eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

5 Dimes

Have any of you used them, and how have you found them to be? There have been some earlier posts of them booting some players out. I like their reduced juice option, even if it only has a $500 limit. Do they kick you out for winning?

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Do they kick you out for winning? Absolutely. They do pay though. They're not even in theGreek, WSEX, or Matchbook's stratosphere obviously. If you play for small amounts and like a wide variety of options you'll love them. If you want a more serious book you need to play with one of the books listed above. GL...

eyeball

I mean what is considered winning? If you stay within their $500 low juice limit and win a few thou, do they boot you? Or are you talking about dime bets...thanks

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

5Dimes is a good book from a safety standpoint indeed, however they do boot players that feel they can beat them.

They do offer a very nice selection of prop bets and all (better than TheGreek IMO), however I wouldn't recommend playing them there until they make their grading rules more stable than they currently have.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

They don't like it if you get a better line than the closing line.

Don't take a bonus if you want -105.

eyeball

They are ok I just started using them but in light of some of the posts I have read. Why does SBR give them a A-....

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I think their A- is justified eyeball. They pay and pay fast, and that is certainly what is most important. They've had a few minor issues and are certainly not on the A+ books' level, so I think they're right where they should be...

IWishIWasRich
    IWishIWasRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like 5Dimes, have been using them all FB season. I am a small player so a $500 limit is OK.

Gurni
    Gurni's Avatar Become A Pro!

The GM is a dick, he thinks he is god or something lol.
    I do not trust 5Dimes.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

I have never had a problem with them and have always got paid but they will limit you if you get on a roll

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

5 Dimes is a great book for $50 players and under

idontlikerocks
    idontlikerocks's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like their reduced juice and some of their props bets i cannot find elsewhere. as an usa player they are the only sight i know of that offers multiple run lines on baseball which is a must for some of my plays. they have , however, put my bets on a delay, and on several occasions i have not been able to make a play because the line changes or the game starts while i am in delay mode waiting for a confirmation (i miss pinnacle)