juvunits
    juvunits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Does anyone use BETWAY?

Thinking of depositing some money into BETWAY. I’m tired of using BCLC up here in Canada as they don’t offer a lot of live college basketball lines. Just wondering if anyone has used BETWAY and how was the experience.

garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6904

I've deposited there and lost so haven't had the opportunity to withdraw yet. Got a 100% up to $200 bonus, after losing that they offered me a 50% freeplay up to $25 today.
    I'm not in Ontario so not sure how it is there.
    Didn't have any problem depositing or with bonus so at this point I would recommend it.
    If you haven't tried Powerplay, I loved that place I just kept live arbing there and they were giving me like $120 in freeplays a day (2X$20) for each major sport).
    Took them for about $10K and was shocked it took them 7 months to limit me.
    Last edited by garyking; 02-24-23 at 07:56 PM.

garyking

Quote Originally Posted by juvunits View Post
    Thinking of depositing some money into BETWAY. I’m tired of using BCLC up here in Canada as they don’t offer a lot of live college basketball lines. Just wondering if anyone has used BETWAY and how was the experience.

I'm in Bc too. I gave up on BCLC probably 15 years ago when they limited me to peanuts. And the joke of a Sportsaction, got tired of going up to the corner store and having the games shut off. I can't wait for them to open it up to competition like Ontario although at this point I'm losing hope they ever will.

juvunits

Quote Originally Posted by garyking View Post
    I'm in Bc too. I gave up on BCLC probably 15 years ago when they limited me to peanuts. And the joke of a Sportsaction, got tired of going up to the corner store and having the games shut off. I can't wait for them to open it up to competition like Ontario although at this point I'm losing hope they ever will.
    Sports action was a joke. Bclc is way better what it used to be but still not enough live lines and crap odds, what book you using now? I prefer not to deal with Bitcoin.

garyking

Over the years I've dealt with most of the books out there. The two that I play at the most now are Betonline/SBAG and Justbet (Bookmaker), but also use Betnow, Jazz, and Wagerweb.
    I've recently joined most of the ones that are in Ontario that are available to people outside that province including Betway, Powerplay, Bet99, and Leovegas to get the signup bonuses.
    Of those I found Powerplay and Bet99 to be the best. Powerplay for the $20 free bets for live betting, and Bet99 also has frequent promotions including $50 betback promos for certain live games.The ones that are available in Ontario/Canada are all good as they allow Interac online/etransfer as a method of payment and withdrawal. They will all request identity verification, but it's pretty basic download a DL, and bank statement or utility bill.
    I've withdrawn from Bet99 and Powerplay multiple times, PP the etransfer will be in your bank the next day, and Bet99 a couple of days later.

Not sure about limits as I'm not a huge bettor, I take the grind it out approach and maximize the bonuses.
    Last edited by garyking; 02-24-23 at 11:18 PM.

juvunits

Thanks for the reply, I’m gonna bet99 a try

garyking

Good luck.

coop-dog
    coop-dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

woke up today and betway locked me out from betting