Wizzy
    Wizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Bookmaker withdrawals - getting rejected

I tried withdrawing money via check from my Bookmaker account earlier today and each time got a message stating "Something went wrong - gateway is unavailable due to restrictions."

After that happened three times, I surrendered and used Bookmaker live chat and was told to clear my cookies, cache etc which I did and the same thing happened. I also used an incognito browser window and still got that error message. I even used a different computer and again the same error.

I should also note, I've previously made Bookmaker withdrawals via check with no issues.

Given Bookmaker has no customer support # "due to Covid" which of course is total BS, I don't know where to go from here.

Has anyone else experienced this issue and if so, do you have any thoughts on how to deal with it? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

Wizzy
    Last edited by Wizzy; 02-13-23 at 04:10 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Wizzy
    Wizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Thank you!!

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22145

So Bookmaker who was rated A+ before they stopped Offshore ratings here has NO WAY to speak to anyone now. How would you like to have a 6 figure balance with these clowns?

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

I cashed out BTC with them yesterday. Processed in 10 minutes

Why you doing checks? Don’t like the fees with BTC?

They’ve been quicker than usual lately with the emails…