Metatron
    Metatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

I disagree Rudy. Baseball win total futures can be very lucrative depending on the year. Occasionally I see football win totals I like as well in the NFL. Books do make mistakes sometimes.

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Quote Originally Posted by Metatron View Post
    I was just explaining what Rudy was saying... Some people do not realize betting futures in certain sports is EV- always (like Tennis) because they actually have insane juice baked into them which can easily be avoided by betting each independent event while rolling winnings into them. No parley is required because they go in a linear time sequence (events are not at the same time, which is why parleys were originally made). I would call this a "running bet". To go further using parleys (which are juiced more) on events which do not overlap in time are also a poor bet by default. A bonus advantage is also hidden here, imagine if the players you selected were on the same side of the draw, if they played each other in the quarters or semis you could "opt out" of that game and lose nothing on either bet and then if you really wanted to be aggressive place all of the money you won on both players previously on the winner in the semi/final match(es). Also lets say they met in the final. You could "no bet" or decide to favor one player over the other, with locked in futures you have no flexability. If you call the winner of a tennis tournament (especially if it is Matteo) you should get the maximum amount as it is super hard to do. That being said I hope you win.
    In case you haven't realized this but a lot of books including mine (BM) void tennis bets if there is a retirement at any point. Not something you have to worry about when you bet Futures but will greatly reduce profits when you do "running bets." if that should occur. If you know anything about tennis you would understand there's no way you're getting better value than what I got considering how high a fav. Novak will be throughout and even Berrettini. This strategy might work on the women side with much shorter priced favs. match by match but not in this instance.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Joker always a good bet. Mental gaint and on a mission to get to 20 grand slams and beyond. Your concern should be injuries and freak accidents.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Doug.djoker is a killer so you know he'll give his best effort
    Definitely not worried about his motivation level Otter. Someone like Rublev is the scary in the QFs since they never played before & he beat Federer the only time they played.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Metatron View Post
    I disagree Rudy. Baseball win total futures can be very lucrative depending on the year. Occasionally I see football win totals I like as well in the NFL. Books do make mistakes sometimes.
    post them after you bet

lets just test your theory

ive been here as long as you

i have no problem calculating the long term

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    Joker always a good bet. Mental gaint and on a mission to get to 20 grand slams and beyond. Your concern should be injuries and freak accidents.
    Agreed but I also want Berrettini to make the Finals to justify that ticket. Otherwise it was a total waste & I could've risked that remaining $1900 on Novak.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

thx to doug we know 2 guys who will NOT be in the Final

use that info

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    thx to doug we know 2 guys who will NOT be in the Final

use that info
    Interesting how you entered this thread but not the one I started about you exposing how ThanksForTheFade basically teabaged your incel face.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

I think medvedev can push joker. Would love tsitsipas to have a crack at him as well.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

good lucks hope u win

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    I think medvedev can push joker. Would love tsitsipas to have a crack at him as well.
    Come on Sammy, not saying they don't have a shot but Novak already dispatched them both on their best GS surfaces this yr, why would the result be any different on Novak's favorite surface. Berrettini on grass is a much bigger threat & possibly Rublev who he's never played before.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

very very bad news for you doug. KA47 could face joker in round 2.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    good lucks hope u win
    Thanks cinci me too!. What's with the change of heart, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you bash the shit out of me before?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Interesting how you entered this thread but not the one I started about you exposing how ThanksForTheFade basically teabaged your incel face.
    lmao that loser had to ask if the men's major was best of 5...

and my baylor play was strictly me fading you and I don't do that often I don't tail or fade so yeah of course I wasn't going HUGE on it... I put a dime on it and moved the line to -2 to get +195 odds

keep laughing at a 20 unit win loser

go fukk with some of the pros here whose unit size is $25

all you've done for months here is fukk urself with the gonzaga/nets futures and now tennis again

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    very very bad news for you doug. KA47 could face joker in round 2.
    You mean the guy who lost his last 3 grass matches to these guys? Novak has a better shot of getting DQed again than losing to a washed up Kandy.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

You mean the guy who lost his last 3 grass matches to these guys? Novak has a better shot of getting DQed again than losing to a washed up Kandy.
    motivation maybe a factor also hes coming back from injury long period of it more like tuneups last few weeks. but u know hes very dangerous on grass made semis few years back

Doug tushyterror

and my baylor play was strictly me fading you and I don't do that often I don't tail or fade so yeah of course I wasn't going HUGE on it... I put a dime on it and moved the line to -2 to get +195 odds

all you've done for months here is fukk urself with the gonzaga/nets futures and now tennis again
    That's the best you could do loser, going back to April to post a $2K winner? I only have to go back to May to post this just to prove what a small time nickel & dime incel you are. ( I'm sure you must get all the chicks considering how "hot" that girl in your avi is..must be a total reflection of your sex appeal to the ladies )

