Das Jax
    Das Jax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I am not giving you any flak. You should gamble for a while and gain some progress before you wonder about how much you can make in the long term, though; the number of people who ask those questions and then quit after two months outweighs the number of people who are profitable gamblers.
    Point taken, thanks for clarifying. I guess time will tell if I've got what it takes or if I end up falling back down amongst the masses of losing betters.

DSSCA
    DSSCA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1844

Quote Originally Posted by Das Jax View Post
    Point taken, thanks for clarifying. I guess time will tell if I've got what it takes or if I end up falling back down amongst the masses of losing betters.
    Das, my best advice is to post your picks in the event threads and have an open mind. Always welcome discussion and if you do your research (use torrent sites for fight footage) with a bit of smarts, BANK ROLL MANAGEMENT and understanding of value then you should do ok. After the ups and downs, then start looking at those theories of beating books. Best of luck man!

Das Jax
    Das Jax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

Just in case you guys hadn't seen this yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDZSCnkGrAQ

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    PM me your home address so that I can mail you a tin foil hat. Silva trained for 4 month in preparation for this fight. He knew there was a very good chance that he would lose. His so called clowning is essential for a # of reasons. Reason #1 Hand's down by his waist increases his take down defense. #2 It can create confusion in his opponents (they focus on what he is going to do to them instead of what their going to do to him) and disrupt's their rhythm. #3 It is used as a stalling tactic & to slow the pace of the fight (Anderson fights in a staccato rhythm). #4 He bait's his opponents because he is an amazing counter striker. What we seen last Saturday was the absolute best Anderson Silva that he can be at age 38. When they fight again Weidman will be victorious once again. I already mailed Javier Vasquez his tin foil hat. Anyone else who's interested just PM me your address & I'll get ya taken care of. Nuff said.
    dumbest shit i read on here just yet. How much clowning did he do against Sonnen in the first and especially the second match? The guy was disrespected by his peers and took the clowning to a whole nother level. You clowns who think Weidman won a fight like this like ya somehow predicited it are as pathetic as it gets. The guy clowned and got caught just like he could have other times but those times he didn't. All im saying is lets see what happens in the 2nd match without the clowning because he has respect this time. It was obvious Silva had no respect for Weidman. Where was the clowning when he fought Vitor? Not one second of it. When he is in big fight without a joke of an opponent he doesn't clown. This time it caught up to him. Im not saying he loses again or wins. I just want to see them fight again and lets get a real fight this time like when he fought Nate Marquart, Vitor, Sonnen two. Guys he respected and demolished.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: fitguy67

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    PM me your home address so that I can mail you a tin foil hat. Silva trained for 4 month in preparation for this fight. He knew there was a very good chance that he would lose. His so called clowning is essential for a # of reasons. Reason #1 Hand's down by his waist increases his take down defense. #2 It can create confusion in his opponents (they focus on what he is going to do to them instead of what their going to do to him) and disrupt's their rhythm. #3 It is used as a stalling tactic & to slow the pace of the fight (Anderson fights in a staccato rhythm). #4 He bait's his opponents because he is an amazing counter striker. What we seen last Saturday was the absolute best Anderson Silva that he can be at age 38. When they fight again Weidman will be victorious once again. I already mailed Javier Vasquez his tin foil hat. Anyone else who's interested just PM me your address & I'll get ya taken care of. Nuff said.
    Jesus H Christ u can't really believe this shit u are shoveling can ya?

First ... 30313233