vadimkaua
    vadimkaua's Avatar Become A Pro!

BWIN are robbing me!

Hello everybody!

I have serious problems with this black bookie and I asking you for help!

15.11.07 I've opened an account there. I've made two deposits on total amount 70 euro. Then I have made three or four bets and my balance become 163 euro (with 10 bonus euro).

And now the most interesting thing! When I requested a withdrawal of 68 euro via webmoney and send them my ID documents copy I discovered that my account has been closed and I should contact their customer service! I sent them an email asking them why they closed my account and received answer that my account has been checked by security service and it is closed and will not be open. I asked them what about my money and they said that I would receive only my first deposits back! My deposits! 70 euro! But what about 83 euro that I have won (I even don't say anything about their 10 euro bonus!). They said that I will receive only my deposits and nothing more! I asked them why? What rules have I broken that you doing such things? I have made only 3-4 bets! They said that in support service they don't know any more information! I asked who knows "more information"? Tell me his phone number and name! Do you know what they answered? They said that they don't give information about personnel! It means that support service "don't know" anything about my problem, but won't tell me who knows!!

IT IS THEFT FOR SHURE!

21.11.07 they paid me out my 70 euro of my first deposits but what about my 83 euro that I have won?!

I don't know what to do with them! I don’t understand basis of why they are doing this to me?!
    It is doesn't fair to do such things!
    I will be very thankful if you will help me to return my money!

I can tell you that I have no idea of the basis of such their decisions. I opened an account with my real name, I had only one account there and I sent them my real ID. I'm not playing for "risk-free bets" and I'm not just bonus-hunter. I wanted to play with them seriously and for long period of time but they have closed my account because I have won..

Thank you in advance for your help and sorry for my English.
    Vadim

Teddy_KGB
    Teddy_KGB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6074

Bshit is a well known thief company, and your case is not the 1st what I heard. If you had less money than what you deposited, you would have receive only what you have. But you have more, so you receive only the deposit (On my latest account I had less money than the deposit, they closed my account, they sent me only the balance, not the whole deposit..... so they are obviously scammers) You have learned your lesson, forget these cheaters forever, use only Pinnacle + Betfair.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum vadimkaua

This is not the first case I've read about something similar to this type of problem either Teddy. Kind of hard to believe it's not a bonus abuse type situation, but as the gentlemen stated in his post, it's not. Maybe he's just beating the line moves and they don't like it.

Anyways, please feel free to fill out this complaint form vadimkaua, and one of us will inquire to them on your behalf.

vadimkaua

Thank you for answers!

Teddy, I can't just forget it - 80 euro is almost my salary for half a month! Bwin are robbing me and my family! It is unfair!

Bigboydan, I'm very sorry that my join is caused by such reasons.
    Bonus is good addition, but I swear you that I opened an account in Bwin not just to receive bonus and leave! There was a good line on moment of registration, unfortunately.

I will fill complaint form and hope on your help very much!

Vadim

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Vadim,

I have fielded quite a few complaints about Bwin with account closings. In every instance where winnings were not paid, there was some sort of fraud. Either opening multiple accounts to get bonuses, or payment processor fraud. In one case, the processor messed up.

Bwin usually forwards you the number for their security department who can discuss it with you.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by vadimkaua View Post
    Thank you for answers!

Teddy, I can't just forget it - 80 euro is almost my salary for half a month! Bwin are robbing me and my family! It is unfair!

Bigboydan, I'm very sorry that my join is caused by such reasons.
    Bonus is good addition, but I swear you that I opened an account in Bwin not just to receive bonus and leave! There was a good line on moment of registration, unfortunately.

I will fill complaint form and hope on your help very much!

Vadim
    You make 160 euros a month?

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

"There was a good line on moment of registration, unfortunately."

Can you expand on that. By good line, could you mean palpable error?

monpoe
    monpoe's Avatar Become A Pro!

vadimkaua are you from RO ?

kiwi
    kiwi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    You make 160 euros a month?
    Don't forget that in some countries salary as well as costs of living are both low so 160 Euro may be more than it seems at first glance.

vadimkaua

Thanks to everybody for your answers!

BatemanPatrickl, on my lost job I'm making 200 euros a month.

Santo, I mean futsal Spain - Ukraine IT2 U2.5 1.6 when sportbooks in my country have given IT2 U2 1.6. Can you call it "palpable error"? I think it is not. Besides, Bwin calculated "win", and in next few days before I have ordered pay-out there was no problems. My next 2-3 bets was on NHL.

monpoe, no, I'm not.

kiwi, yes it is. 160 euros for my country is not as much as for England, I think.

Justin7, I've registered an account by link of my friend so each of us received 10 euros. But it wasn't the reason of registration, I'm not "bonus-hunter"!
    As you see now, I'm not talking about bonus money at all, I want just to receive money, that I have won!
    I can swear you that I haven't made risk-free bets and I swear I had only one account! I have sent them my real ID.

The only reason I can now imagine to block my account is that they think that I and my friend is one person. But it is not! He is still playing in Bwin and his account isn't blocked. And you know why? Cause he have lost more than won and he haven't requested a pay-out yet!

