BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    love that tulsa/okla over....looking at ecu/usc ov 62 as well....
    i have that one as 44-27, Spurrier. over looks good.

BiffTFinancial

i like me some NU as dogs. honestly dont know nearly enough about BC to be real confident in it but guess i could always buy out later. figure Persa goes but either way think they have enough here.

bigger problem is this gm gonna slow down a ton, need a turnover or something by Baylor so tcu doesnt keep playing field position. even worse is how fukkin annoying is it when these assholes miss extra points? i was freaking out early in the wiscy gm when unlv kept missing fgs.
    i know what you mean. we don't need to worry about Wisky, though. Wisky home overs will be a near AutoBet this season.

BiffTFinancial

i think that Persa plays, but isn't 100%. he needs to be mobile. i just hope that he's healthy enough to protect himself, i don't want him to get hurt. really like watching him play.

BiffTFinancial

adding

2* South Florida +10'
    2* Minnesota/USC over 51'

updated card Saturday (Sept 3rd)
    3* Georgia +3'
    3* WMU/Michigan over 61'
    3* Tulsa/Oklahoma over 65
    2* Ohio State -33'
    2* Kent State/Bama over 47
    2* South Florida +10'
    2* Indiana -6

BOL to all today. so glad it's CFB season.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

You talked me into doing what i hate most, laying a fat number.... tOSU -31 for me (you better be right!!!)

check out ark st/illni ov 57, that bitch looks like straight cash to me.....

BigDan

lean Ball st but not playing them as like my normal self i have went form 3-4 gms to about 7+. so compulsive but so many totals i like.

BiffTFinancial

You talked me into doing what i hate most, laying a fat number.... tOSU -31 for me (you better be right!!!) check out ark st/illni ov 57, that bitch looks like straight cash to me.....
    i never lay big chalk, and almost never bet the Buckeyes, but Akron is one of the worst 10 teams in the nation and OSU will be taking out some frustration. i'm comfortable with the pressure of you tailing, heh heh.

will run the numbers on Ark St/Illinois in a bit.

BiffTFinancial

You talked me into doing what i hate most, laying a fat number.... tOSU -31 for me (you better be right!!!) check out ark st/illni ov 57, that bitch looks like straight cash to me.....
    i like the Ark St/Illinois over, have it at around 65.

BigDan

think osu gonna get it done for us but these pricks should be up more. new coach seemed like he was looking to score some points in the 2nd half....

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    i like the Ark St/Illinois over, have it at around 65.

yea that really only thing i loved in 2:30 slot. There a lot of other plays i could make being a degen but pretty happy with this and really like a lot of night totals.

like how NU looks honestly, they should be leading and think they pull this victory. be nice little parlay with last nights over.....GO Wildcats!!!!!!!!!love the smart kids!!!!!!!

BiffTFinancial

think osu gonna get it done for us but these pricks should be up more. new coach seemed like he was looking to score some points in the 2nd half....
    they left 10-14 points on the field 1H. i like Fickell a lot, i think he'll have them come correct the rest of the way.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

What up Biffer...card looks healthy. I am trying to keep it around 5 plays for today, but it sure is tough

I see you are playing Georgia. What are your thoughts on the total? I'm looking at making the Boise St/Georgia under my fourth play today. I have it at 47 and after capping the game, I see both teams scoring no more than 3 TD's each.

Also looking very hard at LSU/Oregon under, Troy/Clemson over (recent line movement has me thinking against it) and UL Laf/OK St over.

Thanks bud...good luck on all your plays today

BiffTFinancial

yea that really only thing i loved in 2:30 slot. There a lot of other plays i could make being a degen but pretty happy with this and really like a lot of night totals. like how NU looks honestly, they should be leading and think they pull this victory. be nice little parlay with last nights over.....GO Wildcats!!!!!!!!!love the smart kids!!!!!!!
    no one has to tell me twice to root for the Mildcats, two of my best friends went there, plus you have to root for nerdy academic team. i just didn't trust them today without Persa. Kolter is looking good, Trumpy is running better than expected. really hope you hit that parlay.

Love The Action

yea that really only thing i loved in 2:30 slot. There a lot of other plays i could make being a degen but pretty happy with this and really like a lot of night totals.

like how NU looks honestly, they should be leading and think they pull this victory. be nice little parlay with last nights over.....GO Wildcats!!!!!!!!!love the smart kids!!!!!!!
    Good luck! NU is looking solid right now. I underestimated Kolter, he is very athletic.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    What up Biffer...card looks healthy. I am trying to keep it around 5 plays for today, but it sure is tough I see you are playing Georgia. What are your thoughts on the total? I'm looking at making the Boise St/Georgia under my fourth play today. I have it at 47 and after capping the game, I see both teams scoring no more than 3 TD's each. Also looking very hard at LSU/Oregon under, Troy/Clemson over (recent line movement has me thinking against it) and UL Laf/OK St over. Thanks bud...good luck on all your plays today
    hey, LTA, what's up. yeah, it's hard to keep myself from adding more plays, there are so many that look good. i lean over in Boise/UGA, but not by a ton, and i didn't think about it much since i like UGA. i think that games is in the 50s. i agree with LSU/Oregon under and UL Laf/OK St over. my concern with Clemson over is the new offense and whether that will click in the first game. BOL to you whatever you decide.

BigDan

Good luck! NU is looking solid right now. I underestimated Kolter, he is very athletic.

he played some rb last year, so knew he was athletic, figured had to be smart, and very good coach said he was more than ready to run the offense, that was enough for me. id feel a lot better with the points but fukk it... hopefully BC doesnt weir them down.

BigDan

yea i agree id lean over in UGA, under in LSU gms.....but honestly if i played them id prob play both dogs and would prob parlay LSU/under. not sure if im messing with them or not....

