MeryMaria
    MeryMaria's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Brokerstorm account locked with 20k Whitehorse Exchange

Hi SBR forum, I've been registered for almost a week now and today I was finally able to make a post about my case. I was advised to come to this forum to see if anyone can help me with my situation.

After a long wait and as expected, they have confiscated my balance of 20k which, according to their terms and conditions, they have the right to do if I make fraudulent bets, but I am a professional trader and they know as well as I do that in horse races the odds move quite quickly both before the races start and in LIVE (UK - Ireland, USA and Australia). I will upload my excel of all the movements so that a professional who knows how to be here can see something fraudulent, so I would like to ask for help from whoever is appropriate and tell me the reason for confiscating my 20k funds and as they said in their email:We would like to inform you that after investigation of your Whitehorse account of Compliance team they found that you proceeded with fraudulent betting activity which constitutes violation of our Company Terms and Conditions,which means that your account will close permanently. Regarding Funds which occur from fraudulent activity as mentioned on our Terms and Conditions company reserves the right to forfeit balance /cancel void such bets and/or suspend player's account.I want to see the bets that I have made if they are fraudulent, I need help from the forum and whoever is appropriate, as well as saying that I have videos of how I was operating (if something serves as proof), because as a trader this house is the best I have seen in equalizing bets in horses (LAY-BACK) for those of us who cannot have betfair.com, I hope for help from you because we are not talking about little money.

If someone could tell me how to upload my Excel file so that they can see all my bets, I would appreciate it as a helpful contribution. Thank you.
    Last edited by MeryMaria; 02-22-23 at 06:54 PM.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11730

I'm sorry to be one to say this, but you will never see a dime of that money.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

We believe you that your bets are not fraudulent. Plus, we could not tell without many hours of investigating every line item. We need an explanation of what is fraudulent about them from the broker.

But as Alfie already said, once one of these outfits decides to steal your money, not much can be done.

I did not even realize that there was any Betfair white label that still allowed Lay betting on horses. Not shocked any operator who does would end up needing to do things like this to make a profit.

billax
    billax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

hi Mery
    I had almost the same issue with my funds closed with Betfair but thank fully I got my money back!
    I know Brokerstorm I'm their customer too but I never had issues except the delay of the withdrawals.
    I always get my money but my trades are for sure lower amounts..
    Did you try to contact them via online chat or email?

MeryMaria

thanks for answering,Of course, I sent them 3 emails so that they could send me the fraudulent bets and I have not received an answer from any of them, and the agents with the live chat tell me that a decision has been made and there it stays, they do not give me any further explanation, what Yes, I want me to contact them via email, but they don't tell me anything, by the way, they just left my account at 0. My money has flown from the Whitehorse account, this can be reported, they have stolen €20,095 while trading (LAY -BACK) where I can upload all my betting history and see it, I'm very angry, I need help to get my money back

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

I would try reporting them to Betfair here as one action: https://support.betfair.com/app/cont...unauth-dispute

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11730

In their T&C they reserve the right to forfeit your balance if there is reasonable grounds to close the account due to "fraudulent" bets. It is Curacao licensed entity and it will be close to impossible to get those funds back. Only thing you can hope for is to get your deposit back, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

MeryMaria

They are asking for my personal information such as ID number and email, which I don't have because I don't have an account on betfair.com and they can't help me, according to the live chat agent. I'm still desperate.