1. #1
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 31,934
    Betpoints: 9737

    [Resolved] GT BETS Blatant Theft

    I have just been shocked as i have been screwed in 3 card poker at GTbets. I deposited not a huge amount but figured if i can get it to $200 or so i can switch to sports and try for a run. So i went and played 3 card poker.

    I ended up getting a 2-3-4 against an A high. I was happy because lately all i do is lose in there as they took a lot of my money recently. It was only a $14 bet but still that would easily get me over $100 .

    Then i notice that the site was saying i lost. There was no way i lost not when i had a straight against an A high. So i go on to chat . She tells me (I think the name was Gabrielle ) to send the info to them and i tried several times.

    Finally after several tries she tels me i folded. I was like why the hell would i fold on a straight against an Ace high. Then after going back and forth i told her can she prove i folded because i would not ever fold with a straight against an A high.

    Next thing she tells me it doesnt matter anyway because my hand was not good enough. I said to her and i think i saved the chat that Are you telling me my hand lost because the dealers hand was better then mine. She tells me That is exactly what she was saying.

    So i guess a straight loses to an ace High according to them. I just was so pissed i just blew the rest of what was in there. So i will try and post the hand you can see for yourselves tghen i will try and post the chat .

    I may not be a great poker player but i am pretty sure a straight beats an Ace high . I am so pissed because i feel i am being blatantly ripped off and disrespected by what i think is an obvious error.

    Anyway let me try and post this hand
    Last edited by Optional; 09-06-23 at 09:43 PM. Reason: add resolved tag

  2. #2
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 31,934
    Betpoints: 9737

    Ok finally got that now to try for the chat

  3. #3
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 31,934
    Betpoints: 9737
    Last edited by captrobey; 08-31-23 at 07:04 PM.

  4. #4
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 31,934
    Betpoints: 9737

    I cant get the chat to work i was not able to copy it when it was there so i tried highlighting it and sent it to my desktop but its not working

  5. #5
    PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 2,334
    Betpoints: 440

    Was it Betsoft 3 card poker or one of their other providers? I’ve messed up playing some of their other rinky dink low budget casino software. Theres one Let It Ride provider that is intentionally trying to trick you, the rebet button is actually rebet x2. Not saying you messed up but if it’s betsoft I know they can see exactly what happened. Only thing I see is your straight losing to A-K-Q or if I remember correctly for 3card poker A-2-3 is the top straight, could be wrong.

  6. #6
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 31,934
    Betpoints: 9737

    Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    Was it Betsoft 3 card poker or one of their other providers? I’ve messed up playing some of their other rinky dink low budget casino software. Theres one Let It Ride provider that is intentionally trying to trick you, the rebet button is actually rebet x2. Not saying you messed up but if it’s betsoft I know they can see exactly what happened. Only thing I see is your straight losing to A-K-Q or if I remember correctly for 3card poker A-2-3 is the top straight, could be wrong.
    Yea but as you can see its a i lost to a A52 . I cant say 100% i did not accidentally hit fold but that is why i am trying to get the chat to work. She says twice that i lost because the dealers hand was better then mine. So first it was because i folded and when i asked can you prove i folded it turned to the dealers hand was better. She said that twice. She also said they could not see the dealers hand only mine. Yet that didnt matter because she said the dealers hand was better then mine anyway.

    I mean i played all the other hands and i never made the mistake of accidentally folding.

  7. #7
    PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 2,334
    Betpoints: 440

    I can’t see anything , the link is a blank white page for me. If you folded you would’ve only lost your bet, if you lost the hand you would’ve lost your bet plus the raise , correct? That should be easy to tell but who knows. That was one thing I liked about the old reliable casino software all of the sportsbooks used to use, even here at the SBR Casino. I forgot the name but the software was rock solid and ran super smooth for me. It wasn’t flashy and the slots sucked but video poker was fast and fair.

  8. #8
    PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 2,334
    Betpoints: 440

    I think it was DGS, Digital Gaming Solutions. After Adobe Flash ended DGS pretty much died, they tried HTML5 but it wasn’t as good.

  9. #9
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 56,200
    Betpoints: 8504

    yeah it used to be DGS here.


    Cappy, I'd try email ahead of live chat for this.

    But I think the best you would do is a goodwill refund of that hand stake from experience.

  10. #10
    jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-20
    Posts: 366
    Betpoints: 2525

    THird time saying this

    GT Bets is Michael Jordan of scarrreeed sportsbooks.

