MT Casings
    MT Casings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Ended my Bovada account today

Well 17 years almost to the date. Service is beyond horrible now. Live chat takes 40 mins to an hour to connect. Often my emails go two days with no response. I’m sure they’ve let people go because of a dwindling player base. Deposit bonuses have dried up like a prune. It’s just not worth the hassle now. Just my experience. I think payouts are still good but I am reading more and more scummy threads about them. Time for me to move on. Any good suggestions out there ?

Ryan Lewer
    Ryan Lewer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

I heard Bovada was a pretty good book

MT Casings
    MT Casings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

It is if you like long waits for service and a terrible bonus structure. Go try them out.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

you're only about 12-13 years too late; I ended mine with this crooks back in around 2009-10...... total horsesh*t operation....

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9426

I gave them the boot a couple of weeks ago, felt really good sending that email to close the account. All the same reasons you mentioned, topped off with the recent 100 percent rollover bonus, capped at $50, and if you don't make a bet within a few days, they take the $50 back. Unbelievable.

I'd still guess they are safe, but too many better options with less hassles to deal with their crap.

MrExacta
    MrExacta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

I bet almost exclusively live soccer parlays, except during the College Basketball season, and Bovada is and always has been the best place for this action. I've been a member since the Bodog days.

Just this morning, they put up an Over 3.5 Line in a South Korean game during a VAR and then changed the line back to Over 2.5 after I had placed a parlay bet on it. I didn't know it was in a VAR since I wasn't watching the game. The other side of the parlay hit and they got another goal before FT which is what I was betting on to begin with. They offered no help and pointed me to rules about live betting.

If I had taken the under 3.5 when they posted that live line and then pulled it back to Under 2.5, would I still have had action with an under play with an extra goal because of their bad line post? Probably Not.

I may be done with them as well. Took out my available balance and just running through my bonus funds now.

Am I wrong that they should have at least cancelled that side of the 2 team parlay?

MrExacta -`

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

How can you be sure they moved the line to 3.5 "during a VAR"?

I'd guess they did not know about it either if they did that.

VAR could have alerted ref late. I have seen the odds action act as you describe when that has happened.

I would be skeptical about them honoring Under3.5 in that situation too but we are just assuming and in the scenario of a late VAR call I don't think they would be correct to void bets on either side.

MrExacta

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    How can you be sure they moved the line to 3.5 "during a VAR"?
    Because I have another bet placed a minute later, after I noticed their mistake and they fixed the line, with Over 2.5 and same odds as over 3.5, I just put it with another team and lost that bet.

MrExacta -`

MrExacta

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by MrExacta View Post
    Because I have another bet placed a minute later, after I noticed their mistake and they fixed the line, with Over 2.5 and same odds as over 3.5, I just put it with another team and lost that bet.

MrExacta -`
    I was not questioning that they hung the 3.5 line, I was pointing out that it may have not been done DURING a known VAR review.

I was thinking you were saying it should be void as no bets should be taken whilst they knew VAR is reviewing.

Was I wrong about what you were saying?

MrExacta

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I was not questioning that they hung the 3.5 line, I was pointing out that it may have not been done DURING a known VAR review.

I was thinking you were saying it should be void as no bets should be taken whilst they knew VAR is reviewing.

Was I wrong about what you were saying?
    I guess I'm saying that if I had under 3.5 in this same instance it comes down or cancels. We put up a bad line, so your under 3.5 cannot be honored, some bs like that. I just never ask for anything or have any issues etc, and the one time I do after 20 years they cannot even look into it. The chat rep just sends a link to their rules? I've put 15K into bovada in just this month alone, it just seems slightly unfair.

MrExacta -`

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by MrExacta View Post
    I guess I'm saying that if I had under 3.5 in this same instance it comes down or cancels. We put up a bad line, so your under 3.5 cannot be honored, some bs like that. I just never ask for anything or have any issues etc, and the one time I do after 20 years they cannot even look into it. The chat rep just sends a link to their rules? I've put 15K into bovada in just this month alone, it just seems slightly unfair.

MrExacta -`
    Yeah I get that and would be wondering the same too.

But like I said we are just assuming, and if they did do that if it was just a delayed VAR call, I would be saying that should not be voided.

It's just not 100% certain they did you wrong is all I was trying to say.

Optional

https://community.bovada.lv/ mods may help you get a more serious hearing and review.

MrExacta

Thanks a lot. I will check it out. I already took out my balance and talked shit to the chat rep so I may just take a break from them for awhile. They are truly the best for live soccer parlays. Heritage is close but Bovada carries way more markets/games and lets you parlay anything in-game. Hard to beat.

MrExacta -`
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave MrExacta 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ArAnah
    S_B_R
    ArAnah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I don't think, they not allowing all country players