greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

metallic betmet ripped me off

can i fill out a complaint form ?they owe me 3200 --i hit for 1100 the guy gave me 512 and said , we only pay up o monday - sunday , then i hit for another 2800 and ive been callin for 2 weeks with no response from the agent , ive sent over 50 text messages, whats my options?

JELLYBEAN
    JELLYBEAN's Avatar Become A Pro!

There is always 2 sides to every story. have you tried calling the book directly to speak with a manager? When dealing with credit you have to know your agent. Alot of scammers.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think we can assist you on your BetMet complaint at all, because I believe their a credit shop. If thats the case then you need to talk to your agent directly to resolve that issue.

greek

bet met said the guys gone

left the company there aint no 2 sides here
    Quote Originally Posted by JELLYBEAN View Post
    There is always 2 sides to every story. have you tried calling the book directly to speak with a manager? When dealing with credit you have to know your agent. Alot of scammers.

greek

then i got scammed ,betmet bites ---scammers !!!!!!!!!

be warned !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GOT RIPPED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! bigtime !!!!the agent doesnt work there anymore , isnt there something i can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I don't think we can assist you on your BetMet complaint at all, because I believe their a credit shop. If thats the case then you need to talk to your agent directly to resolve that issue.

greek

I WANT MY $$$$$$$$$$ isnt there something i can do? the guys gone!!

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

Quote Originally Posted by greek View Post
    I WANT MY $$$$$$$$$$ isnt there something i can do? the guys gone!!

Unless you know where he lives, looks like there IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO.

Play at an A rated book next time.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good Point JB

MetallicSports
    MetallicSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

We are primarily a credit book and as such deal with agents and the hassels that result. I have looked into this situation and can tell you the agent was paid in full for any winning account. This apparently did not translate into payment of the account holder and that is one of several reasons that we have terminated our association with that agent.

I want to make it clear that all winning players are paid by Metallic Sports according to prearranged agreements and were in this case based on the arrangement made with our company by this players agent. However, since there was obviously a breakdown in this system and it is our name on the line we are willing to work with Greek to make it right. We have already placed a call to him this morning to attempt to resolve the situation and he is more than welcome to call us at 888-5-BETMET.

Thanks,

Metallic Sports

applepicks
    applepicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by MetallicSports View Post
    We are primarily a credit book and as such deal with agents and the hassels that result. I have looked into this situation and can tell you the agent was paid in full for any winning account. This apparently did not translate into payment of the account holder and that is one of several reasons that we have terminated our association with that agent.

I want to make it clear that all winning players are paid by Metallic Sports according to prearranged agreements and were in this case based on the arrangement made with our company by this players agent. However, since there was obviously a breakdown in this system and it is our name on the line we are willing to work with Greek to make it right. We have already placed a call to him this morning to attempt to resolve the situation and he is more than welcome to call us at 888-5-BETMET.

Thanks,

Metallic Sports
    Nice. Not that often you'll see a credit shop come on the board and let us know what is up. I play at a few credit shops down there and haven't yet seen them on the boards or have seen the need to yet.
    Greek, hope you can work it out to get some of that money reclaimed. Good luck sir.

greek

its 10 10 am here in omaha NOBODIES CALLED ME YET!!!!!!!!!! i saw this agent in his car last week , but couldnt catch him, call me i left you an email last night and i left my number with ziggy and glennn, theres no way you have called me yet!!!!!!!!!!! ive called bet met twice and emailed them , balls in your court betmet you have my info , you ripped me off!!!!!!! stop lyin about about the phone calls------ pay or not i will never use you again -- its the principle too!!!!!
    Last edited by greek; 12-16-07 at 10:11 AM.

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

You don't really help your case with those kind of posts.

greek

you dont know what your talkin about

thanks for the help
    Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    You don't really help your case with those kind of posts.
    Last edited by greek; 12-16-07 at 10:31 AM.

greek

guess what !!!!!!!!! phone just rang heres the deal , they will give me 1571 ** tomorrow but------ this is the part iam not sure about the other 1571 they will post and i can only get a withdraw after 4 roll overs , otherwise i can withdraw it ,that equals 6,000 worth of business before i can get my other 1571 out --------- any suggestions? i agreed to it and deal directly with them MAN BET MET IS AWESOME THEY CLEARED THEIR NAME WITH ME !!!!!!!!!! THANKS SBR YALL GOT SOME CLOUT !!!!!!!!! THANKS SBR AGAIN !!!!!!! BILL DOZIER AND DAN have treated me well , iam learning somethin , now how do i get my other 1571 back without losing it in the process ? its really mine but i gotta win it again?hope they keep there word from now on
    Last edited by greek; 12-16-07 at 10:44 AM.