  11. #11
    PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 2,334
    Betpoints: 440

    Quote Originally Posted by jedihyoju View Post
    THird time saying this

    GT Bets is Michael Jordan of scarrreeed sportsbooks.
    So youíre saying if I hit a Royal flush on deuces wild at max bet they wonít pay? They take $500 bets on VP, Heritage and Betcoin is $5 max. Itíd probably take , letís see $400,000 / $5000 per week = 80 weeks so over a year and a half. I warned them about the huge max bet but they said they were good.

  12. #12
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 31,934
    Betpoints: 9737

    Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    I can’t see anything , the link is a blank white page for me. If you folded you would’ve only lost your bet, if you lost the hand you would’ve lost your bet plus the raise , correct? That should be easy to tell but who knows. That was one thing I liked about the old reliable casino software all of the sportsbooks used to use, even here at the SBR Casino. I forgot the name but the software was rock solid and ran super smooth for me. It wasn’t flashy and the slots sucked but video poker was fast and fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    I think it was DGS, Digital Gaming Solutions. After Adobe Flash ended DGS pretty much died, they tried HTML5 but it wasn’t as good.
    I believe it was a $14 bet . I cant say 100% i did not accidentally fold. But i played hands before this and did not do that and this was finally a decent hand . But i know had i won i would have been a little over $100 and i was at $64 i think it was or so after the hand lost. But remember the thing that really infuriated me is she was telling me the dealer beat my hand after that not that i folded. That is why i really wish i can get the chat to work. She said that twice and she also admitted they can only see my hand not the dealers. So how can she say the dealer beat my hand if they do not see the dealers hand. I sent the picture to them too and never got a reply.

  13. #13
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 31,934
    Betpoints: 9737

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    yeah it used to be DGS here.


    Cappy, I'd try email ahead of live chat for this.

    But I think the best you would do is a goodwill refund of that hand stake from experience.
    I did send the picture and what i was upset about to them in an email a couple times. Still no reply. And she just seemed like i was annoying her on live chat after awhile . If they cant prove i folded with a hand that would have easily won then they should give me my winnings. But what is worse that really infuriates me is she actually on live chat i asked her so You are telling me a 2-3-4 loses to a A-5-2 ? And she said that is exactly what i am telling you. Or something like that i cant get into the chat to see it but i kept asking that. But she 100% said the dealers hand was better then mine even though she admitted she could not see the dealers hand even though i sent it more then once to them.

  14. #14
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 31,934
    Betpoints: 9737

    Quote Originally Posted by jedihyoju View Post
    THird time saying this

    GT Bets is Michael Jordan of scarrreeed sportsbooks.
    I used to say they were one of the only sires where i had some luck in casino. But the past 6 months have been brutal. Endless flushes in 3 card poker. Or 3 of a kind when you finally get a good hand. I had a straight finally once it had 3 of a kind. This happened 3 different time. I had a straight dealer had 3 of a kind. After this though i will never trust in there again. Even if i accidentally hit fold which i find hard to believe the fact that she is arguing the dealer beat me anyway when a had a straight against an Ace high just bothers me to no end . I will still deposit there when i get the right bonuses .I mean hard to pass on 50% -100% cash bonus with decent rolls . Sometimes i have even see 150% once in a blue moon.

  15. #15
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 31,934
    Betpoints: 9737

    Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    So you’re saying if I hit a Royal flush on deuces wild at max bet they won’t pay? They take $500 bets on VP, Heritage and Betcoin is $5 max. It’d probably take , let’s see $400,000 / $5000 per week = 80 weeks so over a year and a half. I warned them about the huge max bet but they said they were good.
    If you ever hit that on GT and it showed in your acct they would pay you. I at least with them i have always been paid . Several times at $5000 a pop . I have won $15000 in the past on a run and got every cent paid to me. I think he is saying they are scared to take a higher bet. I agree with that on certain things they are lower. But some things are Ok that i can still get it up there if i get a small run.

    I wanted to talk to you and Optional about breakfast. We are staying at a Holiday Inn express for our Labor Day picnic on Sunday. We went down and had a nice breakfast here . Got here yesterday. Wife and i went down at 830 AM . Here is Robs review of

    HOLIDAY INNS EXPRESS BREAKFAST DOWNSTAIRS.

    So a very nice lady named Debbie was making breakfast. Noone else when we went down just us. She really had put her own touch on everything. Scrambled eggs -Little Hash Browns-Omeletts-Bisquits-Bacon -Sausage - Bread individually wrapped -Cinnamon Buns-Juice machine and Coffee . One other couple came down before we left but was impressed with Debbie she had the bacon perfectly crisp and the Little Hash Browns crispy . I had some nice Scrambled eggs -Bacon -Toast -Apple and Orange Juice- Cinnamon bun made fresh individually-and coffee. Everything was very good and after all that happened last night this made me all Happy inside. It was like being in a hot tub naked with 30 Bigfoots. Perfect.

