zoltman
    zoltman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betus.com payout delays??!!

Hi I am a new member here and glad I found this site.

I have been on betus.com for 5 weeks now and have done quite well. I have deposited a decent amount but have doubled it.

I am getting the run around somewhat and trying to make a withdrawl. They are having delays with their processer and all that good stuff.

What should I do does this book pay people or do they stiff everyone.

Is there anyone that can help me if I furnish my account number and details for betus.

Any comments on anyone with experiance with betus would be great anyone that has been paid and their story would be confidence inspiring.

Thanks in advance

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7178

They have a bad history there zoltman and I hope you can get it cleared up. Some of the moderators will have you fill out a complaint form and they will get it worked out even though they are very slow about paying people at times. I wish you best of luck with them and then switch to one of the better ones that are on this site like Bet Jamaica and TheGreek are the ones that I have because they pay and very quickly they pay, they were the only ones that were well prepared for what was happening in the USA and not very many others were prepared. Just as soon as you get out of BetUs then go with them and you will be very pleased on how they handle things.

zoltman

Thanks I will do just that first things first gotta get that money...to be honest betus has been available and they respond to emails and even called me back to let me know they had all my documents approved so other tham what i have read I can't bash them yet. I will let everyone know how the process goes. ZM

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum zoltman.

BetUS is notorious for slow pay delay type tactics, but I really wouldn't hit the panic button if I were you until the 5 figure mark is reached.

These days it's usually taking anywhere from 2-3 weeks before people get their funds, but if you ever feel you need some assistance in regards to a slow pay/no pay from this book at some point. You can always fill out a complaint form and one of us will inquire on your behalf.

zoltman

I am definetley well into 5 figures is that a problem?? I will give it another week and if no progress I will fill out a form with my info. Thanks for the help look forward to hearing what the problem is if over 5 figures...?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm just have heard some horror stories over the years anytime a player reaches 5 figures with them.

purecarnagge
    purecarnagge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I took a payout from them for like 1,500.00 or something along that lines.

It took 1 month. 2 weeks from when they removed the funds from my account I had a tracking number. From what I've seen people get paid, but very slowly. I think Betus has problems and is running on the edge alot. You might end up waiting for bowl season deposits to finally get your money.

zoltman

Well I am not concerned about waiting as long as I get paid. The funny thing is while I am waiting I am making small parlay bets and winning even more. I have requested a total of 4 payouts all 5 figures but left a remaining balance also.

I will plan on using betus again as long as they pay. Are there any other sites that take ************ that are A ratings.

I would think betus is one of the biggest books out there based on all the advertisements why not do things 100 percent the right way?

pacattack81
    pacattack81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Quote Originally Posted by zoltman View Post
    Well I am not concerned about waiting as long as I get paid. The funny thing is while I am waiting I am making small parlay bets and winning even more. I have requested a total of 4 payouts all 5 figures but left a remaining balance also.

I will plan on using betus again as long as they pay. Are there any other sites that take ************ that are A ratings.

I would think betus is one of the biggest books out there based on all the advertisements why not do things 100 percent the right way?
    BetUS pays slow but their customer service is very nice over the phone...they aren't giving you the run around...it takes about 3 weeks to get your payout now...they wont stiff you...also if your making bets while at the same time requesting a payout you better make sure that your bets aren't exceeding the amount in your account...lets say you have 15k in your account, and your requesting 10k...you can only play with 4,950(which includes the $50 fee for the check)if you dont want to mess up your payout...give it time they'l pay you...

Also, i would like to note that i have tried using my credit card on several sites(i.e the greek, wsex and bodog)...all were declined by my credit card...BetUS was the only payment i was able to authorize...this should get them upgrade just based on that fact...im awaiting a payout currently and will let you know how long it takes...i dont really see 3 weeks as a big issue to wait for a payout...as long as it comes there shouldn't be complaints

zoltman

Thats cool I don't mind waiting 3-4 weeks is not a big deal as you said they are one of the few that accept ************ now.

I like their site and service and wasn't really concerned until i found some old posts about them in the past on a few forums.

Thanks for the heads up as far as not playing over my deposit amount I will be sure to keep it under.

How bout the steelers and dallas losing WF!!!