cristianbet
    cristianbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

boylesports.com rating?

Hello I can't find boylesports rating
    Please what can you tell me about this bookie?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boylesports (Not rated) has been around since 1989 and is one of Ireland's largest independent bookmakers. They are licensed in the UK & Isle of Man and accepts bets everywhere except US and Canada. They also accept 3 different currencies that consist of Euros, Pounds Sterling (GBP) and US Dollars (don't accept U.S. players though LOL).

The deposit/withdraw methods are pretty standard really. They offer bank wires, Neteller, Moneybookers, ************/debit cards (not AMX though), bank draft, and cash at the betting shops.

The software seems pretty vanilla really and could stand to use a massive overhaul IMHOO.

Their signup bonuses are pretty nice and all, however if you show any sign of sharpness. You will be put on a delay and or will have your limits cut to like 1% in a heartbeat.

My overall assessment would be just like most of the other Euro books really. Your funds are safe, but they don't like winners and will show you the door if you show any sign of promise.

Here is a thread that has some very good info about them as well as a few current outstanding complaints levied against them.

PantherClaws
    PantherClaws's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do not trust Boylesports. If you win they will raise limits to your bets and close your account. Also their bonus are a scheme to attract people into depositing money. In my case I deposited 100€ and once I lost my funds I couldn't use my freebet balance because they blocked/closed my account with a final decision that was never explained to me.

cristianbet

sorry to hear that

I will not opt for the bonus. I play mostly on live betting
    Last edited by cristianbet; 07-21-08 at 12:09 PM.

PantherClaws
    PantherClaws's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok be sure to check on the other thread though cause there was a guy with a different problem concerning document verification.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Boyles are solid, but from a player point of view they can be summed up by the famous thread title in a UK forum:

"Boyle Sports.... how annoying!"

Don't even bother, total waste of time. Their odds are rubbish, aside from tennis - and even there centrebet can match them (105.5%), while pinnacle are 102% and 5dimes are 103%. All three of these books will allow you massively bigger stakes than Boyles ever will, and that's even before they limit you.

pilo
    pilo's Avatar Become A Pro!

whats annoying with them is that they want me to call them just when I should do the last click at my bet. This make all go slower....and if I am unlucky the odds can change during the time I call.

cristianbet

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    Boyles are solid, but from a player point of view they can be summed up by the famous thread title in a UK forum:

"Boyle Sports.... how annoying!"

Don't even bother, total waste of time. Their odds are rubbish, aside from tennis - and even there centrebet can match them (105.5%), while pinnacle are 102% and 5dimes are 103%. All three of these books will allow you massively bigger stakes than Boyles ever will, and that's even before they limit you.
    all these bookies suck on livebeting chapter

I want some bookies with nice live betting offer