    Theres like a Cracker Barrel next door literally shares the same parking lot. I think we will eat there tonight. And tomorrow another yummy Breakfast .God Bless America.

  16. #16
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 56,200
    Betpoints: 8504

    I hope Debbie saw it

  17. #17
    jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-20
    Posts: 366
    Betpoints: 2525

    Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    So you’re saying if I hit a Royal flush on deuces wild at max bet they won’t pay? They take $500 bets on VP, Heritage and Betcoin is $5 max. It’d probably take , let’s see $400,000 / $5000 per week = 80 weeks so over a year and a half. I warned them about the huge max bet but they said they were good.

    Don't know about casino but sportsbook they are so scarrred

    They will call you a pro if you profit $100

    Michael Jordan of scarred books lol

  18. #18
    Thefix13
    Thefix13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-14-21
    Posts: 298
    Betpoints: 1464

    Quote Originally Posted by jedihyoju View Post
    Don't know about casino but sportsbook they are so scarrred

    They will call you a pro if you profit $100

    Michael Jordan of scarred books lol
    Can't imagine a online casino being scared of any casino action when they are just burying people every day.

  19. #19
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 56,200
    Betpoints: 8504

    Quote Originally Posted by Thefix13 View Post
    Can't imagine a online casino being scared of any casino action when they are just burying people every day.
    C'mon, don't bring common sense or logic into the conversation.

  20. #20
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 31,934
    Betpoints: 9737

    Quote Originally Posted by Thefix13 View Post
    Can't imagine a online casino being scared of any casino action when they are just burying people every day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

    C'mon, don't bring common sense or logic into the conversation.
    Yea the casinos are so rigged all they do is take even when you have a straight and won the hand.

  21. #21
    ki dice
    ki dice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-31-14
    Posts: 1,147
    Betpoints: 7528

    This is exactly what pisses me off youre still waiting for youre money back. However in the other thread betonline makes an error on a line the player wins and they take his winnings. These books just take take take. If we make an error on a bet letís say a live bet wanted to risk 300 but shows up 800 and we lose who we cry to do they give us the money back no. Or bet the wrong side never we have to own it up. A book makes a mistake and they confiscate a players money makes no sense to me. The books make enough as it is and if a player doesnít have a history of taking advantage of bad lines he should get paid that amount Iím sorry that shit just pisses me off

  22. #22
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 31,934
    Betpoints: 9737

    Quote Originally Posted by ki dice View Post
    This is exactly what pisses me off youre still waiting for youre money back. However in the other thread betonline makes an error on a line the player wins and they take his winnings. These books just take take take. If we make an error on a bet let’s say a live bet wanted to risk 300 but shows up 800 and we lose who we cry to do they give us the money back no. Or bet the wrong side never we have to own it up. A book makes a mistake and they confiscate a players money makes no sense to me. The books make enough as it is and if a player doesn’t have a history of taking advantage of bad lines he should get paid that amount I’m sorry that shit just pisses me off
    What gets me is the fact that she was actually telling me the dealer beat my hand . She first told me i folded which unless i made an obvious error there is no way anyone in their right mind would fold on this hand. Then after i asked her can she prove i folded on an obvious winning hand it turned into the dealers hand beat me anyway. Even though she admitted she can only see my hand it did not matter the dealers hand beat me anyway. She said this at least twice. You can see my hand above no way the dealers hand beat mine. I am losing in an argument that i should not even be arguing. I sent a couple emails but no reply still. I do not think i am getting anything . But i will never go in casino again after this . If i get a decent cash bonus i will deposit but only sports bet .

  23. #23
    OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-21
    Posts: 4,998
    Betpoints: 3945

    sigh online poker stinks i play for free at betrivers.net and still lose weird hands got folded with win ning hands

    AA never got select raise folded KK folded flop quads

  24. #24
    OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-21
    Posts: 4,998
    Betpoints: 3945

    1 tie eons ago saw a guy lost 100 str8 hands in BJ after winning 1st 10 or something like that he was a solid plyer hit's soft 17 bam gets 3 for 20 delers up card is 6 bam bm bm 21 etc etc over n over again

    site went bye bye soon after ............no body even real time can lose 100 str8 hands in BJ

  25. #25
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 31,934
    Betpoints: 9737

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    1 tie eons ago saw a guy lost 100 str8 hands in BJ after winning 1st 10 or something like that he was a solid plyer hit's soft 17 bam gets 3 for 20 delers up card is 6 bam bm bm 21 etc etc over n over again

    site went bye bye soon after ............no body even real time can lose 100 str8 hands in BJ
    They can set the program however they want. They can set it where you play first time and you win . That i think is the best time to do some real damage. Lets say you go to a book and just sportsbet. This happened to me about 10 years ago. You just sportsbet and they think you do not bother with casino. I went in casino at like midnight and played all night and mopped up. Then i never won after that again. Because the obviously saw i went in there and flipped the switch. I think they can program it on how someone bets. Like it will give you a fair game with lower bets like $1-$2 for awhile. But up your bet to $20 you will probably win the first bet then Boom lose everything after that.

