slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6207

how can you blame these guys because they are born in a certain country
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: moronist

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

Agree with brock here.

You have to feel for the banned players.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    how can you blame these guys because they are born in a certain country
    They are all closet Putin fanboys don't fool yourself. You live and grew up in Russia you get fed the propaganda and fall in line or else.

Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-20-22 at 06:09 PM.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    They are all closet Putin fanboys don't fool yourself. You live and grew up in Russia you get fed the propaganda and fall in line or else.
    Oh please.

Wait then again you are a Trump Maga boy right?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Oh please.

Wait then again you are a Trump Maga boy right?
    I do like Trump, great President and America rolled well under his presidency for 4 years. Not so good now under your boy Joe Biden.

So what's your point LB?

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

The players are not banned. They just can’t play under their country’s flag.

Kinda like the Olympic team

lakerboy

I do like Trump, great President and America rolled well under his presidency for 4 years. Not so good now under your boy Joe Biden.

So what's your point LB?
    Went over your head.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post

Incorrect

Tennis players from Russia and Belarus will not be allowed to compete at Wimbledon this year due to Russia's "unjustified" invasion of Ukraine, the All England Club announced Wednesday.

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

doesnt matter, they would have failed most of the drug tests

fuk the queen

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

More virtue signaling bs. Really hate these fuckin people. FIFA did the same shit with Russia team for World Cup, essentially kicking them out of the playoffs.

Whoever wins the fukkin crappy plate the girls get should take a dump on it and the guy champ should jerk off on his trophy
    Last edited by thetrinity; 04-20-22 at 06:54 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

No one will watch this shitfest. First they banned Djokovic and now they banned the rest of the Eastern Europeans. I guess the tennis people didn't like it when these people were winning all the trophies and they had to help Nadal and the others win again.

That's like the NFL banning Tom Brady from the playoffs because he has too many rings.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Hope your right paver. That’s all we can do. Put it on ignore. There is jack shit for sports this summer, which makes it worse. These players didn’t go to Ukraine and kill anyone.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Hope your right paver. That’s all we can do. Put it on ignore. There is jack shit for sports this summer, which makes it worse. These players didn’t go to Ukraine and kill anyone.
    Well the US started this shit in 1980 when they boycotted the Olympics because Russia invaded Afghanistan.

But no one boycotted the Olympics when the US invaded Iraq.

These things are all for show. Wimbledon doesn't give a shit about people dying in wars. If they did they would have banned US players when US invaded Iraq.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Ban em all in sports until Putin is long gone and Russia is not invading Countries that are peaceful and not bothering anyone.

Ukraine did nothing to start this war. Putin just invaded. NOT COOL!! Someone has to pay, ban Russians in sports for now. Isolate them like North Korea is.

Create maximum pain for leadership change.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25522

Why are you a fruit loop homo Pebbles? I never supported Russia. Putin is a rat boy.

Being called a homo by a guy constantly posting gems like this...

^^Macron looks like a sissy boy to me... Canadian President also in Trideau. These two should get a room and take care of business..

The projection is strong with you Jibbby. we know why you can't quit California. Stay gay old man.
    Points Awarded:

MickeyMan gave pablo222 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by Yulia74 View Post
    doesnt matter, they would have failed most of the drug tests

fuk the queen

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Being called a homo by a guy constantly posting gems like this...

^^Macron looks like a sissy boy to me... Canadian President also in Trideau. These two should get a room and take care of business..

The projection is strong with you Jibbby. we know why you can't quit California. Stay gay old man.
    Don't say gay you homophobic! I got my eye on you Pebbles you sexy beastly man you.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    being called a homo by a guy constantly posting gems like this...

^^macron looks like a sissy boy to me... Canadian president also in trideau. These two should get a room and take care of business..

the projection is strong with you jibbby. We know why you can't quit california. Stay gay old man.
    lmfao

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Well, this thread took off.

moronist
    moronist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

They live in Russia and probably support the war. Ban em I say. Smart move!

GO UKRAINE!! Power to the people!

What would be something if the Russian UFC fighters got banned from competing. That would shake up the sport. Dana White I don't think will do that though.

Ignore the lying, sociopathic mainstream media talking heads. Instead, Zelensky is a globalist stooge, and even though Putin could rightfully be perceived as an autocrat or dictator, he is rightfully reclaiming the Donbas region.

