Nadal wins 6-7, 7-6, 7-6.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nadal wins, Murray withdrew.

Tennis Record (The Artois Championship)
    4-0-2 (5.10)

ZXCVBNM123
    ZXCVBNM123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice job. What do you think about the Gerry Weber Open semis, Fed vs Kiefer and Blake vs Philipp Kohlschreiber? Big parlay on Fed/Blake perhaps?

(and I won't even try Nadal/Roddick, Djokovic/Nalbandian, almost impossible)

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ZXCVBNM123 View Post
    Nice job. What do you think about the Gerry Weber Open semis, Fed vs Kiefer and Blake vs Philipp Kohlschreiber? Big parlay on Fed/Blake perhaps?

(and I won't even try Nadal/Roddick, Djokovic/Nalbandian, almost impossible)
    Sorry I was so late replying, sometimes this subforum gets buried beneath the others.

In any case,

Fed vs Kiefer: Probably don't need to go into much detail here, Fed is to grass what Rafa is to clay. I think he's starting to really come around after playing questionably at times, psychologically getting 100% over that ass whipping Rafa administered had to be tough. Fed wins in straight sets.

Blake vs Kohlschreiber: I would only play this in the parlay to get the odds down, and I might even go with Kohlschreiber. I haven't taken too big a look here yet, but Kohl. has really impressed me in his last few matches. I don't get that same feeling from watching James Blake, both figure to do well in their service games. I see this going 3 sets for sure. If you've scoped it out and still like Blake that's cool, I have not really dived into this one much yet.