    At SBG i can tell if i won or lost before the cards have been totally flipped over . You should not be able to do that. If the dealers cards flip over quickly after i hit the button in like 1-2 seconds i will lose that hand. If the cards flip over longer then that like 4-5 seconds you will win that hand. Normally after i hit a big sports bet or go on a run the casino will go on a long losing run . Easily losing 10+ hands in a row. I have never won 10 in a row online ever. I have lost that several times.

    That is why normally once i get over $2000 i block the casinos at GT and SBG.Most others already blocked. Youwager and Betpop and Justbet and Bookmaker and Betus(Ok there are like a few slots there open for some reason those are not blocked) And Every NJ online casino all of those are blocked for months now.

  26. #26
    PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 2,334
    Betpoints: 440

    Curious with the 3 card poker you were playing, if you fold do you even get to see the dealers cards? I’m not a 3 card poker player but a few places I’ve played if you fold your hand you don’t even get to see the dealers cards. Why can’t you post the screenshot of the hand?

  27. #27
    Cicadasinthe
    Cicadasinthe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-28-21
    Posts: 117
    Betpoints: 1178

    Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Yea the casinos are so rigged all they do is take even when you have a straight and won the hand.
    People have very short memories. “Online sports book and casino BetOnline.com has been severely embarrassed this week by a video uploaded to YouTube on Saturday that shows one of its live blackjack dealers apparently cheating.

    But stranger things have happened. Like, for example, the AbsolutePoker scandal, in which it was discovered that a “superuser” account could see other players’ hole cards and was being used by AP employees to fleece players. And then, in 2011, the site was closed down by FBI on Black Friday, owing players millions.
    According to CalvinAyre.com this week, the disgraced online poker site’s co-founder Brent Beckley, who spent 14 months in a federal prison for bank fraud and wire fraud, has a new job. At BetOnline.com.
    The rumors of Beckley’s new appointment were swirling at the recent International Casino Exhibition in London, with “trusted industry sources, more than one, independent of each other,” telling CA that the rumors were true.”
    https://www.casino.org/news/betonlin...ealing-rumors/

    BetOnline.ag announces that they have cut third-party vendor Global Gaming Labs (GGL), in favor of Live Dealer Casino third-party vendor Visionary iGaming (ViG) – effective immediately! After client-side complaints regarding the number of available tables, games offered, lackadaisical dealers, and poor hand reporting became common-place (regarding GGL), BetOnline took on the task of finding a superior Live Casino Vendor. BetOnline.ag has been notified of an instance of potentially questionable behavior by a black jack dealer from its previous Live Dealer Casino Provider on the date of January 25th, 2017. The Company removed the previous Provider’s Casino and replaced it. BetOnline.ag is currently looking into the issue with help and careful cooperation from the previous Live Dealer provider.”
    https://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/w...ck-game_99987/

    Imagine believing sites don’t cheat.

    Last edited by Cicadasinthe; 09-02-23 at 10:54 AM.

  28. #28
    Thefix13
    Thefix13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-14-21
    Posts: 298
    Betpoints: 1464

    Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    They can set the program however they want. They can set it where you play first time and you win . That i think is the best time to do some real damage. Lets say you go to a book and just sportsbet. This happened to me about 10 years ago. You just sportsbet and they think you do not bother with casino. I went in casino at like midnight and played all night and mopped up. Then i never won after that again. Because the obviously saw i went in there and flipped the switch. I think they can program it on how someone bets. Like it will give you a fair game with lower bets like $1-$2 for awhile. But up your bet to $20 you will probably win the first bet then Boom lose everything after that.

    At SBG i can tell if i won or lost before the cards have been totally flipped over . You should not be able to do that. If the dealers cards flip over quickly after i hit the button in like 1-2 seconds i will lose that hand. If the cards flip over longer then that like 4-5 seconds you will win that hand. Normally after i hit a big sports bet or go on a run the casino will go on a long losing run . Easily losing 10+ hands in a row. I have never won 10 in a row online ever. I have lost that several times.

