dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38349

Bodog has no policy on rollover for deposits?

I got accounts at 5dimes, matchbook, bodog, greek, BetJamaica but only funded few of these books. I know normally you are suppose to have to rollover your deposit 1 time before you can withdraw or do a book to book transfer and thats assuming you don't take a bonus which will make you have 4x rollover minimum but usually 5x.

However, i called Bodog earlier and they told me if you make a deposit with them, you don't even need to wager any amount before you make a withdraw. I had a bodog account for many years already and didn't even know this even though its pointless to deposit if you don't make any wagers. So if you were to deposit just $1000 into your account and then tomorrow decide to withdraw everything by check without making a wager, they tell me you are free to do this. Most books i know like 5dimes, matchbook, betjamaica requires you to rollover it 1x before you are allowed to cashout or b2b transfer. I was shocked because i know they have to pay processor fees and they give free check one time a month. They said that was their policy at bodog and i think that is pretty bad for them if someone deposits but don't rollover it 1x if you look at it from their company's perspective trying to win money from the customer. I mean this is certainly at the customer's advantage.

Is Bodog the only book that has this policy?

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

As far as I know they are the only A/B book to have it, but I could be missing one.

babyanni
    babyanni's Avatar Become A Pro!

i always was sure every book had that one time rollover. wonder why bodog doesnt?

RichardGeorge
    RichardGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually used to take advantage of this on a weekly basis back when we could use Neteller.... Was always very convenient.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38349

Richard, what do you mean by using that as an advantage when we could use neteller?