Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Why do you think JJ takes frequent trips from NJ to MONTREAL?

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    i disagree. i will say that this situation is a slow pay because-

-they always had fed ex checks available in a reasonable time

-they took this away without warning

-when i and others contacted them (at beggining of jan or so) they said this option would be available again
    towards the end of january. we are now towards the end of february. this info provided at begging of jan caused me and others im sure not to request a payout with the slow method, waiting for fed ex to be available. that by defenition was a slow pay by itself.

what if they change this to 75 days? would that now be a slow pay? even if it states it now under there terms and conditions, it would not do someone with money already in their much good.

the most perlexing thing to ask is why do they not have fed ex checks as an option? its great to have the cheap 9 dollar option but why not have a check by courier as an option? who loses? how hard can it be to send the same check with a courier? almost every book does this. (hint hint to betonline where today is my 14th day waiting for their check)
    OK, I see what you are saying. I have never used the courier option. I'm cheap like that So I guess that problem was never really on my radar. They should have a courier option for those willing to pay the higher fee, and they should not tell people the courier option is coming back and then fail to follow up. Even as a guy who says Matchbook is a must out for U.S. gamblers, I always admit that MB's management is a joke. They couldn't manage a ******* Dairy Queen.

I don't agree with the people who are talking about possible insolvency though. These problems don't appear to have anything to do with insolvency. They are still paying. B2B is same day. Checks take about 20 business days. OK, they should bring the check by courier option back, but they are stupid like that. They make all kinds of seemingly ridiculous decisions. If it wasn't worth it for them to provide the courier option, then they should up the fees until it is worthwhile.

fido007
    fido007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    U know what your right sorry about the name calling and it wasn't really towards u it was towards everyone who has something bad to say about them cause of things out of there control.
    Seriously how much can u use them if your complaining about there withdraw methods, if u were REALLY using them u wouldn't care how long it took u to get your doe and would understand its a small bump worth it. Also u say u have the Greek then just transfer to them and cash from there, why so hard to just arb the rollover at no cost. To be honest 5dimes and bookmaker is only 1x rollover and not 4x like betJam and greek, whatever works for u. If u can wait to get your checks by mail well about a month and if u cant u have 2 other options to move out of the US then u will have MB and Nettel which is instant, or not to use them at all. I think i covered everything here.
    Heres another out run by Bookmaker that i just recently found out they own Betmaker, which looks just ok and not even close to Match from what ive seen but give it time and i think it will hit off, but they are an exchange worth taking a look at. When i have time i will join and give feedback.
    the real reason i care is because i like a tracking number with the checks i get. i dont care about the month to get the cash. regular mail just lends itself to a small problem never getting solved. if the check doesnt come, there is no proof either way. and if i have to request 5 checks (small check limit of 3k) and 4 come regular mail, it is a pain in the ass to sort out. which check is missing? where did it go wrong? fed ex is so much simpler

my main question is why they are unable or unwilling to send it with fed ex. it is the same exact check, i dont understand why it would not be an option to send it this way.[/quote]
    Betmaker is the out we should all be using.If we all suddenly started using them instead matchbookj would have to straighten up or quit.Betmaker charges 2% only on winnings and is owned by Betmaker which makes payouts for Americans a non issue

todd73nj
    todd73nj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1885

Quote Originally Posted by fido007 View Post
    the real reason i care is because i like a tracking number with the checks i get. i dont care about the month to get the cash. regular mail just lends itself to a small problem never getting solved. if the check doesnt come, there is no proof either way. and if i have to request 5 checks (small check limit of 3k) and 4 come regular mail, it is a pain in the ass to sort out. which check is missing? where did it go wrong? fed ex is so much simpler

my main question is why they are unable or unwilling to send it with fed ex. it is the same exact check, i dont understand why it would not be an option to send it this way.
    Betmaker is the out we should all be using.If we all suddenly started using them instead matchbookj would have to straighten up or quit.Betmaker charges 2% only on winnings and is owned by Betmaker which makes payouts for Americans a non issue[/quote]

Not sure if this would help your situation any with the regular mail checks - but just dont request a duplicate amount. Even if you are requesting $3,000 every check - why not make the first one $3,000 - the second one 2,999 and the thrid one 2,998 and so on. Until they get back Fed Ex.

But its alarming still.. no wires, no fed ex, limiting amounts of deposits. Sucks if you are more than a few hundred dollar player.

Cantstopmenow
    Cantstopmenow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by todd73nj View Post
    Betmaker is the out we should all be using.If we all suddenly started using them instead matchbookj would have to straighten up or quit.Betmaker charges 2% only on winnings and is owned by Betmaker which makes payouts for Americans a non issue

Not sure if this would help your situation any with the regular mail checks - but just dont request a duplicate amount. Even if you are requesting $3,000 every check - why not make the first one $3,000 - the second one 2,999 and the thrid one 2,998 and so on. Until they get back Fed Ex.

But its alarming still.. no wires, no fed ex, limiting amounts of deposits. Sucks if you are more than a few hundred dollar player.[/quote]

Betmaker is a joke!! 0 dollars matched on every market. I just bet 5k on Matchbook on an NHL game in 10 seconds

First 1234