vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Let’s break this down for the mental in here.

Let’s say you are gonna get shot at….you have a shield to block the gunfire….do you use it or not?

If you say yes, get the vaccine.

If you say no, take the bullet and die.

This is not difficult stuff to understand.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    You will be more pissed 18 months from now..............at many in the world
    You’re not smart enough to recognize the vaccine is working so I’m thining you’re not smart enough to predict anything 18 months from now.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You’re not smart enough to recognize the vaccine is working so I’m thining you’re not smart enough to predict anything 18 months from now.
    Ya, it's working wonders.............LOL

vitterd

Ya, it's working wonders.............LOL
    Ummmm perhaps you should check deaths before the vaccine and after. It’s not hard to figure out the correlation.

Fishhead

Ummmm perhaps you should check deaths before the vaccine and after. It’s not hard to figure out the correlation.

vitterd

Great answer. You are a perfect example of how the internet is terrible for the world. It gives a voice to stupid people.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

to catch covid 3 times you have to be really dumb.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

people like vitterd are loved by the establishment

they blame "anti-vaxxers" for the restrictions placed on them by politicians

even if 99.99% of people were taking these UNAPPROVED injections, there would still be restrictions and lockdowns, and they would still be blamed on the 00.01%

just wait 2 weeks and you'll have your freedoms back!
    just wait until we have more hospital capacity!
    just wait until we have more ventilators!
    just wait until everyone wears masks!
    just wait a few more weeks!
    just wait until we have vaccines!
    just wait until we get 60% of people to take the vaccines!
    oops we meant 70%! now we meant 80%!
    now we meant 100%! there's still that 1 mother fukker in south dakota that is ruining it for everyone!

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

That's pretty simple to understand, the low hanging fruit has already fallen off the tree.

The Isreali study has already confirmed the jab (its not a vaccine by any definition of vaccine so let's stop with that fraud) is only about 30% effective vs Covid, and noone can say of that's better or worse than the human immune system. It could, in fact, be 0 % effective and those w the jab are simply defending infection w natural immunity, same as the unjabbed.

The cohesion of the jab is an effort to get old people to take it, because old people cost hospitals money. Something in the jab either reduces the impact of an infection in at risk people or shortens the time of death...who knows. But it does not stop or prevent infection at all.

vitterd

The stupidity is shocking. This is why we can’t get it to go away. Just look at the posters in this thread. We are the country with the dumbest people.

MinnesotaFats

Rahm
    Dechambau
    Goaff
    Yankees
    The Texas Democrats on plane

All 'vaxxed'

All got covid again

These are healthy people dude

The shot is worthless, I don't understand what point you could possibly be trying to make right now with even the most prolific vaxxed people in the world getting covid.

Seriously...what point is the jab if it doesn't do anything to stop infection?

You have physical evidence before you, on TV, in Olympics and in published studies.

The jab doesn't stop or prevent covid, it's not a vaccine lol

Just give it up already. It was a noble cause, if it worked we'd all go get it. It doesn't work. It's another government trillion dollar failure.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by minnesotafats View Post
    rahm
    dechambau
    goaff
    yankees
    the texas democrats on plane

all 'vaxxed'

all got covid again

these are healthy people dude

the shot is worthless, i don't understand what point you could possibly be trying to make right now with even the most prolific vaxxed people in the world getting covid.

You have physical evidence before you, on tv, in olympics and in published studies.

just give it up already. It was a noble cause, if it worked we'd all go get it. It doesn't work. It's another government trillion dollar failure.
    great post

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Rahm
    Dechambau
    Goaff
    Yankees

All 'vaxxed'

All got covid again

The shot is worthless, I don't understand what point you could possibly be trying to make right now with even the most prolific vaxxed people in the world getting covid.

You have physical evidence before you, on TV, in Olympics and in published studies.

Just give it up already. It was a noble cause, if it worked we'd all go get it. It doesn't work. It's another government trillion dollar failure.
    Youre not getting it. You use a few cases and millions of others you ignore. The numbers don’t lie. The states with low vax rates are getting crushed. The numbers tell the story. This is 2+2 stuff. It’s so simple it’s embarrassing this is a debate.

wikkidinsane

Rahm
    Dechambau
    Goaff
    Yankees

All 'vaxxed'

All got covid again

Yeh bring up all the publicized cases but disregard the 100 millions who got the shot and didn't get covid yet, just to fit your narrative. If you understood percentages you wouldn't be having this argument. I think its even worse, you understand d percentages and you just want to say untruths to feed your ego. The vaccines were never advertised as 100% efficacy . now show me the percentages of people who got vaccinated and getting covid. You lose.

wikkidinsane

Youre not getting it. You use a few cases and millions of others you ignore. The numbers don’t lie. The states with low vax rates are getting crushed. The numbers tell the story. This is 2+2 stuff. It’s so simple it’s embarrassing this is a debate.
    these guys are fukin idiots man. they like to stay in there sbr bubble and cackle amongst each other their stupid ass misinformation

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    people like vitterd are loved by the establishment

they blame "anti-vaxxers" for the restrictions placed on them by politicians

even if 99.99% of people were taking these UNAPPROVED injections, there would still be restrictions and lockdowns, and they would still be blamed on the 00.01%

just wait 2 weeks and you'll have your freedoms back!
    just wait until we have more hospital capacity!
    just wait until we have more ventilators!
    just wait until everyone wears masks!
    just wait a few more weeks!
    just wait until we have vaccines!
    just wait until we get 60% of people to take the vaccines!
    oops we meant 70%! now we meant 80%!
    now we meant 100%! there's still that 1 mother fukker in south dakota that is ruining it for everyone!
    Sharp post.

