TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

BAS - BetAnySports Shout Out

I have to give this book a shout out. 3 successful PO's in 60 days. Everything they promised... I have received. Definitely a book you need in your arsenal.

With a few books in question offshore these days... it's good to know that BAS is still going strong.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

I thought the same until I was limited to $25 bets. But yes they do pay quickly.

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4562

If you cash they stop giving you bonuses. Ur special..

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    I thought the same until I was limited to $25 bets. But yes they do pay quickly.
    It's concerning when I hear stories on limiting. They took away my reduced juice ML's but left the point spread and totals... which is fine with me. From what I understand... I think they took away reduced juice ML's from everyone? Maybe other posters can read this and chime in if it's true or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Ksherm View Post
    If you cash they stop giving you bonuses. Ur special..
    All I have is the reduced juice program. I'm just happy they are giving me "what they advertised" in regards to Free PO's other than BTC. That's important to me.

I only deal with 4 offshore books now... had to limit a lot of them due to the fact that your funds might be in jeopardy. Naturally, I always spread the "good" advice to the posters here at SBR. No need to deal with a mickey mouse book.

Brewcity
    Brewcity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4826

I had a couple big payouts but am down big on there site. 95% of what I do is live betting. On all of there live betting platforms i am limited to $50 bets despite being down on the site. I asked if they could raise it back up, they said that's just how it is. Needless to say I no longer bet there. 5dimes was my favorite site, that's why I liked bas. No more.

gym rat
    gym rat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2833

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    It's concerning when I hear stories on limiting. They took away my reduced juice ML's but left the point spread and totals... which is fine with me. From what I understand... I think they took away reduced juice ML's from everyone? Maybe other posters can read this and chime in if it's true or not?

All I have is the reduced juice program. I'm just happy they are giving me "what they advertised" in regards to Free PO's other than BTC. That's important to me.

I only deal with 4 offshore books now... had to limit a lot of them due to the fact that your funds might be in jeopardy. Naturally, I always spread the "good" advice to the posters here at SBR. No need to deal with a mickey mouse book.
    Are you getting a courier check for free payout?

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by gym rat View Post
    Yes

HedgeHog

Yes, I can get a free check there every month too. As long as you have any betting activity for each of the four previous weeks leading up to your request, they'll give you a free check payout. That's how I'm drawing down my account, and I'll do it again one last time in April.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

ditto

joke

gym rat
    gym rat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2833

Yes, I can get a free check there every month too. As long as you have any betting activity for each of the four previous weeks leading up to your request, they'll give you a free check payout. That's how I'm drawing down my account, and I'll do it again one last time in April.
    What is the max payout via Courier Check?

HedgeHog

What is the max payout via Courier Check?
    $3000