Justin7, I have asked support about name and phone number of person who can discuss it with me, but they gave me only their common phone number. In addition, it is expensive for me to call abroad. To tell the truth, I don't believe that if I will call them I will not receive the same answer, so I simply will spend more money without result.

If you are interested I can post main from my correspondence with Bwin.

Santo

They will definitely say that 0.5 goals off on a total is palpable, yes. You might be able to argue just that should be voided, if the NHL bets were at good market lines.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by vadimkaua View Post
    Thanks to everybody for your answers!

BatemanPatrickl, on my lost job I'm making 200 euros a month.

Santo, I mean futsal Spain - Ukraine IT2 U2.5 1.6 when sportbooks in my country have given IT2 U2 1.6. Can you call it "palpable error"? I think it is not. Besides, Bwin calculated "win", and in next few days before I have ordered pay-out there was no problems. My next 2-3 bets was on NHL.

monpoe, no, I'm not.

kiwi, yes it is. 160 euros for my country is not as much as for England, I think.

Justin7, I've registered an account by link of my friend so each of us received 10 euros. But it wasn't the reason of registration, I'm not "bonus-hunter"!
    As you see now, I'm not talking about bonus money at all, I want just to receive money, that I have won!
    I can swear you that I haven't made risk-free bets and I swear I had only one account! I have sent them my real ID.

The only reason I can now imagine to block my account is that they think that I and my friend is one person. But it is not! He is still playing in Bwin and his account isn't blocked. And you know why? Cause he have lost more than won and he haven't requested a pay-out yet!

Justin7, I have asked support about name and phone number of person who can discuss it with me, but they gave me only their common phone number. In addition, it is expensive for me to call abroad. To tell the truth, I don't believe that if I will call them I will not receive the same answer, so I simply will spend more money without result.

If you are interested I can post main from my correspondence with Bwin.
    Isn't 200 euros a month less than $200.00 USD a month? What country do you live in?

Santo

It's $297.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    It's $297.
    Damn that sucks...

vadimkaua

Santo, it was futsal, not football. And Spain - Ukraine IT2 U2 was given in line only by one foreign sportbook, so it is difficult to say whose line was right. Besides, after this bet I played NHL for a few days and Bwin have not voided my bet.

BatemanPatrickl, yes, 200 euro a month is sucks, and so 83 euro that Bwin does not want pay is very important for me.

vadimkaua

I have written them one more time:

Good afternoon!

I can not understand, what basis you have for such actions? On the basis of what point of rules I receive refusal in payment of fairly won money?

I did not play risk-free bets and did not open the account for receive a bonus as you can see on a history of rates. Besides, now I'm not speaking about a bonus at all!

I had only one account in your office. At registration, I have specified the real data and have sent you copy of my real passport.

What claims to me you can have?!

It is some mistake, and you do not tell me, in what it consists! How in that case it is possible to restore validity?

Imagine, that it is your personal money which you can't receive by some mistake. And you don't know about the reason of such decision and as a result you can not correct anything? In such position I am now!

Help me to understand a problem!

I hope for understanding and the help of you.

Best regards,
    Vadim

Justin7

Vadim,

Bwin has been dealing with an identity fraud group from the Ukraine, which has been bonus hustling. The ID you provided was not adequate.

Bwin management told me that if you provided a "machine readable" ID, they would take another look at your case. Do you have a quality passport image?

vadimkaua

Justin,

thank you for your help very much! Now I know what is the problem and I can solve it at last! And all this just because my ID copy was bad quality?!

Cause here is what Bwin answered me on my lost letter posted above:

Dear client bwin!
    Your game account was checked up by the authorized department of safety then the decision to close your account was accepted and to not open it any more.

The decision final. Your deposits were paid to you.
    In any other payment to you it refused!

Justin,
    I have a good copy of my driving license so I can send it to them right now! Could you tell me where I can send it, because support wan't talk to me at all, as you see!

Thank you very much for your help,
    Vadim

Justin7

Email it to me, I'll forward it to someone in charge (they don't want their emails publically given out).

vadimkaua

Dear Justin!

I just have sent you a letter with copy of my driving license. I hope it will help! If there is some problems with this e-mail, let me know, I'll send it one more time.

Hope for your help very much!
    Vadim

vadimkaua

Dear Justin!

It have been passed almost two weeks since I received last message from you. I have written you a letter some days ago, but haven't received answer. Maybe you deleted it as a spam by mistake?

How there Bwin? Have they answered something about my documents? Maybe they even haven't look at it?

Waiting for news from you,
    Vadim

Jamie_UK
    Jamie_UK's Avatar Become A Pro!

vadimkaua

Good day, dear Justin!

Where are you? I have not received from you any news from the moment
    I've sent my documents. Have you forgotten about my complaint? ...
    Justin, you the only one who can help me to return money! I hope for
    your help very much! Answer me, please, I already losing hope...

Waiting from you for news,
    Vadim

Justin7

Sorry Vadim... I wrote Bwin a week ago, and haven't heard anything... i'll try again.

vadimkaua

Justin,
    I'm very glad you answered! I began to think that you forgot about me, it have been passed many time since last contact from you...

I will wait for any news from you! Please, wright me on e-mail or post here at any time! I'm chacking my e-mail and this thread for your answers every day!

Thank you for help very much!
    Vadim