LORDCAPPERSTEIN
    LORDCAPPERSTEIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Bodog.eu issues

I cannot seem to speak with an supervisor or management with bodog, so my only option is here.

I have been with Bodog for 7 years....I'm noticing more and more slots are being block everyday......should I be concern with my money sitting with them.

I don't want to wake up and find mY funds gone because they have been permanently block bodog in Ontario

Any help

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by LORDCAPPERSTEIN View Post
    I cannot seem to speak with an supervisor or management with bodog, so my only option is here.

I have been with Bodog for 7 years....I'm noticing more and more slots are being block everyday......should I be concern with my money sitting with them.

I don't want to wake up and find mY funds gone because they have been permanently block bodog in Ontario

Any help
    I wouldn't be too concerned but you can PM Optional as he deals with the books and he should be able to help you out

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They are fine

Relax

LORDCAPPERSTEIN
    LORDCAPPERSTEIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

How do I find him

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

It's only due to you being under their Ontario license I think.

Ontario is a fair bit stricter and has more rules than the US state licenses.

I suspect the operator of the particular games have been unable to get Ontario approval is all the issue is.

I have not seen any complaints or read any reports to make me think Bodog might be in financial trouble.