hammerman
    hammerman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cris Down ?

I am UK customer of cris and can't get their site to load. I've tried deleing cookies etc but still no luck. is anyone else having problems or have they got a mirror site

Jamie_UK
    Jamie_UK's Avatar Become A Pro!

seems a few people are having probs, try http://www.sport-bet.net/ and log on with your cris details

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Working like a charm here in the states. Trying clearing your cookies and cache. If that doesn't work try their mirror site.

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

working here.

Jamie_UK
    Jamie_UK's Avatar Become A Pro!

The site wont load for me in IE, Firefox or Opera , and it wont load on my linux PC or my windows PC , so there is defiantly a problem, its also effecting a few people on a different forum.

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie_UK View Post
    The site wont load for me in IE, Firefox or Opera , and it wont load on my linux PC or my windows PC , so there is defiantly a problem, its also effecting a few people on a different forum.

i use avant browser and its great. i doubt its a browser problem, but it couldnt hurt to dl it if you have a few extra minutes.

hope everything gets sorted out for you boys.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

if these types of problems ever arise again, You can always check the mirror site directory.

hammerman
    hammerman's Avatar Become A Pro!

I still can't access the betcris site from the UK. Betcris tell me that my ISP has blocked the site . I am using British Telecom as my ISP. Is anyone else who uses British Telecom able to get the site to load.

I did access the mirror site and was told by live chat that they would not accept a deposit through the mirror site as it was not secure

nbs8776
    nbs8776's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hammerman View Post
    I still can't access the betcris site from the UK. Betcris tell me that my ISP has blocked the site . I am using British Telecom as my ISP. Is anyone else who uses British Telecom able to get the site to load.

I did access the mirror site and was told by live chat that they would not accept a deposit through the mirror site as it was not secure
    i'm from Malaysia, i also cant to access their site on this week, betcris told the same thing my isp blocked. I think that is their site problem, i can go any website whole the wolrd, except www.betcris.com.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum nbs

Yes, The problem is that some countries are blocking gambling sites. You need to try over basic.betcris, payouts will be working normally.