crinkledaces
    nba 0-0
    crinkledaces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 939

Heritage Sports Lowers all limits on all markets

Heritage sports used to be one of the best sports books around but now they have lowered their limits on some markets as low as $50. It's a joke to be honest how can they even call themselves that sharp sports book when their limits are so low. It's really a shame

Examples of lowered limits are

AAA baseball 50 max
    MLS soccer futures 100 max
    Random soccer games (other countries not considered major markets) 100 max
    Early MLB 250 max
    Tennis WTA/ATP matches 100 max on ML Spread and Totals

Can someone please confirm these limits are the same for them or did they just lower my personal limits.

If its the same for everyone then I think Heritage Sports has some sort of financial issue going on. I mean I take action thru a pay per head and my limits are bigger than them.

baseballstud
    baseballstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

Same limits and experience here especially with the Socxer Plus feature. The chat rep said they changed software and it shouldn’t stay like that. What is weird is my limit says one number but when you click submit it gives an error saying the max is a much lower number.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: crinkledaces

crinkledaces
    nba 0-0

Quote Originally Posted by baseballstud View Post
    Same limits and experience here especially with the Socxer Plus feature. The chat rep said they changed software and it shouldn’t stay like that. What is weird is my limit says one number but when you click submit it gives an error saying the max is a much lower number.

Mine doesn't do that and thy told me different players have different limits

crinkledaces
    nba 0-0

I bet about 60-80k a month into them and they have lowered my limits to this nonsense and they told me that volume has nothing to do with the limits placed on the accounts. I had no problems on the old site

baseballstud

That’s very strange. That would be a huge bummer if it stayed this way. Having a slight payout issue that normally never happens. Received a btc payout yesterday and it’s been over 16 hours and it hasn’t confirmed in my wallet. honestly don’t know what that is about

*Update* Thanks Heritage Insider for your assitance, things are looking back on track. Non-heritage issue it appears. Above and beyond by this group
    Last edited by baseballstud; 08-16-23 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Status Update

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11400

They have also lowered their daily payout limit to 3K with 10 K weekly max.

That is too low. If you happen to go on a run and win over 10K, it will take you over two weeks to get all your money. No thanks

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post

That is too low. If you happen to go on a run and win over 10K, it will take you over two weeks to get all your money. No thanks
    My guess it that should go back to 5k a day once football starts. I'm wondering if they only changed that due to it being the "slow season" where there is only 1 major pro sport playing (MLB).

vicksvaporrub
    vicksvaporrub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

I agree. Something don’t seem right. Over 24 hours to get a BTC payout and still nothing.

They under new management?

crinkledaces
    nba 0-0

I don't know but sport betting becomes legal in North Carolina in January I cant wait...

Mr. NBA
    Mr. NBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6646

My limits have not been messed with.....I don't F around with small market shit however. 10k MLB....just checked AAA 500 bucks. I can get 1k a pop ingame with max of 2.5k. Pre season football? ALL books are scared to death to post lines let alone give you the ability to pound them. I've got 2k limits on the Browns/Eagles game tonight on the side and 1k on the total.

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    My guess it that should go back to 5k a day once football starts. I'm wondering if they only changed that due to it being the "slow season" where there is only 1 major pro sport playing (MLB).
    I don’t think they are a changing it back. They have been constantly lowering the payout limits every year as if they are catering more to low rollers now. Give me Bookmaker all day, limits much better all around for payouts and betting.

Mr. NBA
    Mr. NBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6646

I don’t think they are a changing it back. They have been constantly lowering the payout limits every year as if they are catering more to low rollers now. Give me Bookmaker all day, limits much better all around for payouts and betting.

The last 2 years heritage has fluctuated back and forth between 5k and 3k per day. The weekly max of 10k has not changed however.

ParlayTeaser
    ParlayTeaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1007

They restricted my account for an unexplained reason. They won’t respond to my inquiry but I’m ok with it at this point & never plan on using them again. They aren’t worth the hassle after they pulled that can’t change your phone number crap to delay my payout. They were hoping I would lose it back and after 2 weeks they finally let me cash out. Screw them.

ParlayTeaser

Ahhhh that’s what did it! I’m glad I went back and read your post! I hit a AAA live bet at +660 the day before things changed for me. I only put a total of $80 on it since AAA pitching is horrible and comebacks aren’t uncommon. It wasn’t past post and before the inning they came back in occurred. Next thing you know, I’m on a timer and they took my ability to bet lines away. Thanks for posting this and good riddance Heritage!

vicksvaporrub

Quote Originally Posted by crinkledaces View Post
    I don't know but sport betting becomes legal in North Carolina in January I cant wait...
    What kind of limits you looking for on AAA, I mean if you don’t mind me asking?

garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7126

Lowered my limits to peanuts years ago.