Enikk
    Enikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    A lot of threats on Grass

Watch Med
    Was my pick pre-draw... Medvedev has a horrible draw though. He might get knocked out 1st rd. Struff having bad year but is usually very good on grass. Tsitipas got a gravy draw.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    motivation maybe a factor also hes coming back from injury long period of it more like tuneups last few weeks. but u know hes very dangerous on grass made semis few years back
    Even though I give him no chance of getting to the Final since they're on opp. sides, Querrey is a much bigger concern than Anderson.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by Enikk View Post
    Was my pick pre-draw... Medvedev has a horrible draw though. He might get knocked out 1st rd. Struff having bad year but is usually very good on grass. Tsitipas got a gravy draw.
    Med definitely has a brutal draw & Struff did just beat him in Halle but I'd be shocked if that happens again. Solid 1st Rd upset pick is Paire +515. Much better on grass than Diego & he should have no motivation issues.

Enikk

Sinner/Fucs rd 1 match. terrible draw for them.

Enikk

Agree with Paire. Great headcase to watch unravel but so much talent. He is a great live on and against.

Enikk

I think Lopez +175 over Evans is a great round 1 dog. Lopez has always been good on grass and most don't expect that him being from Spain.

Doug tushyterror

Another difference between me & you cringegirl (does anybody post more lol's like a 13 year old girl than this beta cuck , I have the financial wherewithal to purchase these tickets, something you could only dream about. Not dumb enough to say anything is guaranteed but have fun poking needles in your Novak kewpie doll praying he loses.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Thanks cinci me too!. What's with the change of heart, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you bash the shit out of me before?
    ur growing on me, kind of like mike jamm did in the end it's all about winning

winning cures all

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

joker looks to have a very easy draw

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Another difference between me & you cringegirl (does anybody post more lol's like a 13 year old girl than this beta cuck , I have the financial wherewithal to purchase these tickets, something you could only dream about. Not dumb enough to say anything is guaranteed but have fun poking needles in your Novak kewpie doll praying he loses.
    how much are those gonzaga and nets bets worth now?

these are TILT bets and nothing else, you told us that yourself

going on tilt means you don't know what you're doing

i am not betting tennis so really i don't care if you win. i hope you win so you don't off yourself. GL bus/train riding unemployed smooth hands like a girl dougy

Doug tushyterror

how much are those gonzaga and nets bets worth now?

these are TILT bets and nothing else, you told us that yourself

going on tilt means you don't know what you're doing

i am not betting tennis so really i don't care if you win. i hope you win so you don't off yourself. GL bus/train riding unemployed smooth hands like a girl dougy
    Say what you will incel, but here's one thing you could never post, an actual text exchange with a significant other cuz based on you're limp wristed posting history we all know you're a p0rnhub addicted virgin.

Enikk

Matteo has a favorable quarter as well. Isner, Cobra Kei, and Zverev is it. Potential revenge from Madrid choke job against Zverev for quarter. Cobra Kei could give him trouble if he is still around and if Matteo needs to go deep in 1st 2 matches.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    ur growing on me, kind of like mike jamm did in the end it's all about winning

winning cures all
    Good to hear, there are enough shit posters on here w/o. you being one of them & unlike them at least you know your shit when it comes to sports.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Say what you will incel, but here's one thing you could never post, an actual text exchange with a significant other cuz based on you're limp wristed posting history we all know you're a p0rnhub addicted virgin.
    you're probably the ONLY sbr poster to EVER do that.... it's pathetic dude when you think it's the other way around

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Rudy fails to realize that djoker will be a > -1000 fav vs everyone he draws til the semis. He'll be ridiculous vs some so no way those odds payoff without an open leg parlay. The shit odds the first 5 rounds will lead to miniscule profits. Only a dipshit would risk 100k to only win less than 10k. What a stupid idea. Answer my fukkin question. What book allows 7 leg open parlays with high max?

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Rudy fails to realize that djoker will be a > -1000 fav vs everyone he draws til the semis. He'll be ridiculous vs some so no way those odds payoff without an open leg parlay. The shit odds the first 5 rounds will lead to miniscule profits. Only a dipshit would risk 100k to only win less than 10k. What a stupid idea. Answer my fukkin question. What book allows 7 leg open parlays with high max?
    Couldn't have said it better myself but I doubt he'll be that he high in the QFs if it's Rublev.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Hes -20,000 in round 1

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    Hes -20,000 in round 1
    How dare you short change Novak, Sammy!..try -25,000 (+2174 is awful takeback)

Looks like I'm heading back to NJ tmm. to bet Barty @+750 ($1100) Gonna have to max out a couple credit card cash advances & hope my rent check doesn't bounce by Mon (Already mailed out the check) while essentially betting my rent money.

First 123 Last