BiffTFinancial

he looks much better than he did last season. night and day. Mildcats could be a handfull when Persa is healthy.

BigDan

LTA/.Biff what kind of score you have for the tex game? am i better off going over instead of tex?

Love The Action

hey, LTA, what's up. yeah, it's hard to keep myself from adding more plays, there are so many that look good. i lean over in Boise/UGA, but not by a ton, and i didn't think about it much since i like UGA. i think that games is in the 50s. i agree with LSU/Oregon under and UL Laf/OK St over. my concern with Clemson over is the new offense and whether that will click in the first game. BOL to you whatever you decide.

yea i agree id lean over in UGA, under in LSU gms.....but honestly if i played them id prob play both dogs and would prob parlay LSU/under. not sure if im messing with them or not....
    Good stuff guys...thanks!

BiffTFinancial

TD Kent State, huge

Love The Action

LTA/.Biff what kind of score you have for the tex game? am i better off going over instead of tex?
    The Rice/Texas over is one of my three plays so far, so it's no surprise that I support the over here. I have this one at 60. I think Texas throws the ball all day long trying to get Gilbert some confidence and rhythm with his young receivers. Major Applewhite will have more influence over the offense and I expect that to result in a more passing oriented offense than Texas has had in the past. Rice doesn't have the horses to keep with Texas on either side of the all, but I expect them to score at least 17-20 points. Therefore, I see the total being the safer wager because Texas should score into the 40's, but if Rice can three three touchdowns, that 23-24 point spread gets pretty tight. I am going with the over, but you may be safe on the side as well. Good luck in whatever you choose.

BiffTFinancial

i'm ashamed to admit it, but i haven't gotten to Texas in my CFB prep. finishing Big 12, PAC-12, ACC this weekend. as a general rule, first game with a new defensive coordinator, i'd expect Texas to yield a score or two to a lighter opponent, but Diaz might be hell-bent on a shut-out and Rice blows. that said, i wouldn't play the under.

BigDan

The Rice/Texas over is one of my three plays so far, so it's no surprise that I support the over here. I have this one at 60. I think Texas throws the ball all day long trying to get Gilbert some confidence and rhythm with his young receivers. Major Applewhite will have more influence over the offense and I expect that to result in a more passing oriented offense than Texas has had in the past. Rice doesn't have the horses to keep with Texas on either side of the all, but I expect them to score at least 17-20 points. Therefore, I see the total being the safer wager because Texas should score into the 40's, but if Rice can three three touchdowns, that 23-24 point spread gets pretty tight. I am going with the over, but you may be safe on the side as well. Good luck in whatever you choose.
    cool, yea i knew you were on over but didnt see what you had down about it (pretty high, lol). that why i asked how you saw it shaking, guess i could have went back and looked

i got some fam that big tex guys and are pretty tuned into them (my bro-in-law actually just picked one of them up from airport) and they been telling me for a minute tex covers this number. already on Horns but was just curious to your thoughts....thanx

BiffTFinancial

sounds like LTA knows more about Rice than i do. listen to him.

BiffTFinancial

cool, yea i knew you were on over but didnt see what you had down about it (pretty high, lol). that why i asked how you saw it shaking, guess i could have went back and looked i got some fam that big tex guys and are pretty tuned into them (my bro-in-law actually just picked one of them up from airport) and they been telling me for a minute tex covers this number. already on Horns but was just curious to your thoughts....thanx
    hmmm. that's the kind of information i was talking about at the start of the thread. good shit. maybe i'll add Horns.

BigDan

i'm ashamed to admit it, but i haven't gotten to Texas in my CFB prep. finishing Big 12, PAC-12, ACC this weekend. as a general rule, first game with a new defensive coordinator, i'd expect Texas to yield a score or two to a lighter opponent, but Diaz might be hell-bent on a shut-out and Rice blows. that said, i wouldn't play the under.

yea i honestly dont know but trust the fam that lives down there and may or may not have booked some bets in his life

i know he not a homer and when he said Tex covers i believed him. kinda like you with OSU

BiffTFinancial

yea i honestly dont know but trust the fam that lives down there and may or may not have booked some bets in his life i know he not a homer and when he said Tex covers i believed him. kinda like you with OSU
    not doubting you at all. that sounds like a solid source. sources save a lot of time. trust me when i say that i don't know anything about high school football, but i can guarantee i'll be on two games in October.

hoping that Fickell hangs another TD and i may be off backing the Buckeyes for quite some time. like that they're still blitzing.

BigDan

sometimes knowing smart ppl is better than actually being smart

then again i prefer to have my cake and eat it too.

BigDan

Hang on smart kids!!! im trying to start the season 4-0...

we got our 42 from tosu....great call brother..

BiffTFinancial

sometimes knowing smart ppl is better than actually being smart then again i prefer to have my cake and eat it too.
    knowing smart people is far better than being smart.

BiffTFinancial

Hang on smart kids!!! im trying to start the season 4-0... we got our 42 from tosu....great call brother..
    \\

thanks, pal. need one more score in Tuscaloosa and no shenanigans in Columbus i'll be joining you at 4-0.

BiffTFinancial

adding

2* Texas -23' (-103)

updated card Saturday (Sept 3rd)
    3* Georgia +3'
    3* WMU/Michigan over 61'
    3* Tulsa/Oklahoma over 65
    2* Ohio State -33' - W
    2* Kent State/Bama over 47 - W
    2* South Florida +10'
    2* Indiana -6
    2* Texas -23' (-103)

BigDan

just a little stupid parlay...WMU+14.5/New mexico (lmao) ml.....

BigDan

sorry thought i posted it few minutes ago but when i came back to this tab it was still there unposted. not that anyone wants any part of that thing

First 12345 ... Last