ParlayTeaser

They took away my soccer plus as well.

vicksvaporrub

That’s very strange. That would be a huge bummer if it stayed this way. Having a slight payout issue that normally never happens. Received a btc payout yesterday and it’s been over 16 hours and it hasn’t confirmed in my wallet. honestly don’t know what that is about

*Update* Thanks Heritage Insider for your assitance, things are looking back on track. Non-heritage issue it appears. Above and beyond by this group

did the BTC ever hit your wallet, been over 36 hours for me and nada

70'sMan
    70'sMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6902

Mine have been $50 for some time. Today the soccer plus and tennis pro went up. Varies by market but I saw $978 on one match!!!!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Are you going somewhere? They will pay you. I can't stand offshore though but FanDuel took 3 weeks to pay me $45k. You think that's cool?

baseballstud

Quote Originally Posted by vicksvaporrub View Post
    did the BTC ever hit your wallet, been over 36 hours for me and nada
    It hit my wallet but has not confirmed and has been about 30 hours. Requested another payout today that has not hit my wallet, but my heritage account t says “paid.”

”Update” My Tuesday withdrawal posted just now after About 35 hours. $50 less than my withdrawal amount so that’s a bummer

*2nd Update” todays withdrawal just but hit my wallet at 11:09pm pending confirmations on the blockchain. all is good. heritage a solid out per usual
    Last edited by baseballstud; 08-16-23 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Update

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Are you going somewhere? They will pay you. I can't stand offshore though but FanDuel took 3 weeks to pay me $45k. You think that's cool?
    Bookmaker will pay you 50k in two days. I’ve done it before and they pay with no questions asked. That’s why I don’t mess around with these rinky dink books that set a limit of only 3K per day. They are just hoping you keep the money in there and lose through the weekend.

crinkledaces
    nba 0-0

What kind of limits you looking for on AAA, I mean if you don’t mind me asking?
    I like to bet 250 on AAA

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

NOT great, but ok.

vicksvaporrub

It hit my wallet but has not confirmed and has been about 30 hours. Requested another payout today that has not hit my wallet, but my heritage account t says “paid.”

”Update” My Tuesday withdrawal posted just now after About 35 hours. $50 less than my withdrawal amount so that’s a bummer

*2nd Update” todays withdrawal just but hit my wallet at 11:09pm pending confirmations on the blockchain. all is good. heritage a solid out per usual
    Mine eventually hit as well.As I expected but was a bit taken back by the delay. I play on non post up there as well and got it quicker. ��

vicksvaporrub

I can get up to 20 a week collection on the post up side. Just have to ask.

vicksvaporrub

Crinkledaces

maybe shoot me a message if you have a second. Thanks

darthvader777
    darthvader777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1407

I had my limits cut to $50 across the board after making just (1) $100 wager on an NCAA Extra Game total.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Lots of complaining. First of all with the US and Canada legalizing they are likely off-setting a lot of risk now and trying to remain competitive. Even though the US books are not very competitive it probably has still affected them quite a bit. They are still going to pay you and honor what they offer. And they will pay you as fast as they always have. Anything else? Don't like it go get your shitty lines at your state book while I get reduced juice. Peace homey.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by darthvader777 View Post
    I had my limits cut to $50 across the board after making just (1) $100 wager on an NCAA Extra Game total.
    They were limiting me far before this site change-up but it was really ONLY on live betting. Same as you like 50 or more depending on the sport. If I recall, they started limiting me on stuff like NCAA hockey playoff bets (WHICH WERE NOT LIVE), and stuff like that. It didn't bother me. I can bet the limit there and bet more somewhere else as well. They are still the best book around offshore you will find.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by darthvader777 View Post
    WTF

crinkledaces
    nba 0-0

Crinkledaces

I cant says my account doesn't have that ability or some BS

crinkledaces
    nba 0-0

Crinkledaces

I can give you my telegram or discord if you want

crinkledaces
    nba 0-0

Or try to message me instead idk maybe I'm not going to the right spot to message you

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9310

I cant says my account doesn't have that ability or some BS
    PM access was removed as SBR does not allow recruiting of beards or buying others accounts on here.

I can give you my telegram or discord if you want
    And we do not permit posting of personal links or contact info on the forum. So please don't do that.

12 Last