1. #7176
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 23,560
    Betpoints: 166

    20 looks like the floor

    i still don’t plan on buying tho

  2. #7177
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 12,902
    Betpoints: 7724

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    20 looks like the floor

    i still don’t plan on buying tho
    Johnny it went to the 17's a month ago.

  3. #7178
    povis
    Update your status
    povis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-31-16
    Posts: 187
    Betpoints: 278

    20k is the new 30k

  4. #7179
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 23,560
    Betpoints: 166

    Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Johnny it went to the 17's a month ago.
    That was the dip not the floor

    anyway if u buy at 20 gl but I pass

  5. #7180
    Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 835
    Betpoints: 13224

    If you get HBO, there's a new docu-series called "The Anarchists". First episode was Sunday night and I believe there are 5 more.

    "Anarchy" despite what you hear does not mean what you think it does. The original definition is "without leaders" or "no rulers". People taking care of themselves with little to no government interference.

    The program centers around a libertarian community in Acapulco, Mexico which is also home of the yearly Anarchapulco Conference. They seem to be giving a lot of time to Jeff Berwick. I've followed Jeff for several years, now, in fact, I saw a lot of people I'm familiar with in the first episode. (I don't know any of these people, just know them from social media - Youtube mainly).

    HBO seems to be going for the drama - sex, drugs, murder, etc. Anarcho-capitalism, entrepreneurship, Bitcoin and crypto will be on the agenda. Should be interesting so tune in if you can....

  6. #7181
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 12,902
    Betpoints: 7724

    ARKY I found it.

    rerun of first episode (101) is running tonight and over the next few days before Sunday's (102) episode.

    will watch at least the first episode and perhaps the 2nd, to see how good it is.

  7. #7182
    Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 835
    Betpoints: 13224

    Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    ARKY I found it.

    rerun of first episode (101) is running tonight and over the next few days before Sunday's (102) episode.

    will watch at least the first episode and perhaps the 2nd, to see how good it is.
    Good.

    I have DirecTV and Episode 1 repeats many times over the next few days on the different HBO variants. Depending on your TV provider, you may only need to set it to "record series" to get all the episodes.

    This group (The Anarchists) was into the whole "crypto is freedom from the system" thing long before I was. I thought Jeff was wacky conspiracy guy when I first started watching him. Now, I think he's more right than wrong. He got booted from Youtube for his anti-globalist, anti-brainwashed masses viewpoints. One can still find his channel, "The Dollar Vigilante" on Bitchute and Odysee. He convinced me to buy Monero (good) way back when and Pirate Chain (not good, but I'm giving it more time). I think it's must-see-TV but I fear HBO will go for the lurid and show them in a poor light. Guess we'll find out....

  8. #7183
    themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-13
    Posts: 4,859
    Betpoints: 11985

    Ok guys I know you have been waiting patiently and my new analysis is in. It has bitcoin going down $15000 tonight and on Saturday afternoon bitcoin will reach zero.

  9. #7184
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 25,873
    Betpoints: 13718

    BTC re-bounding. I'm believing more in BTC nowadays. Belief in BTC should really be based on Laws of Supply and Demand. Two things need to be true for price to rise (over time):

    1) Adoption curve to rise. This is the demand side.
    2) Limited supply. This is guaranteed, based on the BTC coding.

    I believe in the adoption curve. But it has to keep moving for this to be true.

    Would like to see more about use-case in El Salv, South America, Africa, and impoverished nations. There's value in transacting across borders.

    And good riddance to Mashinsky. Guy was playing against the "tail risk." IE, take on debt with belief that your new investments will cover any short-term decline in asset value.

  10. #7185
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 12,902
    Betpoints: 7724

    all of the alt coins are built off of Bitcoin's base technology

    only 21million will ever be in circulation

    it has utility, and will continue to have more utility, such as realtime transactions in real estate instead of waiting weeks.

    it is branded.

    it is the future.

