Herky
    Herky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4589

Lets hear the best way to attack this promo?

Just gamble and let it ride,
    bet both sides of a game,
    or go find a middle opportunity....

what's everyone's preferred attack method.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    The first 3k wager is a regular wager. If you win, you win. Cash. You can play, withdraw, whatever. It's only if you lose, then you wait up to 72 hours for the freeplay. You can then use that as a usual freeplay and can split into whatever denominations you want -- but typically FD freeplays must be used within 7 days. So keep that in mind.
    and fanduel allows it to be split while DK does not.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    and fanduel allows it to be split while DK does not.
    That's what I said. But you can't sit on it. 7 days. And you can also bet it on anything, no restrictions.

pologq

That's what I said. But you can't sit on it. 7 days. And you can also bet it on anything, no restrictions.
    i was comparing it to DK so people had a frame of reference compared to their free bets

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by Herky View Post
    Lets hear the best way to attack this promo?

Just gamble and let it ride,
    bet both sides of a game,
    or go find a middle opportunity....

what's everyone's preferred attack method.
    i bet it on plus money events that i feel have a good shot. nothing too crazy. i like using it for hockey and baseball -1.5 puck and run lines.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I use freeplays on super longshots and "lottos". If you're ever going to try that longshot SGP, that's your chance. Or a future. Or a longshot TD scorer. That sort of thing.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

What if I don't live in the State but can drive there?

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

read the fine print .. gl

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    What if I don't live in the State but can drive there?
    The way it works for out of state players is you drive into the legal state in a four door sedan or smaller vehicle (very important due to environmental restrictions) but can only use the app while flying in a helicopter within the state’s borders; this is due to the “neutral air” policy you’ll find in every legal book’s terms and conditions. Fairly easy to understand, not sure why there’s so much confusion

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

So if I attach my phone to my drone but then access via remote desktop that's cool right?

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 877

So if I attach my phone to my drone but then access via remote desktop that's cool right?
    Just drive to the Arizona state line. Lol. I’m in Scottsdale this weekend so may try it.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

Man it’s too bad jj isn’t here anymore to give these answers…

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5020

My only problem would be if I lose, I have to drive back to make the free plays.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

remote desktop wont work. Apps wont work if any connection detected.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Just drive to the Arizona state line. Lol. I’m in Scottsdale this weekend so may try it.
    You can go to the brick and morter FD by the football field.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    remote desktop wont work. Apps wont work if any connection detected.
    and at least for me desktop does not work when i try to place a bet. it always says it can't tell my location even if i download the geo locator they say to have.

Fishhead

Question
    If make a 3000 to win 2900 wager, do you get 3000 or 2900 back in freeplay??

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Question
    If make a 3000 to win 2900 wager, do you get 3000 or 2900 back in freeplay??
    If it loses, 3000.

blackbart
    blackbart's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20709

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i would like to add that out of all the illinois accounts i have, fanduel was by far the worst... they totally froze my account for security purposes (like they have with countless others)... for months they held my money hostage for no reason

just go on reddit under suspended fanduel accounts, not worth the hassle imho
    yupp, FD only allows one time, cant do it in multiple states like some books... but i have had multiple books do the security freeze BS

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by blackbart View Post
    yupp, FD only allows one time, cant do it in multiple states like some books... but i have had multiple books do the security freeze BS

What do you think the reasons were???

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

Thanks for the breakdown

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Whoa! I'm assuming that was because you're out-of-state?
    Otherwise, I've never heard of anyone having an issue.
    check out reddit, tons of people have had that issue

in my case, they said it was because i had too many credit card rejections before one was accepted (?!)

well, they wouldn't take my bank transfer, and it took 3 different ************ before one would go through... every other site either took the bank transfer or the first card... so even the banks know that fanduel are a bunch of lying thieves!

i hate those pricks

milwaukee mike

i would like to point out, that if i never took a withdrawal, fanduel wouldn't have frozen my account

they go by the "heads i win, tails you lose" motto

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

i would like to point out, that if i never took a withdrawal, fanduel wouldn't have frozen my account

they go by the "heads i win, tails you lose" motto
    Honestly, I don't think this is their typical practice or something they want to do. Just quirky with cred1t cardzzz, when things get rejected, out of state, stuff like that. I've used them a ton with consistent success without a single problem ever (aside from limiting to 10% of max).

milwaukee mike

Honestly, I don't think this is their typical practice or something they want to do. Just quirky with cred1t cardzzz, when things get rejected, out of state, stuff like that. I've used them a ton with consistent success without a single problem ever (aside from limiting to 10% of max).
    but that being said, there is really no excuse for suspending someone's account for months and holding their money hostage... and they've done it to so many people

either don't take cards, or treat ALL of your customers with respect and don't presume guilt

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

but that being said, there is really no excuse for suspending someone's account for months and holding their money hostage... and they've done it to so many people

either don't take cards, or treat ALL of your customers with respect and don't presume guilt
    Sure, some incompetence or laziness. They're not good at resolving problems apparently.

blackbart

IMO its simply cause they dont want you to take advantage of the offered bonus, and to delay paying.

blackbart

and all my accounts are out of state

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by blackbart View Post
    IMO its simply cause they dont want you to take advantage of the offered bonus, and to delay paying.
    Nah. It's not that. They just have tons of volume and too few customer service, and the ones they have are minimally competent at best. They don't need to play games.

pologq

customer service is lacking for these domestic books. god forbid they invest some money in reps that can answer people's issues quickly.

milwaukee mike

customer service is lacking for these domestic books. god forbid they invest some money in reps that can answer people's issues quickly.
    absolutely, same as all the new payment places that popped up in the last few years... with my identity stolen, it was a ridiculous pain to CANCEL fraudulent accounts from cashapp (multiple times), dave, chime, enzo

in many cases i had to make an account in their app just to talk to customer service about the fraudulent account... one email chain to cashapp (the 2nd time) had at least 30 emails to 10 different people, all of whom were accusing me of lying and saying that they never said they would freeze future accounts in my name. good thing i kept the first chain lol

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

absolutely, same as all the new payment places that popped up in the last few years... with my identity stolen, it was a ridiculous pain to CANCEL fraudulent accounts from cashapp (multiple times), dave, chime, enzo

in many cases i had to make an account in their app just to talk to customer service about the fraudulent account... one email chain to cashapp (the 2nd time) had at least 30 emails to 10 different people, all of whom were accusing me of lying and saying that they never said they would freeze future accounts in my name. good thing i kept the first chain lol
    Jeez that sucks

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Really? Draktkings is excellent. Email response in seconds every time.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Jeez that sucks
    every time you get a new device, remove the tracking software that the offshores throw on your computer! otherwise what i think happened is it grabbed my picture with ID, and also grabbed my social when i typed it in for something like signing up for a card... with ID and SS your whole identity is stolen

some dude was delivering food for instacart using my ID/SS and another guy was laundering money to like 10 different accounts

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

First time customer here. I tried to use this promo while sitting in my gym's sauna. Will it work? Want to make sure I'm not violating the no sweat rule.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ian

First 123 Last