Most people forget that the original goal of restrictions was to "flatten the curve" so as not to "overwhelm our healthcare system."

That mission was accomplished long ago, yet restrictions remained (and still remain).

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    these guys are fukin idiots man. they like to stay in there sbr bubble and cackle amongst each other their stupid ass misinformation
    It’s shocking to see what these idiots say and actually believe. I don’t know where sbr finds these people. Absolutely the dumbest people on earth.

MinnesotaFats

What are they getting crushed with? Nobody is dying anymore and we've already seen the Governor of New York himself cover up his own numbers once for political gain you really think there's more infected people in bum fukk Missouri than there are in CA or NY?

TX & FL get a pass due to the 350,000 illegals that just swamped those 2 states since January.

Guarantee not 1 fukking mule gave a jab or a free mask to a client when taking their life savings and shuttling them thru tunnels into Bidens America...then into homeless camps & hideouts in TX & FL where EVEN YOU would have to admit hygiene and infections go hand in hand.

Fishhead

MORE people dying from VACCINE this month than COVID in USA.............both numbers skewed in favor of the vaccine.

vitterd

What are they getting crushed with? Nobody is dying anymore and we've already seen the Governor of New York himself cover up his own numbers once for political gain you really think there's more infected people in bum fukk Missouri than there are in CA or NY?

TX & FL get a pass due to the 350,000 illegals that just swamped those 2 states since January.

Guarantee not 1 fukking mule gave a jab or a free mask to a client when taking their life savings and shuttling them thru tunnels into Bidens America...then into homeless camps & hideouts in TX & FL where EVEN YOU would have to admit hygiene and infections go hand in hand.
    Good god. Youre unreachable. Too far down the hole. I wish you luck and I pray for this country.

vitterd

MORE people dying from VACCINE this month than COVID in USA.............both numbers skewed in favor of the vaccine.
    This guy just loves misinformation. The fuxvking internet man…..it has been a haven for stupid.

Fishhead

Anyone under 50 and healthy should absolutley not being taking covid vaccines at this time

simple

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Yeh bring up all the publicized cases but disregard the 100 millions who got the shot and didn't get covid yet, just to fit your narrative. If you understood percentages you wouldn't be having this argument. I think its even worse, you understand d percentages and you just want to say untruths to feed your ego. The vaccines were never advertised as 100% efficacy . now show me the percentages of people who got vaccinated and getting covid. You lose.
    You disregard the 6.5 BILLION that didn't get the shot or covid.

End of debate. The weak got sick. The jab hasn't prevented covid in anyone, the healthy and the jabbed are equally effective in recovery & prevention.

Wash your hands, don't cough on people.

If it was truly an issue the borders would be closed.

If the vaxx worked it'd be mandatory in military.

wikkidinsane

Anyone under 50 and healthy should absolutley not being taking covid vaccines at this time

simple
    even if they have other unhealthy people at home?

wikkidinsane

90 percent of this forum is unhealthy. wtf are you talking about healthy like its most Americans. lmfao.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    i have been saying abolish testing for years

virus is here to stay
    abolish testing? so doctors won't have anyway to tell if you have covid and wouldn't be able to help you through symptoms. how dumb are you?

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I'm at work right now, looking for covid. Can't find any so far.
    I hope you get it, so you can be happy

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I got covid once already and I had hangovers that were worse than it. I'm not anti vax. I'm pro freedom.
    oh so you had it. aren't you big and bad with your antibodies. pussey

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

This is another thread that proves what I have said since day one. China knew this would divide people from all Western style nations. Look at the fighting. Xi loves this. Meanwhile china had positive economic growth. They are focused.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Should stop testing athletes at this point. Who cares?

Every athlete that ever got Covid never died or pretty much never even showed symptoms.. It's a joke now. Vax the older fat coaches and staff but not the players if they don't want to I say!!!

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Every athlete that ever got Covid never died or pretty much never even showed symptoms.. It's a joke now. Vax the older fat coaches and staff but not the players if they don't want to I say!!!
    Take a bike ride today in city streets.

MinnesotaFats

What's funny is that there are serious viruses out there that libs will defend people's right to exist in public with.

Aids
    Herpes 2
    Syphilis
    Hep
    PVP cancer

You try putting a stigma or some type of health ID card on any of those issues and Wikki & Vittrer will flip out.

Yet each is far more lethal and detrimental to public health & saftey than any Covid strain

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Take a bike ride today in city streets.
    I actually might. Good idea. I've been laying around all weekend. Need to get out pedal my assss off and sweat out all those Covid toxins..

Fishhead

VITAMINS C,D,K and HONEY and MILK THISTLE are your friends more than FAUCI

First 12345 Last