cobeez98
    cobeez98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Heritage Sports Cashiers Check NSF

Hey folks, requested 2 $3K payouts with Heritage back early November. Deposited both checks right away. They were drawn from a Canadian processing company. The checks just returned. I contact them and they are looking into it.

Has this happened to anyone here before?

Mugsy777
    Update your status
    Mugsy777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6420

Happened to me several times years ago with many books ,it sucks

teacher10
    teacher10's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3054

This happened once a few years back before I switched to btc. I had a 2k cashiers check that my bank wouldn't accept. It was from Quebec and when I called 5dimes about it they had the nerve to have me request a bank letter stating why they couldn't cash the check. =/

cobeez98

Yeah it has been a huge pain so far. 2 days and nothing from the 3rd Party Processor confirming or denying these checks were returned. What an ordeal.

I did cash out some via BTC at the same time but wanted to do some cashiers checks too. Lesson learned always stick to BTC.

I know back in the day SBR would help advocate for the player in these situations. Is there another site I should go to for that now that is seems this site focuses more on Legal States and US Books?

cobeez98

After constant pestering 3-4 times a day it looks like even though they have not received confirmation from their processor they are going to credit back the $6K to my account and available for immediate withdrawal. I sent them all the paperwork from my bank showing that the checks were indeed returned.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Quote Originally Posted by cobeez98 View Post
    After constant pestering 3-4 times a day it looks like even though they have not received confirmation from their processor they are going to credit back the $6K to my account and available for immediate withdrawal. I sent them all the paperwork from my bank showing that the checks were indeed returned.
    The processor may have lost a bank account and want to wait as long as possible to find out which checks have not been honored. They may not even have access to account anymore and can't see for sure.

That's two scenarios that can cause this sort of issue with offshore books. If you have supplied proof of dishonor you can probably be confident that you will see your money sooner than later though.