Jamie_UK
    Jamie_UK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by greek View Post
    its 10 10 am here in omaha NOBODIES CALLED ME YET!!!!!!!!!! i saw this agent in his car last week , but couldnt catch him, call me i left you an email last night and i left my number with ziggy and glennn, theres no way you have called me yet!!!!!!!!!!! ive called bet met twice and emailed them , balls in your court betmet you have my info , you ripped me off!!!!!!! stop lyin about about the phone calls------ pay or not i will never use you again -- its the principle too!!!!!
    Incandescent with rage.

greek

When I Was Nice They Ripped Me A New One

I GET ANGRY AT ALL THIEVES !!!!!!!! ,dont you? i ve talked to this guy already and he did nothing , til i got angry, he had a chance to settle last week !!!!!!, just blew me off !!!!!now he wants to settle cause iam not playin!!!!!!! and mets name is on the line!!!!!!! sometimes ya gotta get angry at thje devils!!!!!!!! with all that said betmet , did what they were supposed to do and man up , IF YOU WANT IT YOUD BETTER ACT LIKE IT OR THEY MIGHT KEEP it, CAUSE YA AINT SERIOUS about gettin it UOTE=Jamie_UK;449411]Incandescent with rage. [/QUOTE]
    Last edited by greek; 12-16-07 at 10:57 AM.

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

So basically you already talked to the guy who posted?

Was his post total bullshit?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Looks like thread was a set up, no small credit book is going to post on a forum or even know about one..

greek

he called right after i posted that HE DIDNT CALL ,

he must have monitored sbr --- i told betmet i was gonna post a complaint last week on sbr --- or some oneelse told him, anyway bet met is good to me now ,they settled with me now , so iam cool now --i just wish it didnt have to come to this
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Looks like thread was a set up, no small credit book is going to post on a forum or even know about one..
    and NO JJ ON GOOD TIMES-!!!!!!!!! IT WASNT A SET UP THIS REALLY HAPPENED BET MET IS GONNA ** ME HALF MY MONEY BACK--------
    Last edited by greek; 12-16-07 at 12:15 PM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MetallicSports View Post

Thanks,

Metallic Sports
    First off, Welcome to the SBR forum

Will you be removing this agent of yours from your services?

GamblingMike
    Winner of The 2010 SBR Octotals Contest.
    GamblingMike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    First off, Welcome to the SBR forum

Will you be removing this agent of yours from your services?
    Yeah, it says in their post that they have terminated their relationship with that agent.

greek

i hope so, hes hurting people , otherwise whyd they let him go and the fool lives here, drivin around town!!!!!!! after he rips people off? hes only about 35 yrs old

MetallicSports
    MetallicSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks Dan.

We terminated relations with this agent several weeks ago. Last week was the first we had heard of this situation and therefore the first time we were able to look into it. We did speak with Greek earlier last week but time was required to research the situation fully. This is not a setup or a scam on either end, just one of the situations that can occur and we hope we've resolved it reasonably.

Being a part of the online wagering community we pay attention to current events and of course the SBR forum falls under the scope of our research. Regardless of credit or postup business it doesn't do anyone any good to have a customer undergo a bad experience and so we arranged with Greek to make things right and hopefully retain his business.

Metallic Sports

Jamie_UK
    Jamie_UK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Greek, whats it like in Nebraska ? I heard it was like the North pole in some respects?

greek

glad you sayin somethin nice to me first of all .

i ve prayin hard , we were expecting 3 inches of ice with 6 inches snow on top [i got rear wheeled drive bimmer , that dont like that ] well the ice it oklahoma kansas up to 50 miles from here, but not here so i got storm faith now , its like 20 drgrees and we got snow about 9 inches in 2 weeks -- guess what it aint winter yet!!!!!!!! 14 more winters and iam retirin in az, florida or atl or somthin ---- it could be worse i guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie_UK View Post
    Greek, whats it like in Nebraska ? I heard it was like the North pole in some respects?
    you a guy or a girl?