Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anthony at Diamond WTF?

I just got an e-mail from Anthony from a Diamond address.

Its about some political BS. What is this? I just want to take their money. I have no need for spam e-mails from them about random political issues. This is whack.

Thoughts? (Not on whether you agree with his political ideas, more like if you agree with getting spammed about politics in general etc etc)

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree books shouldn't spam you with their political views. If you don't mind. Could you please post the Email contents, because I didn't get one from them and I'm curious to see what it says.

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anthony responded to me. He said it was a mis-send that was meant for his personal address book that I somehow got mixed in with.

I posted mostly out of curiosity if DSI was abusing this and sending it to everyone, which would be completely ridiculous. Instead, its just a minor error though they should be more careful.

BBD,

I'm gonna refrain mostly because its immaterial what the exact issue is. It was just a call to action to sign a petition on an issue that the sender felt strongly about, totally unrelated to internet gaming or DSI. I would not be opposed to receiving e-mails about online gambling etc. or other things. But for a random political stance on a unrelated issue. I was a bit... annoyed?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I respect your decision Thermp.

I personally don't buy the fact that he sent it to you by mistake, however if nobody else has received it. Then I would have to be lead to believe that was indeed an honest mistake.