nelst_er
    nelst_er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

1xBet group declared bankrupt by Dutch Supreme Court 20th January 2023

Hi all. We have all had varying issues with companies that share 1xBet odds over the last few years.

A legal case was brought by "SBGOK" (Foundation for representation of online gaming victims) on Curacao acting collectively on behalf of many gamblers who had been wronged in the same manner. The manner we are all very familiar with. Telling lies about peoples identity claiming their documents are false and refusing to payout winnings.

The collective sum in the court case was just short of 1 million euros.

Those issues resulted in the local Dutch Curacao courts declaring 1xBet bankrupt over non payment of winnings in November 2021 with 1xBet's initial appeal dismissed in May 2022.

On 20th January 2023, in the Hague, Netherlands. The Dutch Supreme Court approved the local Curacao decision. https://uitspraken.rechtspraak.nl/#!/de ... HR:2023:50

1xBet should be officially finished by their failure in this final appeal (declared bankrupt). I would assume the alternative would be for them to payout the money owed to customers, but they may still have Curacao licensing issues even if they did that. It remains a mystery why their Curacao license remains active and unaffected.

I have no ties to SBGOK, knew nothing of the 1xBet bankruptcy and incredibly only found out about it all today thanks to Elon Musk and his new developments on Twitter - their new feature "You may also like" presented me with the Josimar article I will link to below. Twitter obviously knows the hours I have spent chasing these people.

SBGOK are still looking for people to register as part of their 1xBet class action lawsuit. If you have reviewed all literature and feel that you wish to be represented by SBGOK against 1xBet you can apply here : https://sbgok.org/1xbet-registration/ - please make your own decision.

Some of the 1xBet bankruptcy articles I will link to below make it clear : There are numerous "whitelabel" 1xBets out there (hidden in different companies) with people being treated in the same manner by the same people, under Curacao licenses.

22Bet
    Melbet
    Betwinner
    Megapari (I have added this one myself, I have identified the proof that they are 1xBet and shared it with SBGOK tonight)

I have asked SBGOK to consider including my Megapari case with their 1xBet case.

Below is a selection of highlights and links to various articles on the bankruptcy of 1xBet.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/ ... r-AA16FCIb

https://josimarfootball.com/bankrupt-and-expanding/

https://josimarfootball.com/ball-street/

https://www.sportsintegrityinitiative.c ... g-sponsor/

1XBet declares bankruptcy, leaving multiple top Dota 2 and soccer teams in the dust
    Story by Gökhan Çakır • 14h ago

1xBet, a Russian bookmaker tied to many esports organizations, was declared bankrupt by the Dutch Supreme Court in the Netherlands. The bookmaker has been accused of not honoring winnings, slowing down or preventing withdrawals, and misuse of funds on excessive advertising whilst struggling to make ends meet.

Following the Dutch Supreme Court’s ruling, it’s unclear how the brands affiliated with 1xBet will be moving forward. Considering most esports and soccer orgs also work on content to push the bookmaker’s name, they may well reconsider their partnerships.

The sponsor of Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain, 1XBet, was declared bankrupt this week. But the bookmaker is still signing new deals with several actors in international football.

By Steve Menary

One of football’s biggest betting sponsors has been confirmed as bankrupt by the Dutch Supreme Court in the Netherlands. 1XCorp, the owner of controversial Russian bookmaker 1XBet, was declared bankrupt by a court in Curacao, as Josimar revealed last June, for not paying bettors but appealed to the Supreme Court in the Hague, which is the highest form of legal recourse on the Dutch Caribbean Island.

In a ruling this week, the Supreme Court said: “The Supreme Court has assessed the complaints about the court’s verdict. The outcome of this is that these complaints cannot lead to the annulment of that judgment. The Supreme Court rejected the appeal.”

Pay up!
    The bankruptcy follows a case brought by the Foundation for Representation of Victims of Online Gaming (SBGOK), which represents customers claiming to be owed 1.6 million Netherlands Antilles Guilders (roughly 830,000 euro) in winnings. A second case in Russia launched by Moscow-based lawyers Parlan in 2021 represents more than 200 customers who claim they are owed money by 1XBet, which has lost its licence to operate in Russia. Three exiled Russians living in Cyprus – Roman Semiokhin, Dmitry Kazorin and Sergey Karshkov – are widely believed to be behind the company’s operations and wanted by the Russian state. A Russian court nullified 889 million euro worth of transactions by 1XBet because the company did not have a licence or had paid tax and the bets were deemed illegal gambling activities

The internet and social media features numerous claims by 1XBet customers about non-payment. 1XBet is rated ‘poor’ with only two of five stars on the consumer review website Trustpilot from more than 3,300 reviews. There are also more than 1,000 reviews about 1XBet on complaints resolution service ComplainsBoard.com.
    Points Awarded:

infotimbo gave nelst_er 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

od120731
    od120731's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2093

meh looks like just another fake
    I withdrew money yesterday, and it successfully credited to my Skrill

od120731

well there you go, there's the confirmation that the post's wrong
    https://www.igamingaffiliateprograms...tional-249906/

WinDove
    WinDove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 719

Man, these days we really need to be careful about fake news...

Cicadasinthe
    Cicadasinthe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by WinDove View Post
    Man, these days we really need to be careful about fake news...
    What people need is critical thinking skills, and not believing any old shit on the internet. de Rechtspraak is the official judiciary site for the Netherlands where 1xBet is ruled INSOLVENT but bob69sdogs posts a prejudiced poorly written puff piece and that’s what you go with.
    Last edited by Cicadasinthe; 01-26-23 at 08:18 AM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Quote Originally Posted by od120731 View Post
    well there you go, there's the confirmation that the post's wrong
    https://www.igamingaffiliateprograms...tional-249906/
    Thats a press release from 1xbet.

Confirmation of nothing apart from that they must definitely have a real problem or they would have ignored this "small website's" article like they do with every other allegation.

od120731

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Thats a press release from 1xbet.

Confirmation of nothing apart from that they must definitely have a real problem or they would have ignored this "small website's" article like they do with every other allegation.
    weird

I mean it says about bankrupcy but they're paying out money still surely, so it can't be true. It's not like I defend them and any bookie is saint-like but i'm all for sharing truthful info

I'm yet to see anything about 1x ignoring or not paying out because of some kind of bankrupcy

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Quote Originally Posted by od120731 View Post

weird

I mean it says about bankrupcy but they're paying out money still surely, so it can't be true. It's not like I defend them and any bookie is saint-like but i'm all for sharing truthful info

I'm yet to see anything about 1x ignoring or not paying out because of some kind of bankrupcy
    Don't know about bankruptcy, but I do know enough about 1xbet to know that press release shows that they care a lot about that "small websites" allegations.

Does that press release explain anything at all? Or just semantically attack the "small website's" report?

There might be some fire behind all this smoke. For at least one of 1xbet's myriad of company names.

redcar
    redcar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5314

For me it looks like the 1Xbet does not want to pay out.

I had to wait a few weeks for security to get in touch .

They keep asking for more verification processes.

Now the identity card next to the head and behind it a monitor with your correspondence .

Of course, from their point of view, everything is useless.You can keep playing this game indefinitely.
    It's about 1000 euros .

It's all damn annoying and time-consuming and it doesn't lead to success.
    I have never experienced that with any other bookmaker.

What options do I have to get my money? Where can I make a serious complaint?

Thank you for your message