    That is why normally once i get over $2000 i block the casinos at GT and SBG.Most others already blocked. Youwager and Betpop and Justbet and Bookmaker and Betus(Ok there are like a few slots there open for some reason those are not blocked) And Every NJ online casino all of those are blocked for months now.
    Just stay out of the casinos man, your life will be better
    Points Awarded:

    PD77 gave Thefix13 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  29. #29
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 31,934
    Betpoints: 9737

    Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    Curious with the 3 card poker you were playing, if you fold do you even get to see the dealers cards? I’m not a 3 card poker player but a few places I’ve played if you fold your hand you don’t even get to see the dealers cards. Why can’t you post the screenshot of the hand?
    Good point i checked and yes when you fold you still see the dealers cards. I did it on fun mode . I was not sure how to do a screenshot so i just took the picture and posted it that is what you see above at least you should see it i see it at least post #1

  30. #30
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 31,934
    Betpoints: 9737

    Quote Originally Posted by Cicadasinthe View Post
    People have very short memories. “Online sports book and casino BetOnline.com has been severely embarrassed this week by a video uploaded to YouTube on Saturday that shows one of its live blackjack dealers apparently cheating.

    But stranger things have happened. Like, for example, the AbsolutePoker scandal, in which it was discovered that a “superuser” account could see other players’ hole cards and was being used by AP employees to fleece players. And then, in 2011, the site was closed down by FBI on Black Friday, owing players millions.
    According to CalvinAyre.com this week, the disgraced online poker site’s co-founder Brent Beckley, who spent 14 months in a federal prison for bank fraud and wire fraud, has a new job. At BetOnline.com.
    The rumors of Beckley’s new appointment were swirling at the recent International Casino Exhibition in London, with “trusted industry sources, more than one, independent of each other,” telling CA that the rumors were true.”
    https://www.casino.org/news/betonlin...ealing-rumors/

    BetOnline.ag announces that they have cut third-party vendor Global Gaming Labs (GGL), in favor of Live Dealer Casino third-party vendor Visionary iGaming (ViG) – effective immediately! After client-side complaints regarding the number of available tables, games offered, lackadaisical dealers, and poor hand reporting became common-place (regarding GGL), BetOnline took on the task of finding a superior Live Casino Vendor. BetOnline.ag has been notified of an instance of potentially questionable behavior by a black jack dealer from its previous Live Dealer Casino Provider on the date of January 25th, 2017. The Company removed the previous Provider’s Casino and replaced it. BetOnline.ag is currently looking into the issue with help and careful cooperation from the previous Live Dealer provider.”
    https://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/w...ck-game_99987/

    Imagine believing sites don’t cheat.

    Oh i definitely remember this i posted this guy on other threads. Also i played against this guy too. He looked off to the side apparently he got a signal and he flipped the card and got caught. They tried saying it was Human error. I guess that could be true if Human error means he was cheating 100%

  31. #31
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 31,934
    Betpoints: 9737

    Quote Originally Posted by Thefix13 View Post
    Just stay out of the casinos man, your life will be better
    Believe it or not most are blocked but i keep going into the few remaining ones stupidly.. I used to have luck at GTbets one of the few but lately the last couple months have been beyond bad and after this i am staying out of there. Normally after i reach $2000 there or SBG i automatically block it . I stupidly did not do that this time . First time all year and it cost me $7000 the $5000 i won plus another of my own $2000. This what happened here was the last straw at GT.

  32. #32
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 56,200
    Betpoints: 8504

    Check you PM inbox Cappy.

  33. #33
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 31,934
    Betpoints: 9737

    Thanks OP

  34. #34
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 31,934
    Betpoints: 9737

    UPDATE

    GTbets contacted me pretty sure it was thanks to Optional. They said if i was willing to say i may have accidentally hit the wrong button that i would get the winnings . So i cannot say with 100% certainty that somehow i did not accidentally hit the fold button but i can say unless it was a total accident i would never fold on that hand. But at least they see i had a great hand and noone would ever fold on that normally.

  35. #35
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 56,200
    Betpoints: 8504

    Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    UPDATE

    GTbets contacted me pretty sure it was thanks to Optional. They said if i was willing to say i may have accidentally hit the wrong button that i would get the winnings . So i cannot say with 100% certainty that somehow i did not accidentally hit the fold button but i can say unless it was a total accident i would never fold on that hand. But at least they see i had a great hand and noone would ever fold on that normally.
    That's great news Cappy.

    And honestly, pretty damn nice of GTbets.

12 Last
Top