pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

PanamEZPlay

Got an email from them today. One of the other offshore books out there had to have given my info out. Wonder who they are affiliated with. Anyone else?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Its just another PPH operation Polo.

Only as reliable as how the person who set it up for $50 happens to be.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i believe it

probably someone who left one of the sites and took contact info?

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10662

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    Got an email from them today. One of the other offshore books out there had to have given my info out. Wonder who they are affiliated with. Anyone else?
    I got called by someone a couple days ago said i was not interested thank you and hung up. I think it was a Handicapper . He calls back 10 seconds later saying sorry i think we were disconnected . I said No i told you i was not interested and hung up. I hung up again as he was trying to say why i should listen to him.

bearjew
    play hard
    bearjew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 591

They called me too. I opened an account there..

Probably they bought a list from someone and started hitting us all. Without having high expectations i signed up there.. like the interface, like the bet slip. Looks like they have a variety of deposit options, Live betting which i like , and the important thing is that I won a couple of times and got paid via crypto and cash at walmart. So far so good...
    Last edited by bearjew; 03-25-23 at 12:55 AM. Reason: changing font

Hero Man
    Hero Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Why play there instead of a reputable book with a history? Their bonuses are not good and you have to sweat whether you will get paid.

bearjew
    play hard

PanamEzplay is leggit

As we all know every site is only as good as their last payout. I am winning at PANAMEZPLAY, and im getting paid every week. The site is Legit! Love that they send me cash payouts to walmart. Try it out!
    Last edited by Optional; 05-15-23 at 02:11 PM. Reason: delete links

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1935

I see 2 different phone numbers there, Wagering and Customer Service. I will assume the bookie is wagering and the PPH is the Customer Service.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Hero Man View Post
    Why play there instead of a reputable book with a history? Their bonuses are not good and you have to sweat whether you will get paid.
    I agree bonuses are a joke there 25 % FP on first deposit? Not worth a try when every place reputable gives way more already that i play at.

bearjew
    play hard

i dont really care about bonuses, then you have to meet XX times rollover, risking to lost everything. I preffer to take my money out whenever i want, and they are paying... just saying

2Sweeet
    2Sweeet's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2463

Quote Originally Posted by bearjew View Post
    i dont really care about bonuses, then you have to meet XX times rollover, risking to lost everything. I preffer to take my money out whenever i want, and they are paying... just saying
    Plz stfu and go run your scam elsewhere. No1 cares about your pph book u run from your grandmas basement.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by bearjew View Post
    If you are happy with them then great. But i think this was the same place that called me extremely aggressive and totally turned me off. But if you can hit them for a few withdraws and stay ahead great . But there are lots of books more reputable that pay pretty quickly .

Sometimes a scam book will pay at first before they pick up and run. There was a book years ago i think it was called Betmayor . They had great bonuses. Everyone thought it was a scam. A few thought i was paid for saying good things about them. I was'nt. I just got great cash bonuses decent rollovers and was paid every time. They eventually packed up and left. But not before i cashed out and netted like $15000 from them. But then another book flat out screwed me out of $4500 i think it was and i never got a payout from them. So you just never know .

But this one totally turned me off because of the guy on the phone. Screaming at me "DO YOU BET SPORTS !!!!!!!!" I was like what ? He screamed again "ARE YOU LISTENING I SAID DO YOU LIKE TO BET SPORTS !!!!!!" Then i said sorry not interested and hung up. Then he had the nerve to call me right back saying he thought we were disconnected and tried his spiel again. So i cursed him out and hung up again .

Felt like i was talking to one of those car sales people in one of those insane TV commercials .

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by 2Sweeet View Post
    Plz stfu and go run your scam elsewhere. No1 cares about your pph book u run from your grandmas basement.
    But his Grandmom might be real nice. Some Grandmoms make awesome cookies. I love cookies. Homemade yummmmmm.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HonestReview