  11. #7186
    puckk
    puckk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-22-16
    Posts: 373
    Betpoints: 18


  12. #7187
    Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 835
    Betpoints: 13224

    It might be short-lived but BTC, Eth, Eth Classic, Polygon and Ape all having a good day....

  13. #7188
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    regulation is coming but that could help it

    They will take out all the illegal crap uses like gambling and drugs and money laundering then maybe will hold its own

  14. #7189
    Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-28-18
    Posts: 1,907
    Betpoints: 4228

    my weed guy is accepting ETH again

  15. #7190
    icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-18
    Posts: 3,317
    Betpoints: 3366

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    BTC re-bounding. I'm believing more in BTC nowadays. Belief in BTC should really be based on Laws of Supply and Demand. Two things need to be true for price to rise (over time):

    1) Adoption curve to rise. This is the demand side.
    2) Limited supply. This is guaranteed, based on the BTC coding.

    I believe in the adoption curve. But it has to keep moving for this to be true.

    Would like to see more about use-case in El Salv, South America, Africa, and impoverished nations. There's value in transacting across borders.

    And good riddance to Mashinsky. Guy was playing against the "tail risk." IE, take on debt with belief that your new investments will cover any short-term decline in asset value.

  16. #7191
    themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-13
    Posts: 4,859
    Betpoints: 11985

    Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    all of the alt coins are built off of Bitcoin's base technology

    only 21million will ever be in circulation

    it has utility, and will continue to have more utility, such as realtime transactions in real estate instead of waiting weeks.

    it is branded.

    it is the future.
    Wrong. It's the past it's useless.

  17. #7192
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 25,873
    Betpoints: 13718

    Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Wrong. It's the past it's useless.

    M78, what if BTC becomes more widely accepted for Transactions in the near future? Wouldn't that be a USE case?

  18. #7193
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 12,902
    Betpoints: 7724

    back north of $23K already. i am bullish LT but surprised by this ST move.

  19. #7194
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 12,902
    Betpoints: 7724

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    M78, what if BTC becomes more widely accepted for Transactions in the near future? Wouldn't that be a USE case?
    Chucker
    please clear your inbox so I can PM you.

  20. #7195
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 12,902
    Betpoints: 7724

    i am not saying BTC is going to go to the moon but it clearly has legs and IMO is worth a speculation only with money i can afford to lose and will never worry about. i would never go crazy with my life savings or even 10% of it.

    however, that guy Mike 78 is trolling. please ignore him and pay attention to other posters who are either bullish or bearish but at least bring material info to the convo.

    M78 either lost big or sold way too early and he is salty and hating on crypto and bitcoin because again he either missed out on the meteoric rise and is pissed off about it or he got crushed.

    he is totally biased. it is okay to be bearish but not okay to be ignorant and bring zero info to the table, and that's what he does.

  21. #7196
    stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-02-10
    Posts: 4,923
    Betpoints: 10411

    Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    i am not saying BTC is going to go to the moon but it clearly has legs and IMO is worth a speculation only with money i can afford to lose and will never worry about. i would never go crazy with my life savings or even 10% of it.

    however, that guy Mike 78 is trolling. please ignore him and pay attention to other posters who are either bullish or bearish but at least bring material info to the convo.

    M78 either lost big or sold way too early and he is salty and hating on crypto and bitcoin because again he either missed out on the meteoric rise and is pissed off about it or he got crushed.

    he is totally biased. it is okay to be bearish but not okay to be ignorant and bring zero info to the table, and that's what he does.
    This. Iím surprised he has not been banned yet by his consistent useless posts.

  22. #7197
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 25,873
    Betpoints: 13718

    Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    i am not saying BTC is going to go to the moon but it clearly has legs and IMO is worth a speculation only with money i can afford to lose and will never worry about. i would never go crazy with my life savings or even 10% of it.

    however, that guy Mike 78 is trolling. please ignore him and pay attention to other posters who are either bullish or bearish but at least bring material info to the convo.

