THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Question

I live in Florida, which of course is a no-go state for the US gambling market. One house, I forget which, either DraftKings or Caesar's said it would open an account and take a deposit if it were sent from a legal state .My question is this:I travel to NY once or twice per year. Has anyone else here tried to deposit from a state where they dont live? If so, what about withdrawals? Would they send them to my home state? Thanks in advance.

weeminer
    weeminer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

Deposits/withdraws you can do from anywhere, only the betting is geography restricted.

So you can sign up and deposit on all the sports apps from FL before you get there, and start betting as soon as you land, then do whatever withdraws you want when you get back home in FL.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

great times!!!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by THE HITMAN View Post
    I live in Florida, which of course is a no-go state for the US gambling market. One house, I forget which, either DraftKings or Caesar's said it would open an account and take a deposit if it were sent from a legal state .My question is this:I travel to NY once or twice per year. Has anyone else here tried to deposit from a state where they dont live? If so, what about withdrawals? Would they send them to my home state? Thanks in advance.
    I haven't heard about the external state needing to have regulated gambling law. But if that part is true you may not be able to withdraw from anywhere if they make you undertake KYC.

Best to just contact a few of the books you want to use and explain.

Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

I don't see why there can't be a loophole where legal states accept players from other states? It's not federally illegal it's just illegal to operate a book in certain States. This could be a game changer if someone can challenge this in court

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Thanks to all for taking the time toi reply