Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

CRIS / Bookmaker Getting Slow Very Slow !

Bookmaker has gotten the last dime they will ever get from me.
    The payouts have become extremly slow. I'm still waiting on a payout ** that was requested Sunday.

5 days for a ** payout is nuts. The book took the money out of my account monday and its friday and I still have not been paid.

Not only are these guys slow paying try to talk with a manager and see how far you get.

Customer service is bad... payouts are slow... the line changes every time you try to confirm a bet. This book is done for with me and I've played there for years.

I get payouts on a regular bases from many books and bookmaker is by far the slowest to pay in the industry. The early lines are nice but when you mess with my money I'm gone.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

how much you were charged?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I understand and can sympathize with your frustrations Aces, however person-to-person type transfers usually take 7-10 days according to what the FAQ's page says.

Person-to-Person Transaction
    - Min $10; Max $1,000
    - Processing time 7-10 business days

I'm not saying it's right to make anyone wait that long, but they do have it stated in the rules though.

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I can't disagree with a lot of what you're saying Aces. TheGreek is by far the better book of the two right now...

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Aces,

I agree with you I think it is far too long and I would not go with them either. That is why I don't have an account with them because payouts are slow.

paul Mordeeb
    paul Mordeeb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

I withdrew the 1K **/** three times the last four months and this week is the first time I am having to wait more than 3 days!!! I also requested Sunday trying to beat the rush. I am going to call in about 2 hours to see if I have to wait longer. I HATE UNCERTAINTY, makes my hair fall out and I'm 80% Bold already!!!

BlackJack
    BlackJack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

people make way too much of having to wait for payouts, this is common in the industrty now.

I have no problems with 1 or 2 weeks for a paper check if needed.

paul Mordeeb

I agree. 1-2 weeks for a paper check is fine. But when your told to call back for your info by the CS agent at a certain time. Then told to call back tomarrow when you call at the time you were told to call???? Then told to call back again the next day...THAT SUCKS!

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJack View Post
    people make way too much of having to wait for payouts, this is common in the industrty now.

Couldn't disagree more. In an industry that has been plagued with uncertainty, I think the burden should always be on the book to provide routine and polite customer service. It's not even the money so much as the attention to detail and sign of good faith. If you're playing for small stakes and two weeks without so much as an e-mail check-in is OK by you go for it. However, I personally will stick to theGreek, Matchbook, BetJamaica, and WSEX, where I have all my calls and e-mails handled promptly and politely, and a check on my doorstep within 2 business days anytime I want it. GL...

Aces

I'm with you guys the Greek as well as BetJamaica owned by the same guys do same day payouts like clock work. I have the personal phone number to Scotty who said call me anytime you have a problem. It used to be that way at Cris. If you had a problem Anthony was always a big help now you cant get past the clerks who state they can not transfer calls to anyone. Its like they feel they are to good to talk to you anymore. They can kiss my account good bye and Scotty and Spiro will be getting all of my plays from now on. True its stated in the rules that they can take up to 7 days but when they start doing it I get concerned. I get payouts every week and each week they get longer and longer. Its for this reason as well as the piss poor customer service and the I dont give a shit attitude that I'm leaving a book that I have been with for a long time. No doubt I'll get my money but I hate having to call in each day like a begger and ask if I can please get paid today. This is not the way it's supposed to work.

stump
    stump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJack View Post

completely disagree with you on this one. The A books and for that matter all books should pay in a timely manner. 5 days for ** is just unacceptable.
    Cris/bookmaker has had almost a year to get payment problems squared away, and in my opinion they are no better today then a year ago, plus they charge at the upper end in terms of fees.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

requested a fedex from bookmaker on monday the 26th,got it on wednesday the 28th

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think Bookmaker has slipped to the number 7 ranked book now, still solid as ever but slipping slowly.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are very solid but have some of the worst customer service out there. I mean these guys make 5Dimes customer support look decent

paul Mordeeb

Well,

I got my Sunday payout tonight. It was two McDonalds Happy meals short but I guess I am Happy to have my money. Yours should be coming Aces!

Wild Reet
    Wild Reet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Their customer service people are totally obtuse. The conversations I've had with them are unbelievable. I requested a withdrawal three days ago and have yet to receive an acknowledgement.

I accepted a bonus with them that I planned to fulfill roll-over in the Racebook then they tell me I can only do the roll-over in the Sportbook. When I asked them to show me where the rule that said only Sportbook action counted they told me it was not on the website and when I accepted the bonus I accepted all terms and conditions even the unwritten ones!

I am disgusted with them. Crookmaker eat shit.

Aces

Quote Originally Posted by paul Mordeeb View Post
    Well,

I got my Sunday payout tonight. It was two McDonalds Happy meals short but I guess I am Happy to have my money. Yours should be coming Aces!
    Thats very curious I was shorted $10 myself whats going on with these guys ? Bookmaker asked me to fax a copy of my payout to them and they would investigate the shortage. I told them not to sweat it they could keep the ten because it was the last 10 they would ever get from me.

Scorpion
    Update your status

How much do they charge if you transfer funds to their sister books?

Aces

Are you talking about the Greek or Bookmaker ? Bookmaker charges $100.00 for a book to book Transfer. I may be wrong but I think you can move funds from the Greek to BetJam and vise versa free.

pibedoro
    pibedoro's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just got aware today that my Oct'06 - Aug'07 account history at betcris disappeared! Being a former betonsports account holder, I still had a few thousands left to rollover in order to meet my 10x rollover. I contacted customer service and they confirmed to me that the transfer from book to book was done only in august2007 and that I had rolled only $7k. Not true, it was done in October 2006 and in the meanwhile I had rolled more than 75% of the 10x rollover requirement. I have a total mess. We can't even agree upon the amount which was transfered from betonsports to betcris. They told me to contact accounting department later in the day today.
    Should I start to get worried?

Aces

I havent had any experience in the bail out deal.

Scorpion
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Aces View Post
    Are you talking about the Greek or Bookmaker ? Bookmaker charges $100.00 for a book to book Transfer. I may be wrong but I think you can move funds from the Greek to BetJam and vise versa free.
    For example bookmaker to their sister book DSI?

thagame24
    thagame24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4445

I recently made my first check withdrawal with bookmaker, I took the free check by regular mail, requested it late monday night and I had it on Friday. no complaints here

OrionSky
    OrionSky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Aces View Post
    ... the line changes every time you try to confirm a bet...
    Haha - yeah I always have this problem. God forbid you sit there thinking for 15 seconds before pushing the trigger button. I'm getting a little fed up with them too. Funny because sometimes they take my cc and sometimes not...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Seems like pot luck

pibedoro
    pibedoro's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pibedoro View Post
    I just got aware today that my Oct'06 - Aug'07 account history at betcris disappeared! Being a former betonsports account holder, I still had a few thousands left to rollover in order to meet my 10x rollover. I contacted customer service and they confirmed to me that the transfer from book to book was done only in august2007 and that I had rolled only $7k. Not true, it was done in October 2006 and in the meanwhile I had rolled more than 75% of the 10x rollover requirement. I have a total mess. We can't even agree upon the amount which was transfered from betonsports to betcris. They told me to contact accounting department later in the day today.
    Should I start to get worried?
    matter solved by betcris. All is fine now.

increasedodds
    increasedodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

These guys have seriously gone downhill.

They used to do payouts in a few hours.

I used to think of Cris, WSEX, Olympic, Pinnacle as the top 4 brands out there.

Cris has slipped enormously. A week for a payout with ridiculous fees is not A+. $100 to transfer from one book to another is crazy. They should be ENCOURAGING book transfers these days.

Sean