    M78 either lost big or sold way too early and he is salty and hating on crypto and bitcoin because again he either missed out on the meteoric rise and is pissed off about it or he got crushed.

    he is totally biased. it is okay to be bearish but not okay to be ignorant and bring zero info to the table, and that's what he does.
    Haha. Very true. When it comes to M78...I've had more patience than Job.

    He's comedy relief. Will clear out my Inbox now.

  23. #7198
    Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 10,656
    Betpoints: 25178

    Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Ok guys I know you have been waiting patiently and my new analysis is in. It has bitcoin going down $15000 tonight and on Saturday afternoon bitcoin will reach zero.
    This Saturday afternoon?

  24. #7199
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 12,902
    Betpoints: 7724

    Elon just sold 75% of his btc today. Good. More beer for us.

  25. #7200
    Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-28-12
    Posts: 4,004
    Betpoints: 3224

    Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Elon just sold 75% of his btc today. Good. More beer for us.
    wow

  26. #7201
    bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-01-12
    Posts: 4,690
    Betpoints: 7796

    Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Elon just sold 75% of his btc today. Good. More beer for us.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

  27. #7202
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 12,902
    Betpoints: 7724

    I should have added, that Elon says he is open to buying BTC again and obviously still holds 25% of his position.

  28. #7203
    themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-13
    Posts: 4,859
    Betpoints: 11985

    Bitcoin starting to drop huge today. It will go down to about $1000 tonight and on Monday will be worth a couple cents.

  29. #7204
    themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-13
    Posts: 4,859
    Betpoints: 11985

    Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    This. Iím surprised he has not been banned yet by his consistent useless posts.
    Me too.

  30. #7205
    themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-13
    Posts: 4,859
    Betpoints: 11985

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    M78, what if BTC becomes more widely accepted for Transactions in the near future? Wouldn't that be a USE case?
    That would never happen. It is 800 times slower than debit cards.

  31. #7206
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 25,873
    Betpoints: 13718

    M78, if you show at the AC Bash 7/29, I'll give you the $200 appearance fee.

    Tell me that I'm not a generous guy. Better yet, I'll send you 4 LTC instead. Your call.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeatTheJerk

  32. #7207
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 12,902
    Betpoints: 7724

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    M78, if you show at the AC Bash 7/29, I'll give you the $200 appearance fee.

    Tell me that I'm not a generous guy. Better yet, I'll send you 4 LTC instead. Your call.
    it's better to pay him NOT to go.

    miserable pieces o shittt are like cancer. they spread.

  33. #7208
    icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-18
    Posts: 3,317
    Betpoints: 3366


  34. #7209
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 25,873
    Betpoints: 13718

    23,600

    Just a few questions to ponder:

    1) Will BTC rise at a rate FASTER than Inflation?
    2) Will BTC rise faster than the Dow Jones index? Or a similar index like Nasdaq?
    3) Any reason to think LTC will rise faster than BTC?

    How many reputations have been destroyed by the Crypto over-levaraging?
    1) Voyager and the owner Stephen Ehrlich
    ...By association, DAN from Digital Asset News.
    2) Celsius and Mashinsky
    3) Schiff and his fund. OK, not Crypto. But same thing, he locked up his client funds via poor management.

    What's amazing is that these guys like DAN and Schiff continue to post as if nothing happened. Get lost.

    And Blockfi has to have huge red flags. Similar to Celsius, don't hold any there that you're not OK losing.

  35. #7210
    floki
    floki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-07-19
    Posts: 1,139
    Betpoints: 18

    Quote Originally Posted by Yulia74 View Post
    my weed guy is accepting ETH again
    smart guy, we should thank d kwon, 3ac, celsius
    Points Awarded:

    shadymcgrady gave floki 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


First ... 203204205206207208209 ... Last
Top