merieltennis06
    merieltennis06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Problem BET365 withdrawal not received since one month

Hello everybody,

I won and i ask a withdrawal by wire (because i made my deposit by **) of 205$ the 26 october.

The 8 november i didn't received my withdrawal so i contact the live chat and they recognise there is a prob.
    They gave me an EBANKGO code, for them this code can trace the funds.
    So i went to my bank and tell my story.. but they never head about this EBANKGO code...
    I went back to they livechat they told me "ok we will contact the bank ans make a full trace f" just wait 10 days".

Now we are the 26 november, and i have no news of Bet365. I don't know what they do but no searching my money.
    I just contact the livechat and they don't know where is my money... and ask me to wait again and again ....

So i hope for you will not have a prob like this bet365 because now i'm wainting my withdrawal of 205$ since ONE MONTH ! and nothing happens.

So for you what i have to do ? except crying lol

Thanks for your help

kostasgr
    kostasgr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did you asked them to change if you can the method?Moneybookers for instance?

merieltennis06

Yes of course, but they told they want to trace they sent before ...
    So i have to wait... but i'm waiting since one month my money, they are kidding me !

merieltennis06

Double post

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look you can see in your account in pending withdrawals did they send you money,if money is still there as pending you can cancel,otherwise transaction is processed.
    Kostas at bet365 i have option to withdraw only with same method that i have deposited.