And punishing the Russian athletes, is incredibly stupid and evil.

toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37378

Quote Originally Posted by moronist View Post
    Ignore the lying, sociopathic mainstream media talking heads. Instead, Zelensky is a globalist stooge, and even though Putin could rightfully be perceived as an autocrat or dictator, he is rightfully reclaiming the Donbas region.

And punishing the Russian athletes, is incredibly stupid and evil.
    This. Also after being off the boards for a while, glad to see not much has changed. LB, Pablo and Manny the voice of reason, while Jibby is apparently still stuck inside watching that three lettered channel he supposedly hates

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post

And here's what they do when Italy lets them use their flag.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/motorsp...891c4faf1d9c78

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    NHL doing good for the Russians. No need to get these athletes involved in this crap.

This is the point lakerboy. 'These athletes' can't be sitting on two chairs, simultaneously. Either a nice career and a paycheck, or the same passport as the most wanted war criminal of the century.

The procedure is usually straightforward. They can be Ukrainians, Americans or Germans within a few months time.

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Incorrect

Tennis players from Russia and Belarus will not be allowed to compete at Wimbledon this year due to Russia's "unjustified" invasion of Ukraine, the All England Club announced Wednesday.
    Good. Make them get a new passport.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19581

Regardless of where they're from or their stance on the war, the best players should be allowed to play. Fukk Wimbledon.
    Last edited by DrunkHorseplayer; 04-22-22 at 12:31 AM.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

this story isn't close to ending

saw that the dutchess Kate didn't want to potentially hand over the wimbledon trophy to a russian athlete. Madness

Rublev in an interview offered to donate up to 1 million pounds of his personal prize pool just to play

i'd love to see other country athletes boycott the wimbledon, would add more pressure

I've even see ATP threaten to make wimbledon not worth ranking points which would add even more chois

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

I think England is more anti-Russia than countries. Probably a lot of pressure to ban them.

stepaside777
    stepaside777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5274

not sure if im buying tickets anymore and i really wanted to see medvedev playing but i guess world economical forum doing a good job

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Agree with brock here.

You have to feel for the banned players.
    Too bad. The harder all these sanctions and related decisions make it for citizens of these two countries, the more they might bitch to their leaders. Of course, you can't complain about the Russian government if you live there or you get arrested. Sooner or later they'll get rid of Putin.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    Too bad. The harder all these sanctions and related decisions make it for citizens of these two countries, the more they might bitch to their leaders. Of course, you can't complain about the Russian government if you live there or you get arrested. Sooner or later they'll get rid of Putin.

they use Old Dominion voting machines there will be no 3am vote count in Russia

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I think England is more anti-Russia than countries. Probably a lot of pressure to ban them.
    this.....england polls are like 65% in favor of the decision

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Half of the mercenaries that are holed up in the Mariupol steel plant are British. They are banning the Russian tennis players so Putin can spare their lives. Some kind of a deal will be made to let the British mercenaries evacuate and the Russian players play in Wimbledon.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Interesting social study:

Those of you who were so indignant about not letting Joker play in the Aussie for not getting a jab we've all seen by now doesn't work, how do you feel about England not letting players (who were simply born in a country that you don't like right now) play in Wimbledon over this invasion? Which one is more serious and/or means more to you?

To me, both parties are wrong

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by JacketFan81 View Post
    Interesting social study:

Those of you who were so indignant about not letting Joker play in the Aussie for not getting a jab we've all seen by now doesn't work, how do you feel about England not letting players (who were simply born in a country that you don't like right now) play in Wimbledon over this invasion? Which one is more serious and/or means more to you?

To me, both parties are wrong
    I don't personally agree with the vaccine mandate, but that at least has some sense and logic behind it. It was Australians rules and those rules were laid out months in advanced. Players knew they had to be vaccinated to play and Joker chose not to be vaccinated. Covid beliefs aside, not trying to start drama there

So for me, banning Joker made sense based on rules being in place

Russian players being banned is OUTRAGEOUS and horrible decision

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    I don't personally agree with the vaccine mandate, but that at least has some sense and logic behind it. It was Australians rules and those rules were laid out months in advanced. Players knew they had to be vaccinated to play and Joker chose not to be vaccinated. Covid beliefs aside, not trying to start drama there

So for me, banning Joker made sense based on rules being in place

Russian players being banned is OUTRAGEOUS and horrible decision
    Their country illegally invaded another and they're mass murdering thousands of civilians. They're not allowed to compete and try to win glory for their country. The more pain you bring to all the Russian citizens then the more motivated they'll be to give Putin a Anwar Sadat style parade on May 9 when they celebrate winning WW2

First 123 Last