tbill1
    tbill1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9231

Fanduel

I find it odd that Fanduel requires me to have 2 factor verification because it's an Illinois gambling law,
    but none of my other 5 Illinois books have made me do so.

BOWLSZN
    BOWLSZN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3091

Quote Originally Posted by tbill1 View Post
    I find it odd that Fanduel requires me to have 2 factor verification because it's an Illinois gambling law,
    Get used to it all the Books in NJ do it

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Is it two factor on every single login? Fanduel makes me do it in IL once every 14 days.

Occasionally I have to press and hold to prove I'm not a robot. The idea of a robot demanding that I prove that I'm not a robot is mildly disturbing.

tbill1
    tbill1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9231

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Is it two factor on every single login? Fanduel makes me do it in IL once every 14 days.

Occasionally I have to press and hold to prove I'm not a robot. The idea of a robot demanding that I prove that I'm not a robot is mildly disturbing.
    It had been 14 days, but that hasn't been the case lately.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

It had been 14 days, but that hasn't been the case lately.
    Interesting. I've only run into the 14 day thing. Maybe your account was compromised?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Speaking on Fanduel, did anyone else just get limited on Fanduel? It finally happened. I take back everything nice I said about them.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Fandual worst reward program basically non existent but for a few small bonus bets or deposit promos. I asked them about it a few times since my handle is decent they threaten me with an account review for problem gambling LOL

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Fandual worst reward program basically non existent but for a few small bonus bets or deposit promos. I asked them about it a few times since my handle is decent they threaten me with an account review for problem gambling LOL
    But people still play there. I think their site is AI optimized to highlight and get people addicted to bad wagers.

OK by me, they still let me get down on the good stuff for the most part. I'm not as limited as I thought I'd be. Only on certain markets -- CFB and NFL live. The funniest thing is being able to wager like 35k pre on NFL and then only 100 live. But as long as I can get down 1k on most CBB live sides, I'm a happy man.

Fanduel has the best site in terms of navigation and app capability, and it's not even close.