Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

i think the term opacity is kind of confusing. perhaps opaque is understood to be 100% opacity.

BeatingBaseball
    It's all about the price
    BeatingBaseball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

Quote Originally Posted by figue View Post
    BB, do you have twitter ??
    No, fig. Not on Twitter. I don't sell my baseball plays and haven't given them away in a long time. Have no need to - plus never found any reciprocal value in doing it. I just look in on this forum once in a while for the few intelligent and luicd posters who participate. Once the season starts my time is better spent on handicapping and line shopping. I do remember we made some money together a few years back, however, and hope you're doing well. Best of Luck to you.

sportsbetwin
    sportsbetwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not $100 - but would throw in $10 for $1500

figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2638

Quote Originally Posted by BeatingBaseball View Post
    No, fig. Not on Twitter. I don't sell my baseball plays and haven't given them away in a long time. Have no need to - plus never found any reciprocal value in doing it. I just look in on this forum once in a while for the few intelligent and luicd posters who participate. Once the season starts my time is better spent on handicapping and line shopping. I do remember we made some money together a few years back, however, and hope you're doing well. Best of Luck to you.
    thanks buddy i think you are one of the best baseball cappers

First 12