bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

BBD's saturday's hoops plays

1 unit each:

washington +5
    bucks +1.5
    warriors +7.5

bigboydan

i have no idea how in the world the bucks pulled that game out of there ass tonight, but i'll take it

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    i have no idea how in the world the bucks pulled that game out of there ass tonight, but i'll take it
    I seen that game refreshing on my phone. They were down 101-100 with like 7secs left, and Im like please go final. lol.
    Then I seen it was 102-100 with 5 secs left, then it didnt refresh for awhile. Then I seen it was 103-102 Bucks win. I was a happy camper to say the least.

bigboydan

i wrote it off when we were down like 8 with 2 minutes left. then i seen the final and was shocked. i had to take a double take on that score, because i didn't believe it at first.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Nice hit BBD, once again I got burned late last night on the Hawks ML thanks to ZaZaBitchAss.

bigboydan

it was a very nice hit for me owned, although a very unexpected one i must say.

what is your fetish with the hawks ML lately bud. thats the type of team that could start the season out 0-20

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    it was a very nice hit for me owned, although a very unexpected one i must say.

what is your fetish with the hawks ML lately bud. thats the type of team that could start the season out 0-20
    they probably will start out 0-20, lol. i thought it was a good spot for them to pick up their 1st victory, but unable to hit FTs and not blocking out cost them.