chriscapper
    chriscapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Better Book...Wsex or TheGreek???

Im switching to one of these books...which is better all around..most important cheaper,faster payouts???? Also does the Greek accept Pre-paid **** Cards?? I'm pretty sure Wsex does...Thank for all ur help guys

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

greek has more lines to offer and has early lines

no other big differences

both A books

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Other then WSEX typically having crappy NFL lines, it is very secure financially and solid. Play at Matchbook instead.

chriscapper

Thanks guys...Does Greek accept ****???

chriscapper

I guees im one of the few people who dont like matchbook. Their cust. serivice completely sucked. I asked if they accepted **** and they gave me an answer like i was asking about biology or somethin. Then when i asked them what the hell they meant the never answered.

chriscapper

Come on guys...Need a lil help here!!!

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Chris you just picked the two best books in the industry imo. I trust Spiro from the Greek and the WSEX group above all else. I'd lean slightly towards theGreek for the reasons JJ said. They take some CCs, and decline others. As usual, your best options are **, **, or wire. If you're depositing a small amount ($375 or less), you might want to look into the www-card online also. If you have any other questions fire away...

chriscapper

Quote Originally Posted by BigBollocks View Post
    Chris you just picked the two best books in the industry imo. I trust Spiro from the Greek and the WSEX group above all else. I'd lean slightly towards theGreek for the reasons JJ said. They take some CCs, and decline others. As usual, your best options are **, **, or wire. If you're depositing a small amount ($375 or less), you might want to look into the www-card online also. If you have any other questions fire away...
    Thanks alot man. I do have another question, How does wire work??

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chriscapper View Post
    I guees im one of the few people who dont like matchbook. Their cust. serivice completely sucked. I asked if they accepted **** and they gave me an answer like i was asking about biology or somethin. Then when i asked them what the hell they meant the never answered.
    Huh, funny that you say that. I've always been thrilled with their level of customer service, I have used live chat a few times and it has always been one of two girls. They are pretty sweet to me lol.

And their lines are awesome.

BigBollocks

Quote Originally Posted by chriscapper View Post
    Thanks alot man. I do have another question, How does wire work??
    Sure thing Chris, glad to help. Again you're on the right path when you're debating between two of the most longstanding, reputable, and well run businesses in the industry. They both pay lightning fast, and have always done so (even when others lagged with the US legislation).

As far as bank wires, your book will give you the information, and then you just go to your bank and will it out. Quick note: if at all possible, MAKE SURE the person filling out your wire has entered all of your information correctly. I've never had a problem with this, but have heard of an instance or two where someone has discovered their transfer didn't go through due to incorrect information being entered. There's also ways to send electronically depending on your bank (Vanzack and others can tell you more on this), but I have never gone that route. GL and take home more money than you put in...

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Can't play the Greek yet, i aint 21

chriscapper

Sure thing Chris, glad to help. Again you're on the right path when you're debating between two of the most longstanding, reputable, and well run businesses in the industry. They both pay lightning fast, and have always done so (even when others lagged with the US legislation).

As far as bank wires, your book will give you the information, and then you just go to your bank and will it out. Quick note: if at all possible, MAKE SURE the person filling out your wire has entered all of your information correctly. I've never had a problem with this, but have heard of an instance or two where someone has discovered their transfer didn't go through due to incorrect information being entered. There's also ways to send electronically depending on your bank (Vanzack and others can tell you more on this), but I have never gone that route. GL and take home more money than you put in...
    Thanks for all ur helpful information bro, well appreciated. I forgot to mention i currently use bookmaker but they no longer accept C.C. deposits either. But i figured it wouldnt hurt to have 2 books.

BigBollocks

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    Can't play the Greek yet, i aint 21
    Don't be angry about that. I'd GLADLY change places. Getting older ain't no fun

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't be angry about that. I'd GLADLY change places. Getting older ain't no fun
    Not me. No problems with the flow of Time. Ignorance is another story.

louis
    louis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 431

Diamond and Betmaker still take ************. They are sister books to Bookmaker, and have the same options and almost all the lines are the same.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Like Greek more than WSEX.