn't get a max contract.

budwiser

Both guys can't decide who takes the shot. What did Kidd say after the game? They have to figure out who takes the shot.

That's NOT it. I said before...Kyrie needs the ball and Luka needs to pick and roll. Kyrie has the ball handling, Luka has the size to pick and roll.

But, it was glorious to watch that jerk who abandoned his Nets team under contract, LOSE the game. As I will say 25 times because I love saying it

budwiser

Kyrie after the game "it's very emotionally draining to ask questions like, 'What's the long term? What's the long term?'"

Seriously?? It's emotionally draining for every NETS fan to abandon the season because you are a jerk, kyrie!!

nobody knows what this guy is gonna do or say from one week to the next. unhinged