ImaDissYou30
    ImaDissYou30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Bovada

Hey Everyone!!!! I’m new here glad to come onboard.Anyone uses Bovada? I just got scammed withdrawing via matchpay, and was looking to get rid of my last credits with voucher or player transfer. Thoughts? Does anyone on here need any? Looking to get rid of them for cents on the dollar so I can close my account and go elsewhere.
    thanks.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2381

Quote Originally Posted by ImaDissYou30 View Post
    Hey Everyone!!!! I’m new here glad to come onboard.Anyone uses Bovada? I just got scammed withdrawing via matchpay, and was looking to get rid of my last credits with voucher or player transfer. Thoughts? Does anyone on here need any? Looking to get rid of them for cents on the dollar so I can close my account and go elsewhere.
    thanks.
    Why don’t you just post it in Bovada community forum. You should sell out within minutes.

Thefix13
    Thefix13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2858

Yeah this thread is getting closed soon

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9452

Quote Originally Posted by ImaDissYou30 View Post
    thanks.
    We don't allow doing any sort of money deals on SBR.

Please do not attempt to continue with this here.

Do as suggested and ask on the Bovada Community Forum